The online racing simulator
GP Manager Pro
(587 posts, started )
Im in 145th~ anyone?
Ok, i've got 2 drivers injured now.....lol.

BTW i'm in the 146th league.
Oooh, Spa is wet! 30th league btw.

Not sure what I'm going to do, as I'm driving to Salburz with a customers car (and getting a lift on his private Learjet back to UK), so unless I can get online (either via GPRS or a hotel terminal) I'm going to miss tomorrows session. I'm not worried about testing or hiring/firing or sponsors, none of which require attention for a day or two, but I don't want to start from the back of the grid! Grrrrr
For some strange reason,my sponser's aint coming throught i've done 3 race's now and finishing in top 3,but sponser deal is staying at 0% ?
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :For some strange reason,my sponser's aint coming throught i've done 3 race's now and finishing in top 3,but sponser deal is staying at 0% ?

Well, either you don't have any staff assigned or they suck.
Quote from Blackout :Well, either you don't have any staff assigned or they suck.

No I have the staff assigned,they would be average,not highest ranked
152nd league....

2nd and 3rd at Monza. Not bad with

GO TEAM FANG!
Anyone buy a pro account ?
Quote from DieKolkrabe :152nd league....

2nd and 3rd at Monza. Not bad with

GO TEAM FANG!

Heh. That's my league. I'm so embarrassingly awful I don't even want to tell you which is my team!
I bought a pro account. Not sure what it does...

DK
League 153.
Me too
Quote from herki :Me too, I'm DoomLocks Racing

Excelent! nice to see another fellow LFS'er in there!
@thisnameistaken. Were you the guy behind the 2 cars that got no time at Monza?

Just curious

DK
Quote from DieKolkrabe :@thisnameistaken. Were you the guy behind the 2 cars that got no time at Monza?

Just curious

DK

One of my guys got 8th at Monza (the other didn't start the race, read on!) but my season was a mess after the first race. I signed up, then forgot all about it for a few days and basically got nowhere. And one of my drivers got injured for six races and I couldn't afford to replace him so I thought "bollocks to it" and started again last night. I think I'm still in the same game though, we're at Spa now?

Yeah I see you. My drivers qualified 9th and 12th, but it's basically our team's first race. I see you hired two ladies!
They were cheap :P (I was trying to go for an all Irish lineup. I can probably do that now )

Good luck for Spa everyone

DK
4th and 8th on the startgrid, practise and qual were both rubbish, but I hope to get a podium.

Especially since my best driver isnt counted in the driver standings, and my 2nd driver wont be good enough to win the drivers championship, I put my hopes just on race victories and the constructors championship

EDIT: Does anybody already got their results? Result used to be up by now, but it still isnt. Or it is supposed to be this way?
The game is falling apart or something, race tick messed up two times a row. :P
Yeah, still no results
Quote from robt :best quali and practice for me as well! (blade, how did you get so fast?! and stil not make a major loss)

Practice, good drivers, good cars, and more practice...and no races to bugger my cars up because I still haven't got enough cash to race...YET! (should have 1 or 2 sponsors coughing up after the next race though...1 is on 94% complete, the other is on 64%...but I've split my promo team 90/10 so that they _should_ materialise simultaneously )
Quote from Madman_CZ :btw.. i did some searching for some updates for Grand Prix World just too see whether some dedicated community updated it.... I didn't find anything but i did find this

http://www.gpm2world.com/

In the downloads section you can grab the full copy of Grand Prix Manager 2.. all you then need is some patches and then some of the mods......

the game was released way back in 1997... i haven't tried it yet but dlding now......

edit: Ok, I have now come across a 2006 Grand Prix World update.. for those that are interested.. http://boostnetwork.net/plug-ins/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=19

That game is seriously addictive. I played for about 3 hours earlier without meaning to
#72 - robt
@blade: at least i can actualy race then :P just got a sponsor and working on a 2nd, so hopefully ill be able to improve my team and car a bit more.
Yup twice in a row its been late, i hope it gets fixed soon
Just tried getting in now (7.12 BST), and get..

Quote :The game is currently unavaliable due to the commencement of the daily race tick. The race tick is estimated to complete at 22h43.52 server time (Current time is 07h12.51)

WTF???? I think they had better get things optimised a bit better, or people will rapidly lose interest!
Last time when the tick was late the estimate was pretty accurate, it seems it's messed up well this time though.

GP Manager Pro
(587 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG