The online racing simulator
Hly Cow!!

I just got this thread here. Did I miss anything important in the past 12 pages

Hope to do some good racing with CTRA soon.
Quote from jjones :Well not the same one ur on m8

Every time ive been on these server i get taken out by idiots every time, i have not yet had a clean run. Ive seen some good racing but i seem to be unlucky.

give me a shout on MSN whenever you want to go racing. I will come with you. If there are crashtastic fools on when we are, I'll get them reported

Can't have your experience blighted by a few fools for such am amazing place to play generally
Quote from bluejudas :Its funny to see official rally broadcasts when Petter Solbergs English swearing words get "pip"ed but not his Norwegians swearing words... And he has plenty

Fytte i helvete...

~b

hahahaha, thats funny!!!
Thx for this nice addon to lfs - you have done a great job

Just a suggestion for improvement:
after each trackchange there should be a restart for the first race.
Reason:
- some ppl kick others from the join list
- number of laps is still from last track
- time to change set/fuel load
Userbars are headed this way. I'm trying to do it in a way that doesn't break anything that we have too significantly.

The options will be:
[ctra]ss/mini/User+Name[/ctra]
[ctra]ss/User+Name[/ctra]
[ctra]ctra/mini/User+Name[/ctra]
[ctra]ctra/User+Name[/ctra]
[ctra]bnj/mini/User+Name[/ctra]
[ctra]bnj/User+Name[/ctra]
You'll be able to use either + or space, (or %20) where there is a space in your name, but if you've previously included an underscore in your name in place of a space, you'll need to replace it with your actual LFS username.

I'll be doing a full write-up on the raceauthority.com website once ready. I'm very much on a crush to tie up the loose ends before I head to the continent tomorrow. This is one that I want to get sorted by the time I leave.
Good servers - good insim stuff going on - mostly good racing.

A few of the races are too long, some 16 laps ones which just don't work.

One of the servers was very laggy tonight, maybe something to kick people with high ping rate automatically?
That's odd
I've just been booted from ctra bump & jump for taking up a slot and not being an active participant...
So far so good. But what really happenend is the following:
I joined a race, then specced one. Then I tried to rejoin a zillion times, but all I got was 'race is full' and then I was booted.

Computers are stupid, aren't they.....
Its probably easier to just try joining the server again, rather than have the system redevolped to include checking if spectators are regularly trying to join.
Single Seater 1 went down a moment ago and is now giving JOOS: Count errors whenever you try to login. FYI...
I've been having problems with the Single Seater 1 server for the past couple days. Sometimes it's persistent lagging for minutes at a time with cars warping everywhere, other times it's mass disconnects.
The mass disconnect tonight was when all the servers fell offline I think - with the exception of the S1 server. Apparently the whole box went down.
I've seen about 3 or 4 mass disconnects on the Single Seater 1 server in the past 24 hours.
Yet again, server 1 is FE Club. I think I've seen FE Club reverse every night since the relaunch except for once when it was SO Classic reverse....

I'd race Server 2...... if other silver+ drivers would....
Quote from mrodgers :I'd race Server 2...... if other silver+ drivers would....

Yeah, we managed about 8 on there earlier and that was it. But it was Aston North Rev. so I wasn't complaining.

On server 1 I've only ever seen FE Club Rev. and SO Classic Rev. too!
I love server 2, I came into server 1 earlier because Jakg dragged me in. Tomorrow Race 2 it is!!
I like the servers (bump and jump and server 1), but now I can't seem to stay connected for 1 hour or 2 races...
Server2 is definitely the place to be imho, but more drivers couldn't hurt.

On the other hand, there are some easy points to collect atm. Especially on the SO tracks. When half of the field crashes it's almost a guaranteed podium if your not one of them .

Seriously though, one does not need alien-times to slowly collect a few points here and there on Server2 and the racing is much, much, cleaner than on the ss-server.
Where do I report a driver, I cannot find the place (or link) on the site....

EDIT: Sorry, I guess I have to do it ingame.

EDIT2: No I can't, I left the server, and now I'd rather submit this via email somehow, please PM me.
Quote from Tweaker :Where do I report a driver, I cannot find the place (or link) on the site....

You use the ingame system now. Via the help menu there is a report system. BTW you can use your mouse in the system now and navigate throught it. Just bind one command and use mouse from there.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken : Duplicate response, poster already found a solution anyway.
#370 - Pig
Quote from SamH :Userbars are headed this way. I'm trying to do it in a way that doesn't break anything that we have too significantly.

The options will be:
[ctra]ss/mini/User+Name[/ctra]
[ctra]ss/User+Name[/ctra]
[ctra]ctra/mini/User+Name[/ctra]
[ctra]ctra/User+Name[/ctra]
[ctra]bnj/mini/User+Name[/ctra]
[ctra]bnj/User+Name[/ctra]
You'll be able to use either + or space, (or %20) where there is a space in your name, but if you've previously included an underscore in your name in place of a space, you'll need to replace it with your actual LFS username.

I'll be doing a full write-up on the raceauthority.com website once ready. I'm very much on a crush to tie up the loose ends before I head to the continent tomorrow. This is one that I want to get sorted by the time I leave.

Any change on the links that we use for other sites?
up to now it's [ img]http://stccu.ukct.net/User+Name.gif[ /img] for the big bar. What about the rest?

EDIT: http://ctrau.ukct.net/mini/pig.gif also works, so the /mini and the correct url are no longer a mystery to me
what about the BnJ tag?
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :You use the ingame system now. Via the help menu there is a report system. BTW you can use your mouse in the system now and navigate throught it. Just bind one command and use mouse from there.

Errr no, now that I left the server, I cannot submit my own replay that I saved, only the ones on the server (I don't know which one it is). I need to have this sorted out via PM or Email I guess
If you look at the time that your replay file was saved you should be able to find the replay on the server, provided it was in the last 25 races. Failing that you could email do0f. The second o is a zero, and you'll find him at ukct.net

The thing is, we have to tie it up with the server replay for the report, so we really would preffer reports are raised in game.
Hello fans of Phlos,

I was racing yesterday on this great CTRA X-System on FOX while I suddenly got disconnected : I was banned !
My account is even deleted from main CTRA X-System website, amazing !

But ... why ?
I mean I was really enjoying racing with all those great drivers, it was clean and fair racing, nothing were wrong.
Becky Rose, why you banned me from whole CTRA X-System ?! Because I am Phlos, only this reason ? :|
I am not just a hacker, I am also a great driver, and many people enjoy racing with me...so why ruin their fun and mine ?!

Here it is the replay : http://www.phlos.com/ovh/banmpr.zip

I hope to get an answer Becky Rose.

Thank you for reading,
Have a good day.

Phlos.

Note to moderators : please don't ban me yet, I just want to get answer and be able to reply on this topic, thank you.
We operate a 1 driver 1 licence rule, your primary account is banned. I dont know the details personally as I havn't looked into it, but does this explain why your secondary account was banned? I assume you have more information than me on your original ban.
My old primary account is deleted. So now this is my primary account
So what we do now ?

[It's deleted from main game and not your "league"]

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG