The online racing simulator
nice work! thanks
rip collin
Thanks. Yes, it is public and it's already uploaded to lfsw.

ToniKs, hmm, interesting nickname.
Attachments
Here's my first helmet skin I made ages ago.

Attached images
HEL_MUT-ORANGE.jpg
HEL_MUT-PINK.jpg
heres my personal helmet, well 3 variations of it depending what tyre/car im using. i know its a bit plain and simple but then so am i
thanks t teazr for the new tyre side walls file!
comments??

Quote from motorsport9576 :i want to post a pictre of my helmet .what i hawe to do??

1. Take an in game screen shot!

or

2. Download and use the Cmx Viewer!
Quote from tonix :David Coulthard's Colin McRae tribute helmet

absolutely superb, thanks

may i ask, is that picture of your personal helmet on the previous page a render or just photoshopped onto a real picture?
Quote from DeKo :absolutely superb, thanks

may i ask, is that picture of your personal helmet on the previous page a render or just photoshopped onto a real picture?

Thanks.

My helmet livery is photoshopped onto a real helmet picture, not render .
why i cant see my helmets visor strip in game and in cmx wiever ?
-
(schwantz34) DELETED by schwantz34 : photoshop zelf het programma weg geklikt of alleen de skin in photoshop?
-
(schwantz34) DELETED by schwantz34 : photoshop zelf het programma weg geklikt of alleen de skin in photoshop?
-
Sad isn't it?

Now thats is a wicked helmet. well done. Superb job
I will put this in mine collection. I like it
-
i'm sure some one will make one soon...

(hint)....
-
(schwantz34) DELETED by schwantz34

This IS so damn good helmet !
hel
Not much done here......

Quote from True56 :Not much done here......

You could have used even bigger pics....
Quote from True56 :Not much done here......

[IMG]http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/833/833283ddf1d97d612bfa97b525d25c6a5d60e6.jpg[MG] [IMG]http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/833/833306ffdbf4cc3a4d3a81785b09d357af1157.jpg[/]

you made that! wow!
question
i know this is going to sound werid, and people are going to say why would you want to do that? but ill try anyways, well you know how there is live for speed player hacker, and it completly removes the helmet and reshapes the driver, i was thinking, would it be possible to reshape the race helmet to a dirtbike helmet? mmmm intresting i think anyways, cos i sure would love to be driving around wearing my own Fox 2007 V3 Montage helmet, i have one in real life, but i cant make a skin for it ingame cos itd just look weird..
anyways something for people to think about..
oh and my helmet is..
http://www.motoworldracing.com/fox-07-v3-montage-helmet.html
and if you would like to have a crack at making a skin for a normal helmet, thatd be pretty cool to.
cheers people!
-
-
Heh, well thanks.
-
I just used search, try it. I don't anymore remember what topic it was, where I found it...

Helmet Skins
(1323 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG