The online racing simulator
If LFS could have one real track which would you choose?
For me it would be Nordschleife with the Nurburgring GP track added on..
I'd have a short straight track that goes directly to the search button

No offence Mustafur, but, it has been mentioned once or twice on this forum
I'd like to see laguna seca! That would be great!

Hope it gets chosen!
Why can't I choose MILLION real tracks?
Isle of Man TT track, thats a proper street circuit.
Road America at Elkhart Lake. Or maybe Road Atlanta.
Mount Panorama, Bathurst
I simply do not know.
ohh a hard choice! I gotta say a Fz50 on Nurbugring is the coolest thing ever.
Nurburgring would suck huge for LFS, it'd be a hotlap paradise, but that's it. I'd rather have a track that produces better racing, like Road America, Road Atlanta, Montreal, Brands Hatch, feck, list every roadcourse imaginable, other than the nurburgring. People who suggest it are pretty dumb if they want it, becuase it'd be the most boring, useless track, becuase it's so big, a close race would be about as possible as getting another man pregnant.
^agree^

Montreal would be for tight and twisty racing, but i think silverstone would be a good choice: lots of long straights for many overtaking opportunities.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Nurburgring would suck huge for LFS, it'd be a hotlap paradise, but that's it. I'd rather have a track that produces better racing, like Road America, Road Atlanta, Montreal, Brands Hatch, feck, list every roadcourse imaginable, other than the nurburgring. People who suggest it are pretty dumb if they want it, becuase it'd be the most boring, useless track, becuase it's so big, a close race would be about as possible as getting another man pregnant.

Ever consider that the people who want it, may actually want it to hotlap on?

Also, it would be great for leagues or other things of that nature.
I think it would produce the most boring racing on this planet, and I have many cases of proof, go take some AI's out in GTL, they get seperated very quickly. GT4, they get spread out and it's lame, I'm sure online it'd be the same story, being the only way to pass after getting behind is if someone totally messes up and crashes.
le mans
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I think it would produce the most boring racing on this planet, and I have many cases of proof, go take some AI's out in GTL, they get seperated very quickly. GT4, they get spread out and it's lame, I'm sure online it'd be the same story, being the only way to pass after getting behind is if someone totally messes up and crashes.

I dunno, I find in Forza racing against even 7 well matched AI is quite fun, and you can pass on the 'Ring, you just need skill. Also, online with guys who actually know what they're doing in Forza is a complete rush.

VROC on GPL on the Nurburgring was amazing too.
Nurburgring would be able to handle alot of cars though so it would be good a 50+ car race..
#18 - aoun
Monaco and Le Mans!!!!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I think it would produce the most boring racing on this planet, and I have many cases of proof, go take some AI's out in GTL, they get seperated very quickly. GT4, they get spread out and it's lame, I'm sure online it'd be the same story, being the only way to pass after getting behind is if someone totally messes up and crashes.

Your AI comparison is far from proof, although I agree that most pickup races would see a spread out field.
Still, I'd love to see an 8-10 minute lap track in LFS (real or not).
It would provide a great time-trial challenge, and good races would certainly be possible if you get a few people together who know the track well.

Bring it on I say, it would be friggin tops.
#20 - Woz
Bathurst for me as well.

We need a track with some real height changes
eiterh the isle of man TT track or the nurburgring. btw dustin, i cant believe you seem so negative towards the idea of the 'ring in LFS! i mean come on! i can see what your saying about it being a boring race, and everyone is entitled to there opinion, but imo, it could provide some amazing races online, just imagine the 24hr league on there :P
The Hungaroring, what else ? Maybe also Brno .
Quote from kicker75 :I'd like to see laguna seca! That would be great!

Hope it gets chosen!

Definitely agreed. Either Laguna Seca or Tsukuba.
How about Albert Park GP and Phillip Island?
Quote from Mustafur :For me it would be Nordschleife with the Nurburgring GP track added on..

Gee... never would have thought someone would have posted about wanting real tracks.. and the ring!? noway!! Never would have seen that coming :rolleyes:

The reason you thought you were so special as to start a new thread containing nothing new than in any of the other threads asking about real tracks was....................?

Congratulations on being original!

Regards,

Ian

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG