The online racing simulator
Great addition Gai-Luron

Thanks for all your continued hard work. I like the new info available in the lastest release.

Maxim
#78 - FL!P
Great, I'm glad to see you guys collaborating, Gail-Luron and riskredruM!

I have a few bug reports about the new InGame feature:

1. The first split always shows your last split as the best one (at least it's the case when watching mpr replays, as I didn't try it online yet). In other words, both Split1 times are always identical.

2. The last split boxes give the best last split, and your lap time. I'd expect the best last split and my most recent last split.

In both cases, see the attached screenshot.

3. If you press SHIFT+B to hide InGame's info, it works as expected. But if you press it again, it no longer works and InGame's info stays hidden.

Keep up the great work, guys!
Attached images
splits.jpg
so I have the RAR... where do I put the bin and src folders?

Could do with a readme for this if possible for the noobs like me!
Thought myself the second boxes were cumulative times of that lap.
The first the real split-to-split times.
Quote from StableX :so I have the RAR... where do I put the bin and src folders?

Could do with a readme for this if possible for the noobs like me!

Just put the contents of the bin folder where you want to run the program from. It doesn't need to be in any special place. For what it is worth I created an "LFS Relax" sub folder in the LFS folder and run it from there.

Maxim
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :Thought myself the second boxes were cumulative times of that lap.
The first the real split-to-split times.

Yes it's true. The first column is the diff between previous split and this split . The second the cumulative split ( it's for this the both columns of split 1 are the same, it's for better lisibility, you read a column for diff split and another for cumulative split ). For now, there are not best split displayed ( i have it but not displayed , wait a bit )

Quote :3. If you press SHIFT+B to hide InGame's info, it works as expected. But if you press it again, it no longer works and InGame's info stays hidden.

Yes not yet implemented

Gai-Luron
Quote from MaximUK :Just put the contents of the bin folder where you want to run the program from. It doesn't need to be in any special place. For what it is worth I created an "LFS Relax" sub folder in the LFS folder and run it from there.

Maxim

thanks... so it doesn't run automatically when you start LFS?
Gai, any chance of an option for ventrilo rather than TS?
Wow Gai-Luron I am liking this more and more can't wait to see what else is coming.

Some comments and suggestions.

1. PitSpotter is still a bit too inaccurate and I also can't remember hearing "middle" as reported before. When I say inaccurate I mean that it will tell you there is a car "right" when it is actually behind you on the right, also it will say clear left as the car has actually come around on the right and is still on the right side etc. I am not sure if this could be simply fixed with a change of settings but I am not sure what to change. Any ideas?

2. Any possibility that some of the In-Game buttons/data can be switched on/off via the cfg file by the user. I for one don't care to much about the split as it appears on screen in LFS already and the LFS Relax buttons can get quite distracting.

3. I know you are busy developing the In-Game data but one thing I would like to see soon is the fuel calculation (live fuel % and predicted laps left) that In-Game has, it is a great help.

Keep up the great work.
I haven't investigated why yet, and I remember having this problem with either the original pitspotter, or another insim app, but using LFSRelax disables outgage which I use for various other apps (momoleds for example.) Not really much, just wanted to point this out. I'm at work, or only on the computer at home for an hour or so, so haven't had time to look into why outgage is being disabled.
In fact inGame use OutGauge. Outgauge are in UDP and LFS have one UDP connection.

Here an explanation about parameter of pitspotter. All are in meter. You can adjust all parameter as you want. All are relative to middle of your car.

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/3839/collisionvt3.jpg

Gai-Luron
maybe include that in the docs of next release?
the lfsrelax.exe dont load from the bin folder
Thanks for the picture explaining the meaning of the parameters but can you also advise how this relates?
MaxAngleDiff=40
Quote from HVS5b :What about us thickies who don't even know what a cfg file is, never mind how to change parameters on one

Any chance of a run-thru for non-techy types, pls!

Just to clarify, I want the pitstopper, but not the two other add ons.

Thanks in advance

After installing LFSRelax, open up the LFSRelax.cfg file in notepad.

As an example, scroll down to the line that says 'EnableTSView = true' and change this to 'EnableTSView = false'. This will disable TSView.

Save the LFSRelax.cfg file before exiting.

EDIT: Sorry - already covered elsewhere. [Note to self: Read the WHOLE thread next time before replying!] :slap:
Quote from Austin31287 :the lfsrelax.exe dont load from the bin folder

It should. Be sure to have .net framework (think 2.0) installed and the config (lfsrelax.cfg) adapted to your needs.

oo and lfs running with insim on port 29999 (/insim 29999)
Hi..First of all..great app..very useful.
Now the problems (for me, at least! )
First of all, I couldnt get it running, this was with a totally fresh install of LFS on a totally fresh install of Windoze XP. I solved that when I realised that I hadnt done a fresh install of .NET framework as well; so, problem sorted!

My main problem now is that our team ([dSRC]) uses a separate ROOM on a shared Teamspeak host..and TS View works great as long as we are in the ROOT (default) room. As soon as we enter our own room, nothing..zilch...it dont work!
Any possibility of adding something in the .cfg to specify a certain room on a certain server please?
If there is already the possibility to do this, can somebody please point me in the right direction?
Thx

EDIT...Disregard that, new version works just great on TS View
However...at one stage I had 6.4% fuel left, yet fuel guage was telling me I had enough for -10045378 laps!!
Hello racers,

New version of LFSRelax : 1.13

Quote :1.2 --> 1.3

1. Add info on distance covered
2. Add choice on Miles or Km for distance covered
3. Add splitting info about gain relative to best split and relative to PB split and PB lap
4. Add Lap remaning with current fuel
5. Add sound and visual alert when fuel under a value set in LFSRelax.cfg
6. Enable or disable block infos on inGame stat
. Split block
. distance covered block
. Fuel remain block
. Gap block
7. Add color on nickname gap

Enjoy

Removed, some bugs
Where I can find the download ?
Will I be able to disable OutGauge ?
Cause if not I can´t use it with AnaGauges. I will use the first Version.
Where do I extract the files to use this program? How do I configure the ports?
Hello,

Test version of LFSRelax: 1.14

Quote :1.3 --> 1.4

1. Possibility to disable Outgauge in cfg file. You can connect other programm use outgauge
disable LapFuel possibility on LFSRelax
2. Save your PB on a file
3. Write a documentation

1.2 --> 1.3

1. Add info on distance covered
2. Add choice on Miles or Km for distance covered
3. Add splitting info about gain relative to best split and relative to PB split and PB lap
4. Add Lap remaning with current fuel
5. Add sound and visual alert when fuel under a value set in LFSRelax.cfg
6. Enable or disable block on inGame stat
. Split block
. distance covered
. Fuel remain
. Gap
7. Add color on nickname gap

Download on first post

Gai-Luron
#98 - FL!P
Sounds awsome! Unfortunately the server stopped responding 10 or 15 minutes ago while I was downloading it and hasn't got back up yet.

Update: I finally managed to download it. I love the changes, but everything doesn't seem to be working all the time. For example I've seen the fuel indicator work once when I set the fuel to 1%, and as soon as I got on track I got the low fuel alert (which is great). But most of the time it just reads "-- Laps". I'll post a more complete report later. Thanks for this update anyway!
I have it working all the time fuel. Did you perhaps change the settings in cfg? I am wondering about the indicators of splittimes. What does it mean that the differences for 1st split are not equal?
Quote from PLAYLIFE :Where do I extract the files to use this program? How do I configure the ports?

Someone please help.

LFSRelax 3 in 1 (TS View, AutoMessages, Pit Spotter) by Gai-Luron
(474 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG