The online racing simulator
Fist Up
(70 posts, started )
Quote from Jakg :i was expecting a joke suggestion of being able to get out of your car at the end of a race for a "fist up" with other drivers

like in the nhl series ? oh that would be sweet
Quote from rockclan :is this only cuz there is standing im a demo racer ?
IM NOT im a S2 Racer but the account is from my little brother and he wont give me the internet pass.

No it's because this is a weird suggestion. Hahah! What a title too, I thought this was going to be some kind of rebellion !

Quote from zeugnimod :No, it is because of the strange and funny suggestion. I think there are lots of other things that need to be done first before thinking about eye-candy like this. This has nothing to do with you being demo racer, you probably read too many posts by CriticalDrift.

Oh come ON MAN LIKE FOR REAL. JUST SHUT UP. Im really going to quit real soon, I'm tired of all the bullshitters which can't let go of something. I don't keep any tabs on you guys . And I don't care whether someone insults me for being a demo racer, nor to I suspect it anymore. I haven't posted about that in the longest time. Heck, sometimes it's other people who post that I am a demo racer, and suddenly you are complaining that I am saying that. Oh yeah and Fck you.

Quote from nihil :Sorry, its been a very trying week for me and seeing your post in the list of threads was the first proper belly laugh I've had for a while. For that, I should thank you.... I can say nothing more than that.

Exactly! I laughed out loud at this thread !

Quote from Davo :+1. This would be too cool. Make it two fists, one being celebratory after a race and another one where you can drive up to the cnut that wrecked you on turn 1 and give them the bird. Shouldn't be too hard, we already have a moving head, some quick and dirty arm animation wouldn't go astray.

I think that you shouldn't give 'em the finger, but just thrust your fists in the air in celebration
at this rate you couldsd make your wheels have spikes the xfg have a rocket engne anf your passengers have mac 10's... id say give victor 2 weeks and where killing each other in no time :P

10/10 for thread name , best one ive seen in a good long while
+1!

Cool little detail, and it happens in races all the time. I'd love to be on the straight stretch, pass the leader and throw my arm out in celebration.

No harm in this one, good suggestion!
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Oh come ON MAN LIKE FOR REAL. JUST SHUT UP. Im really going to quit real soon, I'm tired of all the bullshitters which can't let go of something. I don't keep any tabs on you guys . And I don't care whether someone insults me for being a demo racer, nor to I suspect it anymore. I haven't posted about that in the longest time. Heck, sometimes it's other people who post that I am a demo racer, and suddenly you are complaining that I am saying that. Oh yeah and Fck you.

Just FTR: Where did I complain about anything?
#31 - wark
Somebody has been watching Initial-D 4th Stage.
Cr!t!calDrift - watch your language and temper if you wish to keep all your forum privileges.
Quote from matze54564 :LoL and i want a machine gun on front panel of my car. The aiming with the gun should be possible with axes of joystick and furthermore i need a crosshair-monitor in my car for it. Furthermore if i rolled over i will dropout of my car and take a Graviton to put my car back to the wheels. A lot of Axis are needed for this. 4 Axes for car steering, 2 Axes for watch out, 2 Axes for aiming the weapon and 2 to move the driver outside of his car and some buttons for duck and lay down.

lmfao ++++++12
Damn.. I thought i was finally gonna get some 18+ content in the LFS forums

I think the fist idea is a bad one.. cause my driving sucks.. i dont think i could take that many people waving thier fists at me

hehehehe

Nah.. Little features like that would be pretty kewl, but not exactly important atm .. maybe as a mod someone could do?
I photoshopped a picture of a guy doing that, except I won't post it here, content...stuff.

Oh, and sorry Bob Smith, it won't happen again
+1

I used the fist extensively in GPL, either as a thanks to a lapper, or during celebration, or waving it in disgust while trying to get past a dirty driver, it really is quite useful
could i use fist to reset car when flipped on side?
Quote from AndRand :could i use fist to reset car when flipped on side?

Hahah! That would be hilarious.

And what happens if there are multiple people in the car? (I don't know which s2 cars allow for this, so bear wit hme here :razz Imagine four fists just popping out at once!

Oh, and maybe instead of the finger, just a balled up hand would be sufficient. And maybe it shakes if you want an angry emotion
+1 just for the idea!
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :And what happens if there are multiple people in the car?

Maybe they could all run on thier hands so the car can run upside down?

ok. I think my mind is starting to unravel already
Quote from mkserve :Maybe they could all run on thier hands so the car can run upside down?

ok. I think my mind is starting to unravel already

Mine is still in the oven at 450 degrees.

Wow this idea would be actually good. And funny!

But then, there would be so much realism that there would be a REAL PIT CREW!!!

And maybe your guy gets out of your car! And runs around with uzis and sniper rifles! And you can steal their cars! And do random odd jobs! And your guy's family is killed!

Wait that doesn't sound original....

Why did I just post that? ^

I'm stupid
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Mine is still in the oven at 450 degrees.

Wow this idea would be actually good. And funny!

But then, there would be so much realism that there would be a REAL PIT CREW!!!

And maybe your guy gets out of your car! And runs around with uzis and sniper rifles! And you can steal their cars! And do random odd jobs! And your guy's family is killed!

Wait that doesn't sound original....

Why did I just post that? ^

I'm stupid

Live For Grand Theft Auto: South City

there is an FIA rule for open wheelers about this, although its not exactly relevant here, it could be used for SIMFIA races, or whatever, but only for S3, after random failures have been added, if they do get added.

"" In the event of an unseen failure to others on the grid, the driver must raise his hands above his head and the marshall responsible for that row must wave yellow flags immediatly. In this event the race start will be aborted, annother formation lap will be completed whilst the car is removed from the grid.""

or word to that effect. so, +1 for me as a celebration / gesture to other drivers, and when failures are added then it can be used for that purpose.
Quote from VTiRoj :Live For Grand Theft Auto: South City

._.

You just gave me the best idea.

Can you please get me a picture of a car in south city? (UF1000 with taxi skin and another car with police skin, and an xrt, in a sort of traffic jam).

I wanna do something
It woulda been easier if I had a better picture but:

And check out my Fist Up Mod! :

Lots of Coding there
coding??? eh???
Quote from mkserve :coding??? eh???

Heh heh heh ^_^

It's not just 3ds max and Maya that you need, gotta make the arm do something

Fist Up
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG