The online racing simulator
bah........... thanks.......... Not only do i suffer the wrath of the LFS world if i screw this up... I now have to suffer the wrath of becky ( which i find far more scary )

Sam... no matter what i do.... you're the face of this... i just decided

hehehehehehe
Nahh.. it's all down to Eddy.

Who's Eddy?

Exactly!
Eddy? we keep him locked in a UKCT "cupboard under the stairs" where we keep him coding and refuse to let him speak

I had an idea for the press release

"The four main elements that make the UKCT RA the place it is.

Barricaded,
Database,
Simulation,
Management.

We like to refer to this under this snappy acronym:

"UKCT BDSM""
errr..... no... jack.... simply, no
...do you not like UKCT BDSM then?
Quote from Becky Rose :btw. I never, ever, comment my code. I have no nead, I speak it natively, so the poor soul is in for a rough ride.

Hah! Sometimes comments can come in handy. Okay, my comments are either not understandable for anybody else than me or commented out debug-lines, but they can come in handy
Quote :...do you not like UKCT BDSM then?

Sounds very kinky
Great news !!!
As a noob (also with online gaming) I soon "discovered" the STCC server as a great way to learn racing and was very disappointed that it was already gone after a few days.
well its kind of back now but a different team taking it on
One small question - is there any chance you could plonk a few more tyres onto the last chicane of Fern Bay Green like it was?
just out of curiosity ... how many lines of (uncommented) code are we talking here ?
Thanks Becky, for your time and effort you put into the STCC, though I never raced with you, you'll be missed.

Thanks, Sam, and others, for helping to continue the 'system'. Many of us appreciate it.
I have a little question. I've been driving today on UKCT FOX Club. There were some information about gaining points. I was suprised when I checked my licence status. There is no more points than before today Why is it so? Because of server? or there is still problem with counting points?
Hiya.. the Odd Compo, FOX Club, GTR Club and LRF Club servers are all running a weekly competition.. nothing to do with the UKCTRA licence system.
And there is everything clear now. Thank you for helping me.
Quote from Shotglass :just out of curiosity ... how many lines of (uncommented) code are we talking here ?

errr... let me find out how many so far :: Gets a line count running ::

Ok So Far we have 1737 Lines of code ... and hardly any of its working

lol

Maybe i should scrap it and try and figure out how to do it in delphi? (i am a n00b at delphi too... but i started learning it the other week).. If only i could figure out TCPStreams in delphi , i'd be sorted
good luck MK, u seem to have a rather large task infront of you, stick with it and may all our dreams come true
SRA1 is 4,677 lines, so there is a fair way to go.
:::: crys ::::
Ive noticed GTR, odd combo club, LFR, FOX servers so is there license? Is that license separete from this one, Sam pls present new server to community
ignore me.... lmao..... i deleted what i last put in this post.. i wan't quite on the ball
Hey NIKI! As mentioned by do0f, above, the FOXClub, GTRClub, Odd Compo and LRFClub servers are separate from the STCC licence system.. they just run a weekly competition. You can read more information here..

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=17145
It would probably make sense to name the UKCTRA servers a bit differently than the normal ones... like actually appending the "RA", or marking them in any other easily distinguishable way
Quote from AndroidXP :It would probably make sense to name the UKCTRA servers a bit differently than the normal ones... like actually appending the "RA", or marking them in any other easily distinguishable way

Yeah! We will be shutting down the servers this evening, and restarting them with their new name. We thrashed out the name that the licencing system will carry into the future, last night. The servers will very soon carry the new racing licence authority name..

Good choice! UKCTRA was a bit long anyway

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG