The online racing simulator
Novice Touring Car Championship
(169 posts, started )
ok im removing my entry from the whole of the events in this league.

Just too busy to keep waiting for replies on here. So as there is no response im out. Good luck lads if it still happens
On the third race, I would like to change my car to the FXO Turbo, due to the departure of team BlitZ.
Quote from Dalek0220 :On the third race, I would like to change my car to the FXO Turbo, due to the departure of team BlitZ.

On the first race, I would like confirmation that I am in it.
Round One Official Confirmation
Round One Information

Entries will be accepted until 18:00pm GMT on July 27. All drivers submitting entries after this message is posted will be placed on the back of all heat grids.

Round One Entries:

DriversFirstNameSurnameJamesWishartChrisSawyerDanielZubienaJosephSawyerAlexSawyerNaillDrewJamieBridgesJaredGouldJojoSerquinaAndrewSchenoneSamWintonNathanHarwoodHariBlackmoreHarunaSayTonyGallianiJakubVazler

As you know each driver will be placed in heats to determine the grids for the finals.
How about some spaces in those names
Because your a noob.
Round One
Good luck for all competing.
Round One Entry
Round One IMPORTANT INFORMATION
The server for round one will be an S1 server, for obvious reasons. All grids for the heats are on the website so that check that out. Drivers may leave the server when they have done their 3 heats. However all drivers must be back on the server for the finals which will be at 19:50pm GMT.

The server name will NTCC and the password will be dan

All drivers must have their real first name and surname as the drivers name in the game. So your real name appears in-game, making it easier for the organisers to seperate drivers.

The word NTCC must be on every drivers number plate. Also drivers must have their given numbers printed onto their cars. Numbers will be up on the NTCC website later today. I have posted a tutorial for placing numbers on vehicles.

Drivers with offensive skins will be premantly banned from the NTCC.

Each heat will 2 laps in length consisting for 4 drivers in each one.
Every driver gets 3 heats.
There are 12 heats in total.

There will be 2 finals an A and a B.
Finals will be 8 laps long.

At the end of each race drivers must NOT overtake and slowly come to a hoult in finishing order.

DRIVERS MUST NOT SPEAK ON THE SERVER AT ANY TIME

Drivers will receive instructions via chat from admins.
okie dokie we are making progress and my names listed.

Guess i will be racing afterall

EDIT: btw, still no numbers. I need to edit skins preferably before the race =]
What's up with the no talking rule?
I can understand this during the race, but BEFORE any session begins?
Quote from GTR_Yuni :What's up with the no talking rule?
I can understand this during the race, but BEFORE any session begins?

Thats normal in leagues races..

To Chrissawyer21 : Did you changed n. of laps ?... I thought that each heat will on 4 laps.ok so 2 laps and finall 8 . And how system ís on start position to each heats,i was looking at infopages and there im every last. thx for answer... and wish all riders GL and clean races.

EDIT : Shit i must follow the time..cause we have 2 hours ahead.
Here are my skins that i will be using, as i do want the FXO from South City onwards.
Attached images
RB4_BlitZNTCCDalek.jpg
FXO_^4NTCC^7Sam.jpg
Quote from Dalek0220 :Here are my skins that i will be using, as i do want the FXO from South City onwards.

You never read the rules do you ?

I _hate_ typing large fonts, but I have to, so you can read this (in bold) :
You cannot change the car at any point of the season

Anyway, here's my NTCC skin , maybe a girl with big chest on the sides of the car can offend someone but she's not nude at least ^^

(The skin is already uploaded at LFSW, but just in case...)
Attached images
RB4_xp-tan-ntcc-1.jpg
Quote from chrissawyer21 :The server for round one will be an S1 server, for obvious reasons. All grids for the heats are on the website so that check that out. Drivers may leave the server when they have done their 3 heats. However all drivers must be back on the server for the finals which will be at 19:50pm GMT.

The server name will NTCC and the password will be dan

All drivers must have their real first name and surname as the drivers name in the game. So your real name appears in-game, making it easier for the organisers to seperate drivers.

The word NTCC must be on every drivers number plate. Also drivers must have their given numbers printed onto their cars. Numbers will be up on the NTCC website later today. I have posted a tutorial for placing numbers on vehicles.

Drivers with offensive skins will be premantly banned from the NTCC.

Each heat will 2 laps in length consisting for 4 drivers in each one.
Every driver gets 3 heats.
There are 12 heats in total.

There will be 2 finals an A and a B.
Finals will be 8 laps long.

At the end of each race drivers must NOT overtake and slowly come to a hoult in finishing order.

DRIVERS MUST NOT SPEAK ON THE SERVER AT ANY TIME

Drivers will receive instructions via chat from admins.

This is very nice to see some one taking time to set up a league for novice drivers, Good stuff m8
Here's my skin.
Attached images
FXO_enginuity-ntcc.jpg
Quote from jjones :This is very nice to see some one taking time to set up a league for novice drivers, Good stuff m8

Thanks mate

Although i must say i would like all drivers help to tommorow as it will be first the race i have ever ran. Some please have coporation!

My and my mate Dan Zubiena (also racing) will be running the championship.
Race Stats
For the first round only finishing positions will be recorded without stats but i am working on getting LFS Stats so we can have some data.

Sorry that i dont have it for round one.
#71 - Jakg
/me is tempted to join simply to own Niko :P
I JOIN I JOINED I JOINED I JOINEd!!!
niko, according to the 2 names listed with numbers on the website...YOU are 87...

think we have a problem...
Well to follow on from you guys and to make sure i dont have the same number as anyone else

My number is 27, its mine....get over it

and the skin i will be using is attached
Attached images
FXO_Adidasports_27.jpg

Novice Touring Car Championship
(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG