The online racing simulator
Quote from Dalek0220 :Try request section?!?!?

+1
And you could try to ask nicely too.. often helps...
Personal Helmet. BlitZ members may edit.
Attached images
HEL_NTCCBlitZDalek.jpg
My newest castrol helment right or wrong i like it!!!!!!!
What do you all think?????????
Attached images
HELMENT SHOT.jpg
MYHELM2.jpg
It's better than your others. What do you think of mine?
Kimi Helmet
Quote from Dalek0220 :It's better than your others. What do you think of mine?

Could one good skinner plz do a kimi- ferrari helmet?
I have searched very long but there is no one
So it would be very cool if sb could make one.

Massa helmet would also be a good thing, but for the first Kimi would be enough.
It's Good!!!!!
Quote from Dalek0220 :It's better than your others. What do you think of mine?

Your helment looks good just one thing im having trouble with. How do you get rid of the wireframe when your finished...?? Here's skin..I ACTUALLY HAD TO PAINT OVER THE WIREFRAME I NO THIS IS WRONG BUT HOW DO I GET RID OF THE WIREFRAME??
Attached images
HEL_CASTROL.jpg
Your using Photofilter, am i correct?
Sadly i only know how to use the Gimp. To switch layers, use Page Up, and Page Down. That means you can skin anywhere you want, but saving quality.
To get rid of the Wireframe, use Shift+K
Make sure that on the bottom it says Wireframe!
By the looks of it, Paint.net can't handle psd files.
-
What you think? (snakeeyes77) DELETED by snakeeyes77 : WRONG FORUM
Quote from snakeeyes77 :Here's another skin i tried with a default kit and paint only!!Use or edit it as you wish you might want to remove my name!!!!

This is the Helmet skins section..
Quote from Sponge :This is the Helmet skins section..

lol... even i dont make them noobish mistakes anymore and i do them alot
-
Okay guys i no its in the wrong place to place this. (snakeeyes77) DELETED by snakeeyes77
I No Its In The Wrong Forum!!
It Will Be Removed And Placed In Correct Place Sorry Guys Im New To The Forum But Ive Played Lfs For 3 Years!!!!
After recently doing a clean-up & update of my personal team helmet I thought I would post it here for ppl to have a look and comment. I started it all from scratch & it represents ~5-6hrs of work. The checkers are the best I could do without spending a stupid amount of time to get them perfect but it looks fine in-game as is anyway.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com ... 52243086_e21ccb25d0_o.jpg
http://farm2.static.flickr.com ... 52243096_d117f873bc_o.jpg
http://farm2.static.flickr.com ... 52243108_3e8020366c_o.jpg
Quote from Victor :Post skins here for the: Helmets

RULES:
  1. ONLY Post Finished Skins
  2. If you have a screenshot, please post the skin file also (not a requirement, but would be nice).
  3. If you have the files hosted elsewhere, please DO NOT use [IMG] tags for screenshots, etc. It will make the thread load slower for 56k users.
  4. Try to keep the chatter to a minimum, new people are viewing this thread to find themselves a nice skin, they don't need to scroll through pages of text to finally find something. If you want to comment on someone's skin, that is fine, but please... everyone is exploring their own creativity and personal tastes, so be supportive.
Thank You, and happy skinning! :cool:

You may call me a spammer (as i'm gonna post this everywhere) but f'ing read them for a change!
-
(flinty72) DELETED by flinty72
Quote from Sponge :You may call me a spammer (as i'm gonna post this everywhere) but f'ing read them for a change!

o shush, i think it's pointless about sending the file,

Why cant people just show there skins and get feedback off it?
Quote from James Montgomery :o shush, i think it's pointless about sending the file,

Why cant people just show there skins and get feedback off it?

I don't mind that.. just that there are in most thread many pages, new guys don't bother reading the first and start a mess most of the time (rule #3).
Quote from Sponge :I don't mind that.. just that there are in most thread many pages, new guys don't bother reading the first and start a mess most of the time (rule #3).

Ok
#342 - fsr
My personal helmet. Basically an evolution of my original helmet design from my IRL racing days
Attached images
Helmet_Preview.jpg
HEL_fsr.jpg
Quote from fsr :My personal helmet. Basically an evolution of my original helmet design from my IRL racing days

Excellent !
#344 - fsr
Does anyone have Kimi Raikkonen 2007 Helmet skin?
If not, is anybody trying to make it?
It's actually amazing to see how this was one of the most demanded helmets. lol.

Anyways, here's a summer gift folks

Helmet of Kimi Raikkonen 2007 edition.

By the way, the skin is already on LFS World, so you don't need to upload it.

This skin is free for public use, but please don't edit it and stuff.

Enjoy
Attached images
HEL_Showcase_-_Raikkonen.jpg
HEL_raikkonen07.jpg
Quote from Knight_Atack :It's actually amazing to see how this was one of the most demanded helmets. lol.

Anyways, here's a summer gift folks

Helmet of Kimi Raikkonen 2007 edition.

By the way, the skin is already on LFS World, so you don't need to upload it.

This skin is free for public use, but please don't edit it and stuff.

Enjoy

Amazing skin good work well done!
Oh, how AWESOME piece of work is that...wow
Thanks, ALOT

Helmet Skins
(1323 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG