The online racing simulator
The official instult harjun thread
(90 posts, closed, started )
I guess that E-mail is gone in no-time...

anyways...

Why make a topic for flaming yourself?

that's just stupid.
Quote from Kalev EST :They´re not jokes. They´re insults!!!

If they were jokes than that would mean my posts were offtopic and therefor.... spam.

Someone slap me.

:slap:

Only too happy to oblige
Quote from Leprekaun :Harjun, you're the biggest p|l|onker,t|w|a|t,a|s|s|h|o|l|e I've ever met. I have more arsenal than that but I'll leave it at that.

Sorry man but you asked for it. Not very clever to make a thread like this.

LMAO !
Quote from spiderbait90 :I will eat my socks if this thread is still open in 24 hours.

^^ Please leave this open Mods.

We want video proof of course
Quote from harjun :and garph...im sure your enjoying every moment of this

No, I'm not. I want the time back I've wasted. I feel sorry that you think this is a good thing to do.

I hope you learn something from this.

eeh god this is interesting to rad. lol. why would anyone be so childish and attention seeking to do this?

jesus. so what if hes 13. in a few years hel have to be grown up so he should start n try now.
/me drops in

Harjun, you remind me of the small kid in the playground who cries whenever anything goes wrong. Well? What are you waiting for? Oh, I see, you're waiting for your Mummy. Well, she's not here. So you have to learn to deal with life. You can't run all the time....

In short. Leave this thread open guys. Line up to take your shots at the sitting target........

EDIT: YOU F------G JERK! (note...search snopes.com for that story. I'm /so/ tempted to use it on him)
So out of curiosity what's the story behind this thread, it sounds like an interesting one
Quote from Bean0 :^^ Please leave this open Mods.

We want video proof of course

If this thread is still open at 2PM, i will write down every swearword that i can think of, although come to think of it, the mods may just delete the post. Damn, hey, atleast i bought new socks this morning.
_____
Still stand by my word though.
this is what DieKolkRabe says

I've already given the forum your e-mail address, and I am toying with giving them your phone # as well...as well as your IP address.
You ever get the feeling that maybe for some, the internet should be supervised all the time.
Quote from wheel4hummer :13 years old is way to young IMO to be posting on an online forum like this.

said the 16 (?) year old inet tough guy
is there such thing where you can type someones name and it comes up where you live, your phoone number and stuff....some wierdos threatening to send these guys and kill me lol and put my phone number on here
There is. UK Info Disc 2006/7 (The latest version) I think

Or just hack into the Pentagon :P

DK
I'd write what I thought, but it'd be spam, and I dislike spam.

Now some Flame-cooked burgers... Yum.
please can i have more opinions please?
#42 - Jakg
Quote from harjun :is there such thing where you can type someones name and it comes up where you live, your phoone number and stuff....some wierdos threatening to send these guys and kill me lol and put my phone number on here

No, but it's easy if you know what to do.

I remember one UKCT member met the challenge of finding Dan's adress, after Dan claimed it was impossible. 1 Hour later he had names/phone numbers/adresses :P

Harjun - i would LOVE to post what i think but i feel you'll get some sick perverted pleasure from it, so i just can't be bothered.
yeh, i guess i am immature
my opinion is shut up please

edit: now how's THAT for a 100th post! hahaa
Quote from wheel4hummer :Maybe if you would just STFU and stop taking an online forum so seriously this wouldn't be a problem. 13 years old is way to young IMO to be posting on an online forum like this.

I am really sorry, but you are wrong.
You guys are mean...

I think that he dont deserve this...
Even if he killed a driver in LFS or used cheat's and other stuff.. he don't

Just take yourself in his position and tell us what you'd do ..

Anyway this thread is about to lock.
@jakg: I saw a piece of software that let you do just that, the name escapes me ATM, I can google it though

@niko +1

@Harjun: Please, f--k off. There. I've said it. And I firmly believe that the anger level of this forum would go down if you did. You are nothing better than an immature wrecker who cannot handle racing, cannot handle anything, so you wreck to make yourself feel good.

You are worse than Niko. He is a good guy, You, on the other hand, are nothing more than a desperate attention-seeking whore, who sees everyone else having fun and thinks 'meeee toooooooo', so you wreck to try to gain attention. That works, in the form of kicks/bans. Last time you were on the server, you had 3 bans to a global 30 day LFS ban. That says something about you. Most drivers only get 2-3 bans in their entire career. You have a lot more than that. You seem incapable of racing. It makes me wonder if you deserve an S2 license. Or whether it should be taken away from you?

Personally, I feel that it would be better if you would just go away, stop spamming the forum, and learn to race, then came back and tried to undo all the damage. But I feel that you won't be able to. People will see Harjun and think 'oh, it's that wrecker'

EDIT: Takumi, he does. There's a load of stuff off-forum he's been doing too, like telling people to go and kill themselves, go f--k their parents/dogs. And if I were in his position, I'd go away and think /very/ hard about what I'd have done.
Harjun why do this like...........
halfway intelligent threads, anyone?
I suggest EVERYONE that have posted in this thread to get comfortable with LFS Forum's agreement
1) When I post a message on this forum, I will do my very best to write in a polite manner and not use foul language and / or insult an individual or group of people.
This thread is closed

The official instult harjun thread
(90 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG