The online racing simulator
New Movie: Welcome To Live For Speed
(108 posts, started )
:clapclap::clapclap::clapclap::clapclap:

The best one I've seen so far...
#3 - Jakg
...MegaUpload?

Anyway, if this is half as good as your previous work it will still be my fave LFS movie
Filefront is teh pwn..

Downloading anyway....

YOUTUBE!YOUTUBE!YOUTUBE!
#6 - Jakg
not as good as your FZ50 one, so it's just the second best LFS video i've ever seen.

Do you do video editing for a living?
Loved it, very stylish and a good change from the usual. I think this is better than your last one
Maybe my computer is s$%#y or sumthing, but even though its configured properly ffor video playback ( huge anime fan here ), i can't seem to be able to play the file without it stuttering, ( my guess is my comp isnt powerfull enough to buff the 60fps videos.... ) any idea?

EDIT: nevermind me, the vid was on my old Western Digital PATA drive, ive moven it on my Seagate SATA and it seems to have done the trick
Please upload raripshare. I don't use megaupload.
360 meg Gonna take 2 hours to download. If anyone already has it and has a fast upload i have some space to put it just PM me.
mismo bueno,gracias (my spanish sux lol )
ye it wasnt as good as the fz5 but still nice
jejeje, yo tampoco sé inglés, pero bueno.

Se sale, en serio, ¿cuantos mensajes te han mandado los jefecillos?

The best movie
well I havent seen this one yet, but Im sure that it's a keeper
downloading

Edit: somehow I didnt find it enjoyable to get 5 fps while watching the movie, when Winamp informed me that it's meant to be 60.
and i have a decent PC.
Please make a video for everyone next time, not only for people who spend on a new PC every month
I hope the video maker will be able to translate this:

Simply an amazing video, high quality, supreme FPS, amazing style of presentation, nice switching between cars...

...but...

If the purpose of the video is really an introduction to LFS it should not be that big, in the beggining you focus on only one car that makes you think that is all what you are getting, the text goes away very quickly and you can't read most of it beacuse it's too small. Also you show things like sun glow and lights on the car which is not part of the game, but just the video effect.

And...it's not in English.
Quote from squidhead :

Edit: somehow I didnt find it enjoyable to get 5 fps while watching the movie, when Winamp informed me that it's meant to be 60.
and i have a decent PC.
Please make a video for everyone next time, not only for people who spend on a new PC every month

I have old PC, 6-7 years old, Athlon XP2Ghz, whit ATI 9600 and view the movie very good, i dont have problems whit pfs, test your drivers.

Im use VLC

El video es espectacular, un 10/10 machote
Quote from alexmore21 :jejeje, yo tampoco sé inglés, pero bueno.

Se sale, en serio, ¿cuantos mensajes te han mandado los jefecillos?

The best movie

jajaja, me uno a la pregunta de Alex xD

y por cierto, para mi, el mejor video

P.D: i don´t have a good computer, and i see the video at 60 FPS
jeje sobre los jefecillos.... bueno con el anterior video me mandaron algunos correos... no me acuerdo cuantos... y sobre este video pues aun ningun correo , supongo ke es temprano .

Video = "Welcome to Live for Speed" based in this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAGuOP8x1zw
Can't wait to see this...
Loved the LFS INTRO FZ50

OMG...+300MB and no direct link...gonna last all day downloading
Tio te sales, otro 10.
Ademas has puesto un Skin MHR precioso :-)
Otra cosa Uno, molaria q subieras tus impresionantes videos al YouTube, la bajada de tantos megas es un palo, aunque para ver algo tuyo siempre vale la pena.
Felicidades artista.
Lo malo de subir a youtube es que pierde mucha calidad, que es uno de los fuertes del vídeo.
Gracias por este regalo compañero, es un vídeo cojonudo.

Translation resumed: Amazing
The production values are easily the best I've ever seen in an LFS movie and probably in any game movie.
Easily on par with my other fav

Friggin' fantastic, and congratulations.
#22 - -M-
Quote from NitroNitrous :Lo malo de subir a youtube es que pierde mucha calidad, que es uno de los fuertes del vídeo.
Gracias por este regalo compañero, es un vídeo cojonudo.

Translation resumed: Amazing

:smileyrai

Uploading to filefront... 2 Hours 30 minutes remaining

Edit: 2 Hours remaining... ¿30 minutes in one hour? :uglyhamme
Hope you can wait...

Edit: Finally, it's done... High Quality version at FileFront: http://files.filefront.com//;7665320;;/
Impresionante

Eres un máquina.
Very impressive editing! Well done, you are a pro.

And happy birthday also!
Very nice!

Again, I liked the intro the most, and it kinda went down a bit afterwards... I can see you love the FZ...

Anyway, very good movie, although I wouldn't call it an introduction...

(108 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG