The online racing simulator
New Movie: Welcome To Live For Speed
(108 posts, started )
ok, seen the youtube version, quality = crap, but it has full FPS which made the movie watchable for me.
The editing is great as usual, but the thing is - FZ50 movie had better action in it, more soul put into it, it was something special - this movie is not special, but still great
This video is incredible!
whats the song u used? i really dig it!!!

btw the outtro matrix was just stunning really pro!
Really loved the video, amazing work. I like the quick captions with arrows that aren't really meant to be read. Makes it look hi-tech The quality is stunning and no problems playing it on my computer (WMP, Celeron @2.2ghz, 256MB DDR, intergrated graphics) And why does everybody hate on MegaUpload? I downloaded it in about 4 minutes, and it was straight forward. Overall 9.5/10.
~Bryan~
Ontopic: Marvelous.

Offtopic: Because megaupload has crap speeds,not to mention they like to stall users from outside USA and Canada,urging them to use the megaupload toolbar spyware,and many dont know about the user agent switcher workaround.
Quote from dropin_biking :Really loved the video, amazing work. I like the quick captions with arrows that aren't really meant to be read. Makes it look hi-tech The quality is stunning and no problems playing it on my computer (WMP, Celeron @2.2ghz, 256MB DDR, intergrated graphics) And why does everybody hate on MegaUpload? I downloaded it in about 4 minutes, and it was straight forward. Overall 9.5/10.
~Bryan~

#57 - aoun
yup top movie.. really liked it.. you are amazing!

Just one thing you lack on is the action theme.. you focus more on showing the cars.. either show ALL the cars or get some action in there..
Glowing Brakes
This video just reminded me of something else I've been hoping I'd eventually see in LFS - glowing brake disks under braking... that was a nice touch.
Thats one hell of a movie, nice one fella
#60 - Tomi
this video is graphically beautifull (and I also like Trentomoller), but I won't say it is the best ever. I find it actually slightly boring. Were is the racing ? Is Live For Speed a racing simulator or an Eye Candy thingy ? It doesn't give a good view of Live For Speed as a whole.

IMHO, the best LFS movies are still Yamakawa's UF1 Club reviews. I love those racing footage with kitchy music

No offense intended eh, I wouldn't be able to produce a better vid !
#61 - d6nn
very nice indeed, i love it 9.5/10
wow - just found this - i allways thought i dont like stylish...new world found, thats what art is about. great music that wouldnt be half as good without the video - maximum oo
cant open it with windows media player or Real player

help
that's really one of the greatest lfs movies so far!
it shows how difficult that sim is and how much you must practice to be one of the best drivers on LFS, just amazing :bowdown:
and oh yes, make more movies!
:headbang::woohoo:

Best video ever, not seen one as good as that in ages

Keep up the good work!
Orale, esta genial!, lo bajaría pero... jaja mi Internet es una tortuga saludos!
how do I watch this vid? are you all blind?
Great video, can definatly keep up with Yamakawa's/... work.
#69 - -M-
Quote from anttt69 :how do I watch this vid? are you all blind?

Try "VLC Media Player" for example
Quote from Tomi :
IMHO, the best LFS movies are still Yamakawa's UF1 Club reviews.

Where can I find this one?

Back to topic:
One of the best videos I've ever seen - great work!
nice atmosphere in the movie, i liked it...but.

the resolution isn't any HD-standard i know. next time you may try one of these: 720p, 1080i and 1080p (use the smallest one for mpeg4 encoding).
No matter what kind of player (vlc 0.8.6 failed completely in a hysteric error message mayhem) i tried, was never entirely fluid troughout the movie.
(amd xp-3200+ at nominal speed)
I assume because of some unlucky encoding settings, for example: no GMC warp points used at all, bitrate was way above needed levels if gmc would have been used.
i suggest reducing the resolution, or using a less stressing codec.

Or me buying a better computer har har

Ok enough of the moaning, i envy you for the cutting skills and special effect ideas, but i was a tad bit saddened because of the low poly meshes in the short distance camera shots.
Keep up your creative work (and hire someone for encoding purposes :P )

regards
This video is absolutely great. I wish my brakes on my FZ5 glowed like that....
Now im tempted to outskill this video lol... give me a week to see some real killer shit
Quote from gleetk :Now im tempted to outskill this video lol... give me a week to see some real killer shit

I'll be waiting
Oh trust me, its not as hard as you think. Dont get me wrong its good work. But alot of that video is just imported swf with png layers.

Allready for the last month I have been doing real life filming for a lfs video...

New Movie: Welcome To Live For Speed
(108 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG