The online racing simulator
You got Funnybone2, pezpelui already
Also from previous page, [DaEmOn] and S!CKO
Thanks. All 4 now have a perma-ban on my server.

DK
Quote from Lotesdelere :Speed hack cheater caught this morning on ConeDodgers 1:
345 km/h on the main straight with the FZR.

You can clearly hear when he activates the cheat.
Screen name Tulio, LFS username Funnybone2.
Reported to Barricade, of course.

Replay attached.

He was using it on the CTRA servers too, I have a replay !

Where do I report this and how ?
Quote from Dillyracer :He was using it on the CTRA servers too, I have a replay !

Where do I report this and how ?

You're meant to do it through the in game reporting system, try PMing SamH, an exception may be possible in this case.
Funnybone2
pezpelui
[DaEmOn]
S!CKO
yet another great WR in the XRT @ BL has been posted think he/she might be doing an endurance with all that fuel in the tank let alone pop the WR
Attached images
lfs_00000055.jpg
Yeah I noticed, tooo sad You see, just like pezpelui he an OOS error too hide the hack

Funnybone2
pezpelui
[DaEmOn]
S!CKO
Kristi
Quote from vincper :Yeah I noticed, tooo sad You see, just like pezpelui he an OOS error too hide the hack

Funnybone2
pezpelui
[DaEmOn]
S!CKO
Kristi

Are that names on people that have been caught by using cheats?
No, they've been caught dancing naked on Scawen's lawn.

funny thing is, i wonder how long these names will reside here on the list and are not censored away because of the "we don't want name an shame around these forums".
Think about it...

regards
IMO wrecking and cheating cannot be compared. I agree that wreckers should be put to the Wrecker Barricade anonymously and not be openly discussed here on the forums where it doesn't belong. But cheaters are of public concern and are much MUCH more disruptive to an online game than any wrecker could hope to be. I think being stupid enough to openly cheat as a S2 licensed racer deserves being rewarded with public ridicule and as widespread bans as possible. I'd prefer complete removal of online access for these people, but I have the feeling that won't happen.
Well, if they don´t want the names to become public, they would have to delete the whole threat..
Quote from Tony1011 :Here is the screenshot.........

oh shizzle, how did they get 40 slots?!!?!
Yes I agree with Android, wrecking no problem, if you cheat you are just asking for it. Using the hack offline, we cant do much. But if your mood enough too use the hack even online (uploaded hotlap, pb, public servers watever), you just deserve to get at least on this "public list" in my opinion.
I reported Tulio trough the Mail Us system. And I got a mail back with " thanks for letting us know ! "
Quote from Dillyracer :I reported Tulio trough the Mail Us system. And I got a mail back with " thanks for letting us know ! "

Don't worry, I'm sure the devs are pretty well aware of what is going on about server crashers and other cheaters. It's now just a matter of time before we'll get a fix.
what if: the publicated cheaters list becomes very long? say more than 30 drivers?
what if it's like with strong drugs, noone would admit to use them in the open, but a very large number of people do "do drugs" in private, as well as almost everyone i know bends the local copyright-law a bit here and there...
So what if this problem gets out of hand?

/black painting done, flamerepellant in use :P
If they do it in private, its at least not spoiling the fun of serious and fair racers.
in my opinion, people should just accept hackers for now, at least the devs no what they should improve on, and that hacking is possible, without someone testing it out the fix would never be made, so in 3 words 'Live with it'
Quote from [DaEmOn] :in my opinion, people should just accept hackers for now, at least the devs no what they should improve on, and that hacking is possible, without someone testing it out the fix would never be made, so in 3 words 'Live with it'

also another hacker for the list 'rogersolmyr' racing name has 'Magnus' in it:

The average time on Oval is 31.60 - 32.60

With bumpdrafting the world Record is 29.51, impossible to get this time, ask any oval racer.
Attached images
MAGNUS CHEAT.JPG
You are totally right. Devs now know about the bug and will work on it for sure. But to misuse the bug so the devs know what they should improve on sounds like totally bullshit. You should let a mod or dev know about the bug and definitely not sell it or whatever.

You and other ppl are misusing the bug. Not just simply testing it out.

Funnybone2
pezpelui
[DaEmOn]
S!CKO
Kristi
Quote from vincper :You are totally right. Devs now know about the bug and will work on it for sure. But to misuse the bug so the devs know what they should improve on sounds like totally bullshit. You should let a mod or dev know about the bug and definitely not sell it or whatever.

You and other ppl are misusing the bug. Not just simply testing it out.

Funnybone2
pezpelui
[DaEmOn]
S!CKO
Kristi

1. I am not selling the hack.
2. rogersolmyr is a hacker too, add him to the list for people to ban him from their servers.
Funnybone2
pezpelui
[DaEmOn]
S!CKO
Kristi
rogersolmyr
Quote from [DaEmOn] :1. I am not selling the hack.
2. rogersolmyr is a hacker too, add him to the list for people to ban him from their servers.

I hope you get your account hacked, even not for the cheating but also going on servers and votekicking everyone with a group on purpose. Simple moron you are.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG