The online racing simulator
My pc is 9 years old, im limited in what i can use coz of memory space though it is getting updated very soon so i'll download it then.
Quote from Knight_Atack :There's no more skins_x :P, Unless it's .dds

Shows how much attention I pay to the patch release threads
Skin is Public, but you'll have to remove my name with out ruining the shadowlayer! Easiest way to piss ya off. Anyway, here it is.
Feel free to edit. If you are planning to edit it, save it with a different name.
Attached images
HEL_SAM_WINTON2.jpg
Quote from Dalek0220 :Skin is Public, but you'll have to remove my name with out ruining the shadowlayer! Easiest way to piss ya off. Anyway, here it is.
Feel free to edit. If you are planning to edit it, save it with a different name.

:chairfall at the "I used a Pro-Kit" text.
Does anyone have a carbon fiber helmet? I tried a search but couldnt find one
If anyone is really good at it i could use a carbon with our team name in red or white on it, i thinnk that would look nice. Maybe even have the D1GP sticker on it.
Thx in advance guys!
Requested Ruben Barrichello helment skin!!!!DICEY
Heres my custom ruben helment skin done it in 20 minutes!!!!!!!enjoy!!!
Skinned by the one and only snakeeyes!!!!
Attached images
HEL_RUBEN1.jpg
Welcome to the Forums snakeeyes77!
If that was your first skin, then go to Master Skinnerz. Download a Pro Kit and your Helmet would look better. If you use Paint, then your screwed.
This is better than Paint!
Quote from Dalek0220 :Welcome to the Forums snakeeyes77!
If that was your first skin, then go to Master Skinnerz. Download a Pro Kit and your Helmet would look better. If you use Paint, then your screwed.
This is better than Paint!

Look whos talking.......
It takes about 5 minutes to load a Pro-Kit Monty.
Quote from Dalek0220 :It takes about 5 minutes to load a Pro-Kit Monty.

5 minutes?! You need a faster computer It's more like 5 seconds on my iMac (2GHz c2d, 1Gb, 4mb L2)
Sponge: It's much slower in Gimp
Quote from Dalek0220 :It takes about 5 minutes to load a Pro-Kit Monty.

I was talking more about your tallent in making skins, not of how long it takes to get a program.
Pro-Kit are realy good, complete, and hiquality. If you want quality, you don't look at time spent. 5minutes to open the document, 2 hours to make a good skin.

There is not only gimp and photoshop. There is also Paint .NET wich is a good tool, quick, well programmed and also free. Nice to begin in the world of graphic arts

http://www.getpaint.net/index2.html
Another Helment
Thanks for all the replies guys!!!!Im in the process of trying all diffrent programs right now so bear with me im new!!Anyways hers another helment i modified!!!!!And a car!!!!!BY THE WAY IM USING PHOTOFILTRE!!!
Attached images
HEL_BF1_SNAKE.jpg
XRR_SKULLZ.jpg
BF1_SN.jpg
#315 - Bee
Quote from LFSn00b :No offence but those are really crap

Quite possibly the best constructive critism I've witnessed.. Ever.
My Shoei Carbon Version!!!!
AND SUGGESTIONS ON SKINNING WELCOME!!I DONE THIS USING PHOTO FILTRE!!
Feel free to use this skin its been uploaded to lfs world..Please dont edit!!!!
Attached images
CARBONSHOEI.jpg
CARBONSHOEI2.jpg
HEL_Pro-Kit2shoei2.JPG
Quote from snakeeyes77 :AND SUGGESTIONS ON SKINNING WELCOME!!I DONE THIS USING PHOTO FILTRE!!
Feel free to use this skin its been uploaded to lfs world..Please dont edit!!!!

A wrongly-used pro-kit. Stuff goes under the black-mask!
What??
Quote from Dalek0220 :A wrongly-used pro-kit. Stuff goes under the black-mask!

GOES UNDER THE BLACK MASK I DONT GET IT??
The black mask layer goes on the top

Here's mine carbon fiber helmet.
Attached images
Helm_Jeroen.jpg
I wish i had as much talent as you Sponge.
Got Paint.net Now What??
Quote from shadow2kx :Pro-Kit are realy good, complete, and hiquality. If you want quality, you don't look at time spent. 5minutes to open the document, 2 hours to make a good skin.

There is not only gimp and photoshop. There is also Paint .NET wich is a good tool, quick, well programmed and also free. Nice to begin in the world of graphic arts

http://www.getpaint.net/index2.html

I got it but how to i put the carbon look under the black mask i cant get it.i've also tried photo filtre using the mask option but cant get it under the layer how is this possiable?Do i have to crop or what am i doin wrong all im getting is a way to put the images on the outside layer!!!!
There are layers in a pro-kit. You should know how something works before you do it.
Pro-Kits have multiple layers so if you want to do the side, you find the layer "sides". Sadly i havent a clue of what photofilter does.
Try request section?!?!?

Helmet Skins
(1323 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG