The online racing simulator
Fist Up
(70 posts, started )
Fist Up
What if there was a key to put the fist out of the car.
Like when u finish you can put your fist up.

+1
#2 - nihil
Wow... Its only May and thread title of the year is well within your grasp....
all i can say is LoL

/close me!
LMAO

-1 I guess.
Well it was in GPL
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan
Quote from rockclan :is this only cuz there is standing im a demo racer ?

No, it is because of the strange and funny suggestion. I think there are lots of other things that need to be done first before thinking about eye-candy like this. This has nothing to do with you being demo racer, you probably read too many posts by CriticalDrift.
I wouldnt mind a little celebration, like in a Open wheeler, but not a 'f**k you'...
#8 - nihil
Quote from rockclan :is this only cuz there is standing im a demo racer ?

Sorry, its been a very trying week for me and seeing your post in the list of threads was the first proper belly laugh I've had for a while. For that, I should thank you.... I can say nothing more than that.

So to be serious, it might be a useful suggestion for the open cockpit cars, GPL style, particularly when the damage model is refined more.
I want a button to hit the passengers in the car

*crash*
DAMMIT, ITS ALL YOUR FAULT
*hit passenger*
What a title.
LoL and i want a machine gun on front panel of my car. The aiming with the gun should be possible with axes of joystick and furthermore i need a crosshair-monitor in my car for it. Furthermore if i rolled over i will dropout of my car and take a Graviton to put my car back to the wheels. A lot of Axis are needed for this. 4 Axes for car steering, 2 Axes for watch out, 2 Axes for aiming the weapon and 2 to move the driver outside of his car and some buttons for duck and lay down.
#12 - Davo
+1. This would be too cool. Make it two fists, one being celebratory after a race and another one where you can drive up to the cnut that wrecked you on turn 1 and give them the bird. Shouldn't be too hard, we already have a moving head, some quick and dirty arm animation wouldn't go astray.
Quote from nihil :So to be serious, it might be a useful suggestion for the open cockpit cars, GPL style, particularly when the damage model is refined more.

I was just thinking this myself; once we have a more finalised damage model and mechanical failures having the ability to raise your arm to warn other drivers of your situation would be a good thing.

Honestly I had thought that this type of thing had been abandoned in modern racing, until I saw one of the Audi drivers (I forget which one ) had a puncture and was toddling around the circuit at Long Beach (or was it St. Pete?).
#14 - joen
I'd like my passengers to be able to moon anyone who gets in my way.
lmfao

I'd at leasst like a podium... or if not thaty... then some sort of celbration...
+1!

I can't tell you how often I used to do this in GPL, even (especially) when racing the AI.

Mooning also welcome, but that would just be icing on the cake.
#17 - Jakg
i was expecting a joke suggestion of being able to get out of your car at the end of a race for a "fist up" with other drivers
+1! Or even just a wave. This would be awesome to use!
+1

Just another small detail

And yack to you perverts who thought this thread was about... well something else.

Oh, you didn't
+1 !

I've always thought that would be cool to lift up a fist enraged after someone hit you in the back or something like that, or showing a thumb up to a team mate or the winner of the race to show him some respect

I'd love to have several animations, specially on convertible cars because right now we look like robots
Superbike 2001 actually had a shake fist button action...
I'd like

Shake fist
Option 1, with lateral motion.
One fingered salute
Raise arm

But, on the driver animation front, when a car enters spectate it should have to be parked near a wall or on a gravel trap. The driver should then be animated getting out of the car and jumping over the barrier. That could be integrated with the recovery time. Maybe an option to drive one of the mopeds used in F1 for drivers to get back to the pits
it would be easy to do imo. ss cars have no horn and most drivers have a horn button assigned. i thought about making the suggestion but thought that the devs would have bigger fists (ya get it?) to try.
Quote from MAGGOT :Honestly I had thought that this type of thing had been abandoned in modern racing, until I saw one of the Audi drivers (I forget which one ) had a puncture and was toddling around the circuit at Long Beach (or was it St. Pete?).

It's most used on the starting grid to get the start abandoned if you realise you're about to have a problem.
+1

Would be useful for describing what happened to the ass of Timo.

Fist Up
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG