The online racing simulator
Novice Touring Car Championship
(169 posts, started )
This championship will be spread over 2 months and hopes to enable newer or slower drivers to compete a championship. There is no minimum entry requirements.

More rules are attatched, however drivers are expected to race cleanly and fairly. 24 drivers may enter each round but you can enter the whole championship or a single round.

There will be seven closely contested rounds and races will take at 19:00pm GMT time. All drivers will be sent an e-mail 2 hours before the start of the event.

Entry is FREE!

The rounds will be:
Round 1 Blackwood GP
Round 2 Blackwood Rallycross
Round 3 South City Sprint 1
Round 4 Fern Bay Club
Round 5 Aston
Round 6 Kyoto Ring
Round 7 Westhill

The rounds will be like a karting style event. Each driver gets four heats and a final. The final will be 8 laps in the length and the heats will 4 laps.

The cars used will be the XRT, FXO and RB4.

Races will be posted on youtube. All drivers are welcome to join. Although entry will be difficuilt, it is recommended that you get your entry information early.

Copy the form below, fill it out and e-mail it to michaelschumacher226@hotmail.co.uk

ENTRY FORM:

*Name: .......................................

*Surname: ...................................

*Racing Name: .............................. (How your name appears in the game)

*LFS Username: .............................

*Date of Birth: ...............................

Wanted Racing Number: ...................(2-99)

PB of Blackwood Circuit in FXO, XRT or RB4 .......................

Rounds Wanted to enter:

Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Round 5 Round 6 Round 7

Whole Championship

Agreement
By sending this information I agree that NTCC owners reserve the right to hold my information and I agree to follow all rules of the championship.

PRINT NAME: …………………………….. Date: …………………………

Agreed ………Yes/No………

©Copyright NTCC 2007
Attached files
Rules.doc - 46 KB - 358 views
#2 - Bee
Hmmm do you know what dates the races will be?
Race Dates
The races will be in July/August/September dates are not yet offical but the calendar could look like this:

Round 1 28 July
Round 2 4 August
Round 3 25 August
Round 4 8 September
Round 5 15 September
Round 6 22 September
Round 7 29 September

Races are spilling over 3 months because of the holiday period. All will be at 19:00pm GMT
Quote from chrissawyer21 :
The rounds will be like a karting style event. Each driver gets four heats and a final. The final will be 8 laps in the length and the heats will 4 laps.

Do you mean that each driver wil drive his laps alone? (like hotlapping?)

If you want new drivers you could put a max km online on it. (so drivers must have driven less then x miles/km online).
Tell me when you have the Race calander ready, I might be interested in joining in this event.
#6 - TonyG
it looks interesting.. good system of heats
NEW Entry Form
*First Name …………………………………….

*Surname ………………………………………

*LFS Username ………………………………. (As registered on LFS)

*Date of Birth …………………………………..

*Racer Username ……………………………..

Wanted Racing Number ………………. (2-99)

*PB of Blackwood GP Circuit ……………………………. (In the XRT, FXO or RB4) Please highlight the car you used for the lap.

*Entering as TEAM / INDEPENDENT (Delete as appropriate)

*Team Name ………………………………………. (Only if in a team)

*Entering rounds 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(Select as appropriate, if all rounds circle all)

*Car Being Used: XRT / FXO / RB4 (Please circle or highlight)
Official Calendar
Round 1 Blackwood 28 July
Round 2 Blackwood Rallycross 4 August
Round 3 South City Sprint 1 25 August
Round 4 Fern Bay Club 8 September
Round 5 Aston 15 September
Round 6 Kyoto Ring 22 September
Round 7 Westhill 29 September
Ok thanks for letting us know.
NTCC Website
The NTCC website is currently being created, drivers please be patient!

Reminder to all drivers to get entry forms in as were running out of spaces fast, so please give in entry forms.
I already sent entry form,that old version but i think thats ok..and is possible show here how many riders are join.
Drivers
Quote from TonyG :I already sent entry form,that old version but i think thats ok..and is possible show here how many riders are join.

Thanks for your application Tony, i have not received it but im sure its on its way. You could re-send it if you wish to make sure.

So far i have 6 drivers doing all rounds, and its still early days. With yours it will be up 7.

There is only 17 spaces left!

Drivers sign up quickly.
My team leader needs to know the times.
So, if I did join, I couldnt use 01?

Its the general lees number
Quote from faster111 :My team leader needs to know the times.

Maybe your leader needs glasses.
Quote from chrissawyer21 :TThere will be seven closely contested rounds and races will take at 19:00pm GMT time. All drivers will be sent an e-mail 2 hours before the start of the event.

....and why do you keep refering to him as a leader? You some sort of minion or something? I think just asking for the times or just using his name would be better.
Times
lol

The times are at 7 and you cant have the number 1 as it reserved for the reigning champion.
Entered Moo.Racing

Whats the number up to now.
To chrissawyer21 : Hi, Did you got already my entry form ??? When not i send i again,and for my Teamcolleague too.I hope that are free positions still.Send it now...

EDIT : Sent
i'm in, will e-mail soon
did you recieve my application?
To chrissawyer21 : Hello.. have you some new info about championship ? ... did you got my enterform and my teammate too ..? can you write here something new about that ... thx
Latest Information
The following people are in the Championship:

1 (5) Chris Sawyer [XRT]
2 (34) Dan Zubiena [RB4]
3 (3) James Wishart [FXO]
4 (17) Niall Drew [FXO]
5 (46) Jamie Bridges [XRT]
6 (11) Tony Galliani [RB4]
7 (12) Jakub Vazler [RB4]
8 (69) Ruud Van de Pol [FXO] (Rounds 3-7)
9 (6) Hari Blackmore [FXO]
10 (7) Alex Sawyer [XRT]
11 (8) Joseph Sawyer [XRT]
12 (87) Jared Gould [FXO]

If i am not receiving your e-mails just let me know by e-mail. I have attatched the information on how to add the numbers to your vehicles. It may also help you understand how to create your own skins.

Just contact me if you have any queries.
Attached files
carskinning.doc - 1.3 MB - 250 views
Thanks for posting that - just to clarify, will you be wanting us to be racing under our real names as stated in the post above? (If so my first name is Hari, Earl is nickname :tilt
As the season hasnt started...can I change my car to the FXO
Chris, just curious about the skins.. Does the car have to be plain white, or can we use a custom skin with a white box and a number in it?

(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG