The online racing simulator
when you dream of lfs
you actually reply to this thread
Oh i didnt realise harjun ?
You know when you've played too much LFS when

You start saying 'lol'
Or when you are in a showroom and somebody asks for a car that's not there, you yell 'This host does not allow you to drive that car!'

DK
You know you've played too much LFS when You take your keyboard with you everywhere and say "This will help me if I crash, look I just have to press shift+p"
You know when you've played too much LFS when..

You are about to enter a race and you tell people to get in the car for the sake of adding weight.
You know you've played too much LFS when...

- You look at your dashboard to check your tyre temperatures
- You sit at traffic lights with your foot to the floor
- You know the exact apex of all corners on your journey to work
- You refer to the journey home from work as Work Reversed
- You accidentally used the phrase "force feedback" to your mechanic
- You insist to your mechanic that if he tightens your rear shocks by 2 points you can take half a second off your journey home
- You ask him to send you his setup
lol i liked that one
Quote : - You refer to the journey home from work as Work Reversed

Haha!
You know when you've played too much LFS when you....

...injure yourself like I did 1 year ago and one of the first thoughts is..."Oh man, I won't be able to drive in this week's league race!"

WARNING for injury pics:

Banshee's hand injury

Quote from banshee56 :You know when you've played too much LFS when you....

...injure yourself like I did 1 year ago and one of the first thoughts is..."Oh man, I won't be able to drive in this week's league race!"

WARNING for injury pics:

Banshee's hand injury

[OT] You know you have a hand injury like Banshee when...

You say to yourself...now where did I put xxxxxxxx's phone number...I hope she is free tonight!
{Insert any girls name} [/OT]

Sorry...couldn't resist
you press leave and wonder why your still in your room

you wait for the little red light before upshifting

you scare the hell out of your mate when turning around the car via handbrake (guilty)

you can explain every maneuvre and its effect on the suspension

you see parts of LFS tracks on the street surrounding your hometown (guilty, I have the famous s-curve from AS cadet 10km away )

you wonder why your 1.4 litre engine doesn't rev to 9k

you drive to the petrol station and keep sitting, waiting for the car refueling itself

You know you play LFS too much when...

-You see a traffic jam and say "Damn this must be causing alot of lag!"

-You go to your local car shop and ask them if they sell XRTs or XRGs.

When you loose your S2 licence
Quote from GruntOfAction :
-You see a traffic jam and say "Damn this must be causing alot of lag!"

No, no, no. You go "dam these cruise servers!"
You know you played too much LFS when..

A cop fines you when he catches you, but you just tell him that you will spectate for 2 minutes.

You drove around the city a few times because you wanted to gain $ from doing laps. (cruise)

if someone crashes into you and yell "ADMIN PLEASE BAN THIS N00B"

It starts to rain and you think 'ooh, new feature in patch X'.

You drive into a McDonalds drive through and look for the F12 key on your dashboard to adjust the order.

You go to a friend's house and stand outside the front door and say 'downloading skin 1/50' and when he/she tells you to go away, you say 'you were kicked from the server'. And when they say 'don't come back', you write '/ban (your name) 999, and put it on their front door, and every time you walk past, you mutter 'host refused connection'

Also when you see a police car, you say to yourself "I can't shift+s, I can't shift+P, I can't reset, or I'll be banned"

DK
Haha nice
Quote from DieKolkrabe :
You go to a friend's house and stand outside the front door and say 'downloading skin 1/50' and when he tells you to go away, you say 'you were kicked from the server'

DK

ROFL

You know when you've played too much LFS when...

...you look for shift+a when your exhaust doesnt sound too good.
Nice

You know when you've played too much LFS when...

You want a new paint job, but instead of going to a shop, you wait in the middle of the street, and tell people that "THE LAG WON'T LET ME SHIFT+P, JUST WAIT"

You forget to press the clutch pedal while shifting.

Happened to me when driving with my instructor, but i got away with it because of my perfect reving, so that the gearbox didn't make a sound when i shifted. Also, i only ever noticed that i was shifting without clutch when the instructor pointed out that i was the smoothest shifter he had ever taught.

666 posts
You know you've played too much LFS when....

You are in a pub and somebody is being a pain, so you try to start a kick/ban vote, and are suprised when nobody goes along with it

DK
Quote from banshee56 :You know when you've played too much LFS when you....

WARNING for injury pics:

Banshee's hand injury

I've done that from sports going "I hope I can still do the STCC race" or whatever race I had.

(494 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG