The online racing simulator
New Movie: Welcome To Live For Speed
(108 posts, started )
Quote from gannety :I have old PC, 6-7 years old, Athlon XP2Ghz, whit ATI 9600 and view the movie very good, i dont have problems whit pfs, test your drivers.

Im use VLC

Hey gannety what online translator have you used to write that? Just to don't use it myself lol
I encourage everyone to download the hires version. All those little details shine there extraordinary.

This is IMHO one of the best - if not the best - LFS video ever! Congratulations! I just had to embed it in my blog...
Nice video, but i prefer your other video LFS Intro FZ50 :P
Your camera and After Effects skills are second to none, which makes this even better than your last video. You made what would otherwise be boring content stylish and worth watching. I'd seriously consider doing this for a living if I was you.
#30 - joen
this is pretty frecking amazing
WOW, just WOW! Amazing work Unokeva!! You're a true artist, and the music perfectly follows the movie!
Top 3 LFS video!
The developers must see this beauty.... their own creation !!!
10/10sure hopes scawen see this
this is by far ,in my opinion , THE BEST ever ......love so much how you introduce cars,camera angles,everything........superb, awesome

SUPER MESERIAS FILMUL ......

one more thing , what software do you use for your movies ?

almost forgout.....could someone upload this to another location ? ....megaupload just wont work for me
#35 - troy
made a mirror on stage6 so you can stream it also in its full glory (unlike youtube)

really nice video great editing skills

edit: btw you can download it also from there
I wouldn´t feel welcomed to the game after watching this video.
The content is just too boring.
You got the skill for editing, but your material is bad.
Favorited(sp) on youtube and now donwloading the Hi res.
#38 - Davo
Production is excellent. Great editing and camera work plus the music blended perfectly and made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. The little details on the cars could've stayed on for longer to be able to read some of them but I guess that's not what the movie was mainly about. 9/10 Excellent stuff.
very good thnx
WOW!
My thoughts on that movie.....simply breathtaking.
:em31::laola::bounce8:

o melhor!
the best video!
Holy crap! :bowdown:

I just wonder how do you get so hi-res footage, my fraps raw capturing looks like crap compared to that. You really know what you are doing, awesome editing, allthough I liked the 'intro fz50' movie a bit more
manifico
Your editing skills are above everyone else, but i agree with priitmek, the video isn't the best i've seen for LFS, i've seen better action packed movie's, it's kinda like how a porsche feels to me, great car, just no spirit. Get that out the way and we're sorted.
WoW Muy bien Alex, this is by far the best video I have seen Excellent work.
I like it
Nice video, best so far
Superb production quality, some neat and great original ideas! The finale with the passing cars was brilliant. The music (Trentemoller - Take Me Into Your Skin) was spot on, perfect. This is 6/5 star material

I'd like to see more, thank you
:woohoo:
Like others said - everythingis great in it - cameras etc it's a pleasure to watch (once) but it's boring the same time dunno how to describe it..great to show for newcomers thou

New Movie: Welcome To Live For Speed
(108 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG