The online racing simulator
Novice Touring Car Championship
(169 posts, started )
Skins
The skins can be whatever colour or design you want, provided that your NTCC number is on the bonnet and both sides.

I am going to supply numbers but it is very easy to do. Numbers must be large enough to see from a distance.

The numbers have to be in ARIAL font and must be black with a white background.
Remeber to upload those skins on LFS world so we can all see them (like I just figured out that we needed to do )
entry sent
application sent for round 1 XRT
mines on its way
I didn't realize GotWRX03 was going to join. Too late to form a team?
Well Niko, I have not necessarily signed up yet.
Now I've sent my app.
How do we know if we are entered into the championship? I received no confirmation.
Where is the number board...the first race is only next saturday!
Quote from The General Lee :Where is the number board...the first race is only next saturday!

my thoughts exactly. I would just like to know if my application has been confirmed. Also, just for clarification purposes, 19:00 GMT is 2:00 PM EST is that correct?
I got an e-mail sent back to me confirming my place.

I'm sure it will all get sorted sooner or later Just give the guy a little space

Also, yes...19:00GMT is 14:00EST.
If me and Niko get in, then BlitZ will have 3 members in it. Woo. Team-mates.
Theres also faster111
Did you get mine? im getting impatient.
same here....no reply as yet, so im not sure now
Did not get an email yet...race is in 2 days. i didn't make a skin yet because i didn't get a response. Should i make the skin anyway? Is there still going to be a race?
I have sent a PM reporting a complaint.
I'm in.
greaaaat. still no response lol
ok the race is tomorrow and i still have not got a confirmation? i'm assuming the race is off?
Quote from ans7812 :ok the race is tomorrow and i still have not got a confirmation? i'm assuming the race is off?

which race is tomorrow ..? Championship begin 28.7
Quote from LFSn00b :no response to me i see

Just send him another email saying you didn't get your e-mail.
Race is this saturday, I think we would like some form of update, even if it is to tell us you league isnt going ahead.
Nialls right, we need an update. Obviously Niko isnt a happy rabbid because he cant get his number that he wants

Novice Touring Car Championship
(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG