The online racing simulator
RA Skins
(335 posts, started )
looks nice the new colors indeed match the original better
that looks pretty good what you did, but im keeping the one i already have. u can post the skinfile here if some people like that one more
OK, here it it 1024 skin with modified contrast and gamma.
Attached images
RAC_lancia_yap.jpg
Quote from yaper :ok, here it it 1024 skin with modified contrast and gamma.

2048?
RAC yellow corn
THw wheels look photoshopped in the render but awesome work paceman! Great skin!
Nissan R92CP, race car of Nissan`s company ...

Well, i play Gran Turismo 4 Yesterday, and i get the idea to do it.

So , enjoy it !

I WILL BUY S2 IN 2 WEEKS !
Attached images
RAC_R92CP.jpg
I like that.
My Dorito Rac skin
Attached images
Rac_1.jpg
Rac_2.jpg
Rac_3.jpg
Nice Green, looks not bad
SKIN BY 2WwWwWwW FOR 2WwWwWwW

I didn't work on this skin what so ever just he wanted pics.
good plate
Quote from mutt107 :you should think of making a skinpack with all of the cars you are doing with those skins

I planned to do so indeed. I will just have a hard time at the single seaters again, that's what is holding me kind of back.
Quote from 5tag :I planned to do so indeed. I will just have a hard time at the single seaters again, that's what is holding me kind of back.

oh ok
Low quality yet again...
Huge preview
Quote from G!NhO :Low quality yet again...

I've heard that the game loads skins in better quality than the Skin Viewer... when it should be the contrary...
Quote from Danny LFS :I've heard that the game loads skins in better quality than the Skin Viewer... when it should be the contrary...

i havent actually seen the preview just because it wouldn't load, but from the skin itself i can see it's pretty poor quality so it doesn't matter if it's ingame or not.
Quote from G!NhO :i havent actually seen the preview just because it wouldn't load, but from the skin itself i can see it's pretty poor quality so it doesn't matter if it's ingame or not.

When quality = blurriness or when quality = resolution? I've seen many good 1024² skins.

RA Skins
(335 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG