The online racing simulator
Patch X Released!
(300 posts, started )
Quote from Scawen :Thanks for the thanks! I'm pleased it's working well!

And I just want to mention all those community members who gave the test patches such good testing and feedback these several weeks since the first incompatible version.

And also the intensive testing this last week, from the day before the patch was supposed to be released, when we realised it really wasn't up to the task of supporting 32 players. This final intensive week has made all the difference and I think it's very usable and stable now.

So THANKS!

Great Work mate, and thank you for fixing the little problem i had
To help with downloading patch x
Nice of you faster to try but that’s the full game, available for all on the LFS main site and not the 26mg patch x update that’s needed.
Thanks for that gruber.

Now I can see what all the fuss is about for Patch X.
Congrats Dev's on yet another great Patch
Quote from garph :Nice of you faster to try but that’s the full game, available for all on the LFS main site and not the 26mg patch x update that’s needed.

? where can i get the file for us then?
Quote from Scawen :So THANKS!

no need to thank it was a pleasure to watch a 32 car lfr race just once in my lifetime (and upping frankys traffic bill by doing so)
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Well, thank you for the patch I guess! Was fun testing though, banning Scawen was something special.

Now get on with that Y! :bullwhip:

Thank you very much! Great work!

Real idealism in this capitalistic world is much rare i think
Quote from faster111 :dam i tryied to find that but can't find it where do u fine it mate?

Post 131, I posted the link to it.
w00t!!! tnx Scawen.
Where is the digital speedometer for road cars ??

Although not quite realistic, I got very used to it in order to compensate the lack of feeling the g-forces on curves...
Quote from Mogar :Where is the digital speedometer for road cars ??

Options - Display - Digital Speedo - Yes
First of all: Thanks for the work .

And then a question about high resolution skins download service: is there any way to know what number of high resolution skins I have downloaded? It can be useful to know when we are near the 2000 skins downloaded .
Yes you can see it in your account details at www.lfs.net
jeezus Scawen - go to bed !

Thanks for getting this patch out the door and take a flippin well deserved holiday
Quote from Scawen :Yes you can see it in your account details at www.lfs.net

Ok, now I have seen. Maybe it can be useful too to put this information in section "My LFSW Credit" ==> "Payments & expenses" on LFSworld page (currently there is information about pounds expended on skins but not the number of skins available). At least I visit much more LFSWorld page that lfs.net .

Thank you anyway, and keep with this fantastic development of LFS .
Sweet! Diff really seems to work smoothly now!

Thanks ScaViEr!
Thank you!
Thank you LFS team for all of your hard work and dedication. Its amazing how popular this game has become over the past few years. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the future releases even if it takes 5 years

Patch X Released!
(300 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG