The online racing simulator
Quote from celegorm :Finally i found some free time and worked for new McLaren helmets in photoshop. It's Fernando Alonso's 2007 McLaren helmet. Lewis Hamilton will be next.

Kwality. Are you still doing Lewis' helmet?
Just found it myself, nice work.
Are there the helmet skin of the R.Kubica in this year ?
Knight_Attack: your helmet skins are second to none! I've tried to make a Mark Webber 2007 helmet and have given up out of sheer frustration. I find skinning cars to be a pleasure, but I don't have the patience for the way in which helmets must be skinned (it's crazy hard!). So, is there any chance you could make one for me? I'd greatly appreciate it, thanks
-
(Dalek0220) DELETED by Dalek0220 : No longer needed, and now is spam
Hah.

@ Burnzoire: Thanks. Yea, helmet skins are hard to do and require more time on alignment than regular cars I'd say. I can always try I guess. I am yet to make a new release, hehe.

(Edit: Often a problem is that pics are hard to find... Heh.)
Low resolution mate
Here is a picture of my personal helmet. Still need to work on the back but's it's 95% done.

Dalek, what is your problem?

Quote from Knight_Atack :Hah.

@ Burnzoire: Thanks. Yea, helmet skins are hard to do and require more time on alignment than regular cars I'd say. I can always try I guess. I am yet to make a new release, hehe.

(Edit: Often a problem is that pics are hard to find... Heh.)

I have access to red bull's media library, so here ya go (images are copyright GEPA-RedBull, personal use only):
Attached images
GEPA_full_4886_GEPA-1503074457.jpg
GEPA_full_8968_GEPA-1503074454.jpg
GEPA_full_3011_GEPA-1503074456.jpg
Quote from neglouseight :Here is a picture of my personal helmet. Still need to work on the back but's it's 95% done.

Cool helmet! Love the JR bones on the side Are you into aviation or is that just random?
Yep, the skull and cross bones I did a while ago for a paint scheme I did for X-Plane using the US Navy VF-84 "Jolly Roger" squadron patch.
Quote from Burnzoire :I have access to red bull's media library, so here ya go (images are copyright GEPA-RedBull, personal use only):

Wow, cool, nice shots. Would you perhaps have a shot of the top (and possibly the back)? The top most importantly for the design.
The top is plain yellow btw, red bull made mark lose his green hatch pattern :\ The back is important though, I may only have pics of a slightly older revision but it'll be the same. It's basically the australian coat of arms in a lighter blue. Let me see if I can find more angles!

edit: oops it's not plain yellow, see attached pic (current helmet, monaco 07):
Attached images
GEPA_full_179057_GEPA-240507133.jpg
Here we go, mainly for reference of the coat of arms because the rest is an old design that never saw a race! For everything else, use the other shots for reference. Thanks
Attached images
GEPA_full_5503_GEPA-250207124.jpg
GEPA_full_9082_GEPA-250207127.jpg
Sorry Knight_Atack, I just had to give it a try. I always wanted to paint a Mark Webber helmet. Thanks for those pics Burnzoire.

Here it is, it's not perfect, but almost. 1024 * 1024:

EDIT: updated it with the logo on the back.
Attached images
mwebber_preview.jpg
HEL_mwebber_d.jpg
Job stealer!

Good job on it though. I might still try it out, for fun. I've made one of the red versions of MS's helmet even though there are plenty out there, so.

And thanks for the pics Burnzoire, those are great shots to work with.

(Darkone, you didn't put the design in the back :tilt
#269 - QBi
Quote from Knight_Atack :Job stealer!

But You can do Robert Kubica's 2007 helmet I'd love to see it done by some good helmet skinner ) I found picture of helmet created for GP4, I think it's well detailed and can be used as a refference pic. But it may be too small
Quote from Knight_Atack :Job stealer!

Good job on it though. I might still try it out, for fun. I've made one of the red versions of MS's helmet even though there are plenty out there, so.

And thanks for the pics Burnzoire, those are great shots to work with.

(Darkone, you didn't put the design in the back :tilt

You're right, I forgot. I updated it already. But strangly it doesn't really fit, maybe because of the shape.
Quote from QBi :But You can do Robert Kubica's 2007 helmet I'd love to see it done by some good helmet skinner ) I found picture of helmet created for GP4, I think it's well detailed and can be used as a refference pic. But it may be too small

I actually had in mind to do this helmet, possibly. So I might give it a try eventually (if Darkone doesn't do it ). Small pics, but anyways. If you do find higher res ones, don't hesitate to send away.
wow.. just wow! That is a great job there darkone, thank you!!!
Quote from Darkone55 :Sorry Knight_Atack, I just had to give it a try. I always wanted to paint a Mark Webber helmet. Thanks for those pics Burnzoire.

Here it is, it's not perfect, but almost. 1024 * 1024:

EDIT: updated it with the logo on the back.

Oh my.....that's amazing

This is my helmet
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/6839/helmetyh8.jpg

A cross between Gilles Villeneuve's and François Cevert's
Shinozooka Helmet desgin. There is a massive 2048x2048 (skin on the left) version for your skins folder and a smaller 512x512 (skin on the right) version for LFSWorld.

I have it on my LFSWorld account so there is no need to upload it, but just incase I do just remove the _512 from the smaller version and upload it.

Public skin.
Attached images
s_ss.jpg
HEL_SHINOZOOKA.jpg
HEL_SHINOZOOKA_512.JPG

Helmet Skins
(1323 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG