The online racing simulator
get ready to laugh...
(77 posts, started )
#26 - JTbo
i cant laugh at a person who thinks hes gonna die...
Please tell me the moron beside him isn't his mother.

Not one bit funny.
Humor is subjective, therefore you cannot say "that offends me" because it is your viewpoint.

Comedy is tragedy plus timing.
Quote from jayhawk :Humor is subjective, therefore you cannot say "that offends me" because it is your viewpoint.

0_O

Isn't that exactly why you can say it?
Quote from Serpentine :Please tell me the moron beside him isn't his mother.

Not one bit funny.

It isn't, unless he calls his mother Janice. (Or whatever names he says)

I couldn't help having a little chuckle at it this time, but the first time I saw it I thought he was coming out of it, so was no laughing then.
the kid thinks that this is his last moment in this life, the degenerate laughing all the time while seeing the kid's in pain...
wow very funny - I wonder if it was funny to the OP if HE was in that right seat
OP video - not that funny, but it's OK for people to laugh in hindsight. There are worse thing on the internet that wierdos find funny.

This is a funny video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsEZ2lpM0Yw
It involves a sore head and some dizziness, but nothing life threatening.
#36 - Rish
Everyone is moaning about a kid fearing for his life so you go and post a video where a kid gets shot! Good one! [/sarcasm]

I know your just gonna say well it was all staged, he didnt really shoot him ................ but that kid was never actually gonna fall out of that ride was he, if he was then then the guy that posted it wouldnt of started the thread "Get ready to laugh" would he.
Quote from kiss me :not funny??
c'mon

Reminds me of me when I am waiting for LFS to load!
Quote from Rish :Everyone is moaning about a kid fearing for his life so you go and post a video where a kid gets shot! Good one! [/sarcasm]

I know your just gonna say well it was all staged, he didnt really shoot him ................ but that kid was never actually gonna fall out of that ride was he, if he was then then the guy that posted it wouldnt of started the thread "Get ready to laugh" would he.

but he was _actually_ afraid of dieing which simply is not funny by any means
Quote from Rish :Everyone is moaning about a kid fearing for his life so you go and post a video where a kid gets shot! Good one! [/sarcasm]

lol someone with a bit of sense
#41 - Rish
Quote from Shotglass :but he was _actually_ afraid of dieing which simply is not funny by any means

Your missing the point! This thread was started with the intension of giving a few people a laugh! OK it didnt work, not many people found it funny and this thread soon turned into a "thats so not funny thread.............." (again i have no problem with this) but surley after reading 2 pages of people going on about how not funny it is watching a clip about someone fearing for there life you would not post a video which involves a guy getting shot!

Now would someone please close this thread because its achieving absolutley jack!
#42 - Rish
Lol
Quote from joen :I have a good sense of humour, but I didn't find any humour in that, and therefore I am crap so I hear.

That one's more...scary. Seen it before, it's staged though.

i guess that kid has been playing to much unreal and has he ever heard of waiting.
#45 - Rish
Quote from JTbo :First thing came to my mind, woman is her mother and she is trying to get rid of her fat kid by some 'accident', was not so much fun really, would been different if kid would actually done something idiotic...

Sense of humour, some say people that don't find this funny are lack of that, but I would say people that find this funny don't care much from other people, how one can laugh when one is in trouble without his own fault? That sounds quite evil to me.

yeah... would it have been funny if he fell out of that thing and died?
At the end of the day, i bet that kid watch's the video back and has a laugh himself, i know i would. Obviously, i would have been terrified at the time, but i would deffo look back and laugh it off.
Lighten up guys.
#49 - Rish
Quote from Gabkicks :yeah... would it have been funny if he fell out of that thing and died?

and your making this post for what? its already been said. We've already gone through this and it had been dropped. Let it lie!

get ready to laugh...
(77 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG