The online racing simulator
RA Skins
(332 posts, started )
I long to drive it because it looks nice, but I can't.
#77 - Jakg
its nice to drive, just too hard for a lot of (dare i say Oval Junkie-ing )drivers to race with
Here is a schweppsy skin for the beast
Attached images
RAC_schwe.jpg
racshwe.jpg
wow! I'm going start driving the RAC again
#80 - Tomi
Quote from DTrott :Also because Raceabout is so bloody hard to drive.

To me the main problem with the Raceabout is the existence of the LXes. Whenever I want to drive a roadster, I always end up using the LX4 or LX6. I just love the Caterham look&feel.

My only chance to race with the RAC is to join a server allowing only the RAC or Fz5. But if the LX6 is also accepted. No way !
my test at a ra skin
you can use all colours for it

Simple, but so effective.
PS. It's a quite old skin and not very complex, but might as well release it.
Attached images
RAC_viper.jpg
Blue night skins!
Hello driver :eclipsee_!!!
This is my skins "blue and night"!
enjoy
Attached images
RAC_blue and night.jpg
why do you skin cars that you cant use?
Quote from niall09 :why do you skin cars that you cant use?

Why? he's not allowed to skin whatever he wants? I remember back then I skinned some skins for S2 cars, so what? Nothing wrong with skinning a car... Just because he is demo huh....
no, im not calling him a cracker or anything, but like, whats the point? You get to look at it in CMX viewer, oh wow :rolleyes:
Quote from niall09 :no, im not calling him a cracker or anything, but like, whats the point? You get to look at it in CMX viewer, oh wow :rolleyes:

People have dreams you know... So what if he stares at it with the CMX viewer? Theres nothing wrong with that, I stared at the CMX back when I was DEMO.
oh fine, be that way argh, i wont bother argueing with you, its just pointless
Quote from niall09 :oh fine, be that way argh, i wont bother argueing with you, its just pointless

/me prefers people not caring if a demo user skins S2 cars.

P.S. Sorry for the countless spam guys.
Quote from niall09 :no, im not calling him a cracker or anything, but like, whats the point? You get to look at it in CMX viewer, oh wow :rolleyes:

It's not like you get to look at it a lot while racing either, all you see is part of the bonnet maybe.

I've made quite a few skins myself, and you know how many I have used? Maybe 1 or 2. Hell, I don't even have most of them in my lfs skins folder. I like making skins, designing, working with photoshop etc. If he is into graphics, design, wants to learn and practice making skins, then why not.
that is one sexy skin!

nice renders too
Quote from RIDGERACER :Hello driver :eclipsee_!!!
This is my skins "blue and night"!
enjoy

I really hated him...
Anyway, great skins lads.
Quote from pdanev :RAC Yamaha46

Gorgeous :up:

Is there any chance at all of a Ducati/Casey Stoner skin?
my first :)
Hi!
Here's my first (and second) RAC skin. It took me a little over 5 hours

Hope you'll like'm
Attached images
RAC SGD preview.jpg
RAC_SGD_1L.jpg
RAC_SGD_2L.jpg
Hi again!

Again I've had some spare hours today and made this McLaren ('96 version) RAC Ofcourse it's not an exact replica but I just used an '96 picture as reverence (with barcode instead of the Marlboro name). I used this website to make the barcode, as Marlboro is 8 letters I filled in 8 everywhere and the barcode on the skin was the result. (as there already is an Rothmans and Camel RAC).

Hope you'll like it!

#7 for Mika Hakkinen and #8 for David Coulthard.
Attached images
RAC_McLaren_Preview.jpg
RAC_McLaren7_L.jpg
RAC_McLaren8_L.jpg
Quote from Sponge :Hi again!

Again I've had some spare hours today and made this McLaren ('96 version) RAC Ofcourse it's not an exact replica but I just used an '96 picture as reverence (with barcode instead of the Marlboro name). I used this website to make the barcode, as Marlboro is 8 letters I filled in 8 everywhere and the barcode on the skin was the result. (as there already is an Rothmans and Camel RAC).

Hope you'll like it!

#7 for Mika Hakkinen and #8 for David Coulthard.

-
#98 - aoun
i like em...

nicee stuff!!
hi Sponge, great work, will you make "Marlboro_instead_of_barcode" version?

and pls tell me, what is the logo in front of bonnet, i want to use it for my fo8 skins and i dont know what is it
/thx geeman

RA Skins
(332 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG