The online racing simulator
New Movie: Welcome To Live For Speed
(108 posts, started )
great video looks really pro. imo, the fz5 part was a bit long. it would have been nice to see some racing. but i guess then it wouldn't be the same video.
why was it removed from youtube? I don't want to download it.
use the filefront stream. lol read more carefully
#79 - Tomi
Thanks!
And the one I was looking for is here. As well a beautiful video!
The definive reference for future LFS movies. :bowdown:

Scawen should order an official intro movie from you.
that vid has some brilliant graphical quality, are you using a Matrox card or how do you keep everything so clear???
the content is a really bit boring
#83 - pigi
nice movie . nice work mate. Realy like this beauty and with good idea movie.
briliant
Superb stuff hope there's more to come
What a great video !!! Devs have to take it for official LFS introductions !
AWRR...really nice! WE need more FZR!!!
Hmm the YOUTube version is removed? Why? I can only stream it in YOUTube. Please post it back!

EDIT: Sorry about this post. I just streamed the video on Filefront. Absolutely superb! I'll give it 9.5/10! Yamakawa's video is better...
Quote from hiroshima guy :Hmm the YOUTube version is removed? Why? I can only stream it in YOUTube. Please post it back!

EDIT: Sorry about this post. I just streamed the video on Filefront. Absolutely superb! I'll give it 9.5/10! Yamakawa's video is better...

Also removed on Filefront wt...??
Really really nice and stylish movie. Nothing else than 10/10.
Even though I missed the Racing-aspect.
Nice transitions. 10/10
nice bump people
Wow, a lot of rotoscoping and motion tracking in there! You put it together very nice. Of course 50% of the credits belong to trentemoller :P

One thing to admit: as stated before it would be a nicer viewing experience if you go with 720p which is 1280px by 720px or at least a 16:9 ratio in smaller res.

I had no trouble with 60fps playback here. But for a wider audience i'd lower the bitrate a bit and/or try WindowsMedia VC-1(also called Professional) or WMV9 which handle 60fps very smooth in my experience.
WOW great video, thats the best ive ever seen, i downloaded the HD version and it looks amazing, i agree best LFS video EVER!!!
:wow: Really amazing!

11/10
#98 - D3B0
i agree it is definitely one of the best lfs movies. downloaded HD version and saving this one
Super sick video. Not only a great LFS video, but a great video in general! My only wish is for a wide screen version. Keep up the good work!
Kick-ass video, man!

New Movie: Welcome To Live For Speed
(108 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG