The online racing simulator
Quote from Ian.H :Gee... never would have thought someone would have posted about wanting real tracks.. and the ring!? noway!! Never would have seen that coming :rolleyes:

The reason you thought you were so special as to start a new thread containing nothing new than in any of the other threads asking about real tracks was....................?

Congratulations on being original!

Regards,

Ian

Lol, you gotta loves ian 's sarcasm on an early morning
Why are people saying Le Mans? You guys mean the event or the track? The real name of the track is Circuit De La Sarthe, but it is commonly named as Le Mans due to the famous event held there.
#28 - Nobo
Quote from Ian.H :Gee... never would have thought someone would have posted about wanting real tracks.. and the ring!? noway!! Never would have seen that coming :rolleyes:

The reason you thought you were so special as to start a new thread containing nothing new than in any of the other threads asking about real tracks was....................?

Congratulations on being original!

Regards,

Ian

If the "thank" feature would be still here i would have thanked Ian.H for his post. So i do it the old fashioned way. +1 Ian.H
Rallycross tracks, from every part of the world.
That is what I want! GIEF MEH NOEW!!!!!
The worlds greatest races: Le Mans; Monaco; Baathurst; Indianapolis. Well Le Mans and Baaturst are too long for regular online play and would be as much use as the long Aston configs. Monaco would have too many arguments over who crashed who as LFS'rs are a little more impetuous when it comes to overtaking, and Indi is an oval.

I dont think there's one race track I actually want that much. So instead i'd use my wish to show Eric what a hairpin is .
SEARCH

(Bathurst)
Spa Francorchamps with the BF1 should be a perfect combo
#34 - col
I'd like Bowser Castle 3... or maybe Ghost Valley 2, that's a classic track...
#35 - Gunn
I'd like track six off side three on the White Album. That or almost anything by Frank Zappa.
Yes, the improvment suggestion area in this forum has like 1trillion topics about this subject, but when the topic is up we can rather talk ontopic than scream out search

Like I said, more rallycross tracks, and I`ll be happy enough with that.
far too few threads are made about what tracks and cars we would like to see, this thread is awesome. Someone should ask the same about spinners and window tint.
Quote from h3adbang3r :Why are people saying Le Mans? You guys mean the event or the track? The real name of the track is Curcuit De La Sarthe, but it is commonly named as Le Mans due to the famous event held there.

No, it's not.

It is Circuit de la Sarthe
Old McDonald's Farm

Racing RB4's on the fields while Old McDonald chases you down in his LX-Tractor
Quote from kicker75 :I'd like to see laguna seca! That would be great!

Hope it gets chosen!

+1 ME TO

Welcome to the forums aswell!
I prefer an open road than a track, with a lot of corners, up, downs, between trees, some parts with a bit of ice, leaves, etc. Something like this

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/5755/clipboard01yg3.gif

If you find some drivers as skilled as you, you can have a good time racing there, or even just driving

As a race track... Donington Park would be fine for me
Why only one track ?
Laguna Seca AND Spa-Francorchamps
#43 - DeKo
Knockhill, imo, would be pretty perfect either that or croft.
Indianapolis Oval
Quote from Becky Rose :The worlds greatest races: Le Mans; Monaco; Baathurst; Indianapolis. Well Le Mans and Baaturst are too long for regular online play and would be as much use as the long Aston configs. Monaco would have too many arguments over who crashed who as LFS'rs are a little more impetuous when it comes to overtaking, and Indi is an oval.

Spa Francorschamps..

EDIT:
Aaarg you N I K I...!
I'd be up for Pikes Peak International Hill Climb.
Quote from foxhracing :I'd be up for Pikes Peak International Hill Climb.

Sounds good to me. But there is no car for this in lfs imo
yep darky, spa rox, it's worlds best track, and i still like to do GTR2 there sometimes. It fascinates me every time around. If you can remember that superb overtaking manover by Hakkinen on Schumacher few years ago. Everyone likes it, dunno why lfs community isn't so interested in it :|
All those what becky said is nothing, Eau Rouge, worlds famous corner but it's not only that corner, track has every kind of corners and it's just great fun to drive, now fast, then slow corners, herpins, chicanes, everything, and Laguna seca is nice maybe couse of that famous downhill chicane, but it's sand and bljak...
Quote from Becky Rose :
So instead i'd use my wish to show Eric what a hairpin is .

Here, here! LFS has too many medium/fast speed corners, we need more hairpins.

That said I'd vote for Spa.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG