The online racing simulator
Novice Touring Car Championship
(169 posts, started )
Its no big deal, I save my skins as PSDs so I can change numbers if I need to. Just need a number -- is 78 good? 64? I never actually got a confirmation email, just my name in the list above.
same here, and there is no full list on who has what number...only niko lol

Maybe they will pop up in the morning in time.

Im sorted, just need to put in a few laps, and get with it lol

GD LUCK all racing tomorrow
I'm steaming that i cant use the FXO. But anyways, I'll just hunt around Inferno for a set. Race 2 I'm going to improve heavily because I'll be getting a G25.
Registration
List coming soon
???
Quote from Dalek0220 :I'm steaming that i cant use the FXO. But anyways, I'll just hunt around Inferno for a set. Race 2 I'm going to improve heavily because I'll be getting a G25.

Why cant you use the FXO?
Official Round One Complete Entry List
Please will all drivers have their numbers placed on both sides of the car.

77 Andrew Schenone [XRT]
5 Chris Sawyer [FXO]
34 Dan Zubiena [RB4]
8 Joseph Sawyer [FXO]
7 Alex Sawyer [FXO]
17 Naill Drew [FXO]
46 Jamie Bridges [XRT]
3 James Wishart [FXO]
29 Jojo Serquina [FXO]
15 Niko Puntola [RB4]
13 Sam Winton [RB4]
27 Nathan Harwood [FXO]
10 Hari Blackmore [FXO]
84 Haruna Say [RB4]
11 Tony Galliani [RB4]
12 Jakub Vazler [RB4]
28 Harjun Punni [RB4]
87 Jared Gould [FXO]

If any drivers are missing or there are any problems please let me know asap so i can fix the problem.
I applied that i wanted to use RB4. However, i would like to discontinue the RB4 and use the FXO at South City onwards.
Cars
You can only use one type of car for the whole competition, i would rather drivers read the regulations rather than me having to spoon feed them to you!
I did read them
Lag Prevention
To prevent lag and making smoother racers for all drivers the server will host a maxium of 8 drivers at one time.

This means there will be a schedule of what time drivers connect to the server.

The table belows shows what time drivers need to enter the server and the schedule for tonights race.
Heats

19:00
19:05
19:10
19:15
19:20
19:25
19:30
19:35
19:40
19:45
19:50
20:00
Finals

C
20:25
B
20:40
A
20:55

Drivers may only join the server for their race, this helps to prevent lag.

After heat 12 all drivers will leave the server and the grids for the finals will be decided. Drivers will all join the server together at 20:20 GMT to find out what final they will be entering.

Drivers not racing must leave the server. When the round is finished results will be posted immediatly onto the website.

ANY DRIVERS NOT STICKING TO THE RULES OF THE NTCC WILL BE BANNED FROM THE CHAMPIONSHIP.
My skin since everyone else added thiers :P
Attached images
XRT_mooracing-46.jpg
I still havnt pass on today race ...and server already running.
#88 - Jakg
Quote from chrissawyer21 :
Copy the form below, fill it out and e-mail it to michaelschumacher226@hotmail.co.uk

ENTRY FORM:

*Name: Jack

*Surname: Green

*Racing Name: UKCT..Jakg

*LFS Username: Jakg

*Date of Birth: 23/07/1991

Wanted Racing Number: 8

PB of Blackwood Circuit in FXO, XRT or RB4 1:24.68 in the FXO

Rounds Wanted to enter: As many as i can fit in

Agreement
By sending this information I agree that NTCC owners reserve the right to hold my information and I agree to follow all rules of the championship.

PRINT NAME: Jack Green Date: 28/07/07
Agreed Yes

©Copyright NTCC 2007

Bolded bits, if it's not too late!

My skin for the FXO

I'm slow, honest!
Attached images
FXO_JakgNTCCUKCT.jpg
Really sorry but my computer broke down this week and still haven't got it back - hadn't said anything earlier because I was told it would be ready by now (won't be using them again that's for sure). Sorry - maybe next week if I'm not thrown out
Few minutes to start and i still havne password..?!
I havent got the password !
ENTRY FORM:

*Name: Jonathan

*Surname: Jacques

*Racing Name: WOT.Riders Motion

*LFS Username: Riders Motion

*Date of Birth: 04/02/1992

Wanted Racing Number: 04

PB of Blackwood Circuit in FXO, XRT or RB4: 1:24.46 in XRT (Car that I'm going to use)

Rounds Wanted to enter: 2 3 4 5 6 7

Agreement
By sending this information I agree that NTCC owners reserve the right to hold my information and I agree to follow all rules of the championship.

PRINT NAME: Jonathan Jacques Date: 28/07/07
Agreed Yes

©Copyright NTCC 2007
Alright people, I leased a dedicated server from 500servers and will have upcoming the NTCC combo running at all times. Feel free to join and practice. The server name is 'Team Enginuity'

Also, I've spoken with Chris and it looks like the next event will be held here. This should mean better connections and more available spots on the server in the future.
Really cool server...nice polite people there
great racing today lads, few lil events but im sure everyone was pleased (niko, get over it you noobster :P )

as for me, i got a lil break now, so catch u all up on round 3

safe driving now
-
Sorry (Dalek0220) DELETED by Dalek0220
Sorry, i couldn't attend due to my Mum sending me to bed
:wtf2: Jack is in the STCC fer cryin' out loud!
#97 - Jakg
Seems the FXO just can't keep up with the RB4, i could only get 0.08 off the fastest lap.

Luckily it's easy to modify my STCC Skin, i just need to change one letter :P

Dalek - don't worry, i'm not putting any practice in, although i think the next 2 combo's (BL RallyX and SO Sprint 1) bring back some memories.

My skins attached if anyone cares.
Attached images
FXO_JakgNTCCUKCT.jpg
SO Sprint 1, so guys, Jakg will lead until the final corner, strike the wall, letting who ever is in second pass and take the win, and BL RallyX, he'll be mid pack... Maybe I'll enter to give Jakg some UKCT Blue crashz0rz.
#99 - Jakg
Posted some screenshots of the final (or final B or whatever its called) here.
Anyway, I might own some of the guys who don't have a G25 wheel.
Anyone got tips to persuade my Mum to let me compete on RallyX?

Novice Touring Car Championship
(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG