The online racing simulator
The official instult harjun thread
(90 posts, closed, started )
Hi guys...instead of posting all your insults in my other thread, for my team recruiting, you can post it HERE! Now how cool is that. Just please keep most of the swear words out, and have fun instulting Me!
Thanks guys.
Quote from harjun :Hi guys...instead of posting all your insults in my other thread, for my team recruiting, you can post it HERE! Now how cool is that. Just please keep most of the swear words out, and have fun instulting Me!
Thanks guys.

wow
sorry i dont speak any other language, i couldnt have got it clearer, leave that thread alone...this is the insult me thread, thats now pigi's thread
Quote from harjun :sorry i dont speak any other language, i couldnt have got it clearer, leave that thread alone...this is the insult me thread, thats now pigi's thread

Maybe if you would just STFU and stop taking an online forum so seriously this wouldn't be a problem. 13 years old is way to young IMO to be posting on an online forum like this.
#6 - garph
You're an idiot for doing this and all the other pointless theads you make AND you've given your new team a bad name by wrecking and being a general muppet.

If you want to be in a team that says they race clean, then race clean it's quite simple.

Hope thats enough insults for you.

Thanks for wasting my time you donkey (free one)!

...p.s. Well done for bringing something back to the front that was just about dead and finished.
Nice one Garph....i LIKED IT!
#8 - garph
Can an admin please delete this usless thread.
I think its quite usefull...just insult me here, everything will be alright
Quote from wheel4hummer :Maybe if you would just STFU and stop taking an online forum so seriously this wouldn't be a problem. 13 years old is way to young IMO to be posting on an online forum like this.

I once had to deal with a 9 year old.

I banninated his ass eventually, though.
Harjun, you're the biggest p|l|onker,t|w|a|t,a|s|s|h|o|l|e I've ever met. I have more arsenal than that but I'll leave it at that.

Sorry man but you asked for it. Not very clever to make a thread like this.
Your mama is so fat that when I tell her to haul ass, she gotta make two trips.
Quote from harjun :I think its quite usefull...just insult me here, everything will be alright

Stop feeling sorry for yourself, you brought it all on yourself and your team and you've just made it worse.

I hope this thread gets deleted before any last drop of respect that anyone had for you is totally gone.
im not feeling sorry for myself! im just tryna make you guys HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! Nice one Tarek...! and garph...im sure your enjoying every moment of this
Your mama is so fat that she makes sumowrestlers look anorexic.
Lol Nice!
Well done, you've just got a /ban 999 on the TE servers.

It's a shame this forum isn't based in the USA, as there it is illegal for anyone under 14 (I think it is) to register without parental permission....Not saying that's the way this forum should go, but just something that struck me.

Few tips:

1) Don't ask people to insult you
2) Don't wreck, then blame other people
3) Don't get into flamewars on servers.
4) Get a life

Please, somebody delete/lock this thread.
Quote from harjun :im not feeling sorry for myself! im just tryna make you guys HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! Nice one Tarek...! and garph...im sure your enjoying every moment of this

See that Harjun? now I feel my insults are justified :mad:. You know what I said on MSN, you're just pushing me more and more to the edge. This isn't the first time you've done it and tbh, I don't expect it to be the last either.
Your mama is so fat that when she lays on the beach people run around yelling: Free Willy!!!
Your mama is so fat she bleeps when she walk backwards
Your mama is so fat she bend down to pick up a coin and the sun vanished
Your mama is so fat she has to iron her pants in the drive
Your mama is so fat she has her own gravitational pull

i think we got the mama jokes covered.
Quote from dadge :i think we got the mama jokes covered.

They´re not jokes. They´re insults!!!

If they were jokes than that would mean my posts were offtopic and therefor.... spam.

Someone slap me.
I hate you because you live in the same area that I lived in for the first 14 years of my life
I will eat my socks if this thread is still open in 24 hours.
i'm surprised that this thread hasn't been locked or deleted yet.
@harjun. Check your PMs and e-mails

BTW, if anyone wants to get hold of him, his e-mail is [email protected]

I will provide flame suits at no extra charge...
This thread is closed

(90 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG