The online racing simulator
Bespoke presets
(338 posts, started )
"EDIT" never mind, found it "EDIT"
nice rims, but you arent allowed to use them or make them...
Dunno if this has been posted, but there appears to be a bespoke for version W.
i think there is a thread about that bespoke, i think i remember seeing it somewhere
Anyone can make me RE Amemiya RPF1 Enkei rims for XRT?

Note : Rim picture is below the catalog.
Attached images
21.jpg
where do the files go to mAake the rims show ingame?
i also need to know this please
omg!

There is only 5 pages to this thread and bespoke came with a readme.
Just take the time to look please.
i have a problem

i changed the amount of spokes on an xrgt from 5 to 3. however, it wont let me connect to any servers : car differes from server or something.

please can someone help me?
Quote from Mika_Raymond :i have a problem

i changed the amount of spokes on an xrgt from 5 to 3. however, it wont let me connect to any servers : car differes from server or something.

please can someone help me?

obvious?
you changed the general format of the car so it's not compatible with the cars on the server.
well how does everyone else change their rims and be able to play online?

thanks
They don't play online
ok thanks im new to all this modding :P
yes i no im a demo user but can i download this bespoke to make wheels as i like the sound of that,.. but just cant use them in game? witch doesnt bother me till i buy s2.....thanks sean
Quote from seany_boi_civic :yes i no im a demo user but can i download this bespoke to make wheels as i like the sound of that,.. but just cant use them in game? witch doesnt bother me till i buy s2.....thanks sean

You can probably make rims, just not be able to use them.
Quote from Stew2000 :You can probably make rims, just not be able to use them.

thanks mate il have a go at downloading it now....
right iv downloaded it and made some rims for you lot to use as i cant lol but im a n00b and dont no how to post up the .rim files?(tell me how).... ive made the following so far...
TE37's
CE28N's
gramlights
spoon SW388's

sean
:bananadea :bananadea :bananadea ....
Why the banana's when he is allowed to use BeSpoke to make rims, just not use them ingame?
all he has to do is post a shot of them in bespoke and upload the .rim.
Quote from Stew2000 :all he has to do is post a shot of them in bespoke and upload the .rim.

and how do i do this lol ???
underneath the main reply box the is additional options and you want manage attachments.

Bespoke presets
(338 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG