The online racing simulator
Novice Touring Car Championship
(169 posts, started )
Quote from Dalek0220 :Anyway, I might own some of the guys who don't have a G25 wheel.
Anyone got tips to persuade my Mum to let me compete on RallyX?

Why do you have to go to bed so early on a Saturday night? Surely you stay up longer than 8 pm at weekends? It's ok on weekdays, but on weekends? Surely you cant really have much fun if you know that you will be forced to go to bed so early. I can understand on weekdays because of school, but weekends is beyond me.

btw, a g25 takes time to get used to, dont expect to be quicker than you were right away, it takes time

Just my 2 cents
You should hope that James Rowe doesnt enter the RallyX round. (sorry )
Baaaa-ZING!...

(STCC Round 2 FTW! CANADIAN STRIKES BACK!)
Screenshots
Jack how did you get the screenshots like that, they are quality
...like what? Press "Shift" + "U" to move the camera around
AA, AF, and boobs.
And he gets around 200 fps.
Quote from Dalek0220 :And he gets around 200 fps.

No, i was getting about 40 fps using my "LFS_HQ" profile with all these rediculous options maxxed out.
New skin
It's colored to suit me.
Attached images
RB4_^4NTCC^7Sam.jpg
Pokecharms - Wahahahaha.

Well done to all, sorry I wasnt there. I was very ill
Can someone post the A final replay? I forgot to save it.
A Final Replay
I dont have it sorry!
Who has a replay? I wanna see with my own eyes what happened!
...i just deleted all my replays from the last month :'(
Im sorry but tomorrow race i cant drive..Im out
its.... tommorow?!

Well, my foot has healed up so i better get practicing. and i better practice for the STCC. And BOTT. And the UKCT Internal Leage. And earn some cash to find a home for the Quad Core on my desk. And earn some cash. And do my CBT.

...:X
And you even forgot about posting here. That also takes some time.
Note to self - you've got 40 more posts till "the big one". Make them last as long as you can so that you can save the embarrasment of your honourary title, "LFS Forum sPaMz0rNo0b!111!!"
I can't do tomorow's race neighter since I'm out for the hot things
Chris said he'll be in and out tomorrow because he has some real life things to deal with, and I'm going to help out with running the event.

Just a reminder, the server will be 'Team Enginuity' tomorrow. Its up and running for practice. Half an hour before the event, the password will be set to 'ntcc'. I'll send a message and at this time please make sure you're using your real name and I'll kick anyone that isn't to get rid of people that aren't in the league, if there are any.
DirtyJew, eh?
I might be able to race tomorrow. I will not be using my new RB4 livery this round. And if Falcon can make a skin for me, that will be round four and the rest.
Niko - the RB4, the king of tarmac and now rally, will pwn me here, especially seeing as ive done no practice!
Is it too late to enter?

Novice Touring Car Championship
(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG