The online racing simulator
/shrug - he looks like anyone else with an ASBO.
I hate you guys

:: goes off to cry ::
Quote from mkserve :I hate you guys

:: goes off to cry ::

OI! *grabs whip* BACK TO WORK! And leave the Nova out back
Nova?? I had a BMW FGS!!!!!

hmm.. ok.. maybe that aint helping my case
So, what are you actually doing here wasting your time posting nonsensical stuff? Hush hush, back to coding with you! :bullwhip:
Quote from Jakg :depends on the track - on tighter tracks (such as SO3) the XRG looses out and on long tracks is engine makes it own

this was on SO2R!
Zach, we've not done anything to change the performance of the cars. It sounds to me like you're getting pretty good at this LFS thang
Quote from AndroidXP :So, what are you actually doing here wasting your time posting nonsensical stuff? Hush hush, back to coding with you! :bullwhip:

If you think this is nonsensical, you should see the comments he makes in his code!
Quote from SamH :If you think this is nonsensical, you should see the comments he makes in his code!

That should be a whole new thread, we've got some great ones in our software. We've even got files that have their own theme tunes. The best one was always accompanied by John Williams' "Imperial March", but we replaced that code a while back for reasons you can probably imagine!
Quote from SamH :To ease the migration, if you want to use a CTRA minibar, just add "ctra/" before your username, eg: [stcc]ctra/Slopi[/stcc]
EDIT: You can now also have CTRA minibars by adding the switch "mini/", for example [stcc]ctra/mini/Slopi[/stcc]

Awesome! Looks good. I just obtained my Silver license today; I have to make a skin for the XRT now.

Keep up the good work UKCT!
How Do I Get The Bar I Know That [stcc] License [/stcc Its For Stcc But For Ctra?
What Sam said:
[stcc]ctra/chanoman315[/stcc] for the normal bar
[stcc]ctra/mini/chanoman315[/stcc] for the mini bar
Quote from thisnameistaken :That should be a whole new thread, we've got some great ones in our software. We've even got files that have their own theme tunes. The best one was always accompanied by John Williams' "Imperial March", but we replaced that code a while back for reasons you can probably imagine!

ROFL! I can definitely see that! hehe!

Mike and Ali (who's now left to go and be an officer in the merchant navy.. nuff said!) have a history of bickering in their PHP code. It's REALLY funny to read! Ali's approach is to have meaningfully named variables, camelCased, indented functions, fully commented, while Mike's.. well.. it just isn't. The code is peppered by comments by Mike about how anal Ali is, and comments by Ali about how Mike's obliterated yet another block of his code and how he feels like he needs a shower every time he's looked at it, while Mike suggests that Ali would be okay if he could just get laid.. it's pure comedy! I'd post examples, but it's pretty lude, and most of it would just get ****ed by the forum.
Quote from SamH :Mike and Ali (who's now left to go and be an officer in the merchant navy.. nuff said!) have a history of bickering in their PHP code. It's REALLY funny to read! Ali's approach is to have meaningfully named variables, camelCased, indented functions, fully commented, while Mike's.. well.. it just isn't. The code is peppered by comments by Mike about how anal Ali is, and comments by Ali about how Mike's obliterated yet another block of his code and how he feels like he needs a shower every time he's looked at it, while Mike suggests that Ali would be okay if he could just get laid.. it's pure comedy! I'd post examples, but it's pretty lude, and most of it would just get ****ed by the forum.

Oh don't get me started. My coding partner (and all-round best buddy, to be honest) is Matt, and after six years it's like being married sometimes. These days I actually get mad at him for writing untidily-styled ELSE clauses. I know it's petty, but my god it irritates me!

And he has the cheek to call me up - on weekends! - to complain that I've named some member somewhere with an ambiguous name, and usually suggest that we replace it with a pretty much equally ambiguous name. This is the guy who for two years had some of the most important records in our DB stored in a table called "things"! He also had a table - in a relational database remember - called "relationships"

!!!!!!
Quote from thisnameistaken :This is the guy who for two years had some of the most important records in our DB stored in a table called "things"! He also had a table - in a relational database remember - called "relationships"!!!!!!

Sounds reasonable to me
:: hides ::
Very cool, I like the look of the new bars. *EDIT* Thanks for the change from "Driver to Racer", just noticed lol

Either way, thanks! Very quick change, looks nice!
Quote from andy29 :What Sam said:
[stcc]ctra/chanoman315[/stcc] for the normal bar
[stcc]ctra/mini/chanoman315[/stcc] for the mini bar

thx!!
Quote from Slopi :Very cool, I like the look of the new bars. Only thing is, wish it said Racer instead of Driver. Mrs. Daisy aint in the back of my car lol

Either way, thanks! Very quick change, looks nice!

Agreed! And as if by magic...
I hope I never meet you on the track Sam, you're already beating me on the forums. You're too quick! lol
Quote from Slopi :I hope I never meet you on the track Sam, you're already beating me on the forums. You're too quick! lol

Nah He's a UKCT Driver.. the only things he can do quick is code and.. well we wont go there

Shame he wont complete our website as fast eh?

[hides=fromSam] You cant seeeee meeeee [/hides]
Quote from mkserve :[hides=fromSam] You cant seeeee meeeee [/hides]

/ban mkserve 999

Ooooh! You're RIIIGHT!
Quote from thisnameistaken :This is the guy who for two years had some of the most important records in our DB stored in a table called "things"! He also had a table - in a relational database remember - called "relationships"

then rejoice youre not working with me otherwise you would have to deal with the databases blubb and blubb2
Quote from SamH :/ban mkserve 999

Ooooh! You're RIIIGHT!

I'll consider myself 0wned

Oh Hold on..

/me removes his name from the ban file :P

Quote from Shotglass :then rejoice youre not working with me otherwise you would have to deal with the databases blubb and blubb2

ROFL!.. That beats mine! which icalled Blah, and Stuff
Quote from Slopi :I hope I never meet you on the track Sam, you're already beating me on the forums. You're too quick! lol

hehe.. yeah.. though Mike's right, the only place I'm speedy is in the graphics department! Although, in truth, it's just so I can put off learning to code!

Quote from Shotglass :then rejoice youre not working with me otherwise you would have to deal with the databases blubb and blubb2

OMG! Seriously!? hehehe!!
Quote from SamH :OMG! Seriously!? hehehe!!

i have a few (usually very short test) programms written in that style (a few of them are somewhat actually useful though)
i usually curse myself when i have to incorporate my test algorithms into a bigger project partly for using variable names that dont tell me anything but mostly for using variable names that are already taken

you should see my hard drive ... half of my folders are named blubb blah and asdas

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG