The online racing simulator
The official instult harjun thread
(90 posts, closed, started )
Quote from LFSn00b :I'll say something...

You're a brat.

Replace the "B" with a "C", the "R" with a "U" and the "A" with a "N", and I concur.

Finally N00b, I agree with you for once.
Even when the thread starter has a) done that (check his post history) and b) asked for this behaviour?

DK
Quote from wheel4hummer :Maybe if you would just STFU and stop taking an online forum so seriously this wouldn't be a problem. 13 years old is way to young IMO to be posting on an online forum like this.

Hey I started posting here when I was 13

But wait, that sort of explains it.

Harjun this topic is kinda boring. Not what I expected, sadly
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Replace the "B" with a "C", the "R" with a "U" and the "A" with a "T", and I concur.

Finally N00b, I agree with you for once.

A reall mind burner that little puzzle is .....A cut ?
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :A reall mind burner that little puzzle is .....A cut ?

Actually it's a cutt.

Yeah me too??

What is a Cutt?
Oh I get it.

Okay, Harjun wins.

By making this topic, and by allowing everyone to post as they did, he was smarter than it seems. Un;ess he did this unvoluntarily.

I think he just proved that all of us are equally immature, by posting here and actually caring for spam..
I disagree

As Harjun /wants/ to be treated like this. I propose a counter thread.
It's time for.................:bananadea agree YES/NO
If the burning fruit are for disciplinary action, then HELL YEAH!

DK
We are twice as immature if we make another post...

Not only that, but holy crap. Look at my post count, and then yours DieKolkrabe.

From my first thread "Tension between demo and s2", I gained like, 50 posts.

But I joined over a year later than you and I got like, 160 more posts than you..

Shit, I was thinking too much about CTRA, and saw C, R, A, and but T in there too, I guess the signs have been getting to me...
Quote from Kalev EST :Someone slap me.

SLAP!

Sorry, off-topic: Harjun is great. Im always having a great laugh when I see posts or thredas started by him.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Shit, I was thinking too much about CTRA, and saw C, R, A, and but T in there too, I guess the signs have been getting to me...

Your posessed think this thread should be closed now
"We" is a subjective term...So is spam

DK
Man I just realize, this thread makes me look really mature.

I need an Advil...
I know, the greatest part about 13 year olds, is that you look about 20 in comparison
Methinks this thread's stroking some certain bits of some people's anatomy

DK
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Oh I get it.

Okay, Harjun wins.

By making this topic, and by allowing everyone to post as they did, he was smarter than it seems. Un;ess he did this unvoluntarily.

I think he just proved that all of us are equally immature, by posting here and actually caring for spam..

lol....someone did it man...your amazing....
I hope you realise that the name "Harjun" will be with you throughout your LFS life and you have just made you Live For Speed life hell.

You are the biggest silly billy I have ever seen and one day you will heavily live to regret this "knob-head" attitude you have adopted.

Edit after seeing your post. Everyone hates you because you wreck, not because you spam...
oh yea? what makes you think i will just stop posting on this forum, or make a new account....i already DO have a new account anyway
Harjun, stop trying to make yourself look clever.
Thats £24 wasted by you and you have to start from scratch. Idiot.
just SHUTUP OK! you bloody wierdo, he talks to me on msn saying he will send people to my house and kill me, and says he is toying with the forum about giving you my phone number, and hes spammed up my msn, and hes constantly spaming me on msn, and....i have all evidence on my pm, threating me, and hes also given some dodgy programme name, all i say, your sick, paedos, are just utterly SICK!, and also saying something about bung rapinng me or something
13 year olds - They ain't big, nor are they clever.

(Stolen Shamelessly from Jakg)

Also, how are we paedos, I doubt that any of us (maybe jakg.. :P) want to have sex with you.
This thread is closed

The official instult harjun thread
(90 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG