The online racing simulator
get ready to laugh...
(77 posts, started )
get ready to laugh...
Wasn't that funny. Would have been worse if he'd suffered the same as Jochen Rindt, which looked on the cards for a while...
There where two things why I didn't laugh:

1. It looked like he was really going to fall down.

2. Stupid women ignoring his pain and laughing.
u guys have no sense of humor
Quote from LFSn00b :3. Overweight kids are not for laughing.

omg yes they are...

u lot r crap...
#7 - joen
#8 - Rish
Sorry guys but i almost wet myself when i saw that first video! It is funny but it depends on your sense of humor. mine's slightly twisted
Anyway click the link in my sig, thats funny !!!!!

EDIT: Before someone takes the piss i mean the top link not the link to my skins!!!
Quote from Ossie87 :omg yes they are...

u lot r crap...

I feel pity for you, and the video is not funny in any way, what if he actually fell out?
Quote from Ossie87 :u lot r crap...

No, we have just have a sense of humour and standards. Apologies.
Quote from xWolFx :I feel pity for you, and the video is not funny in any way, what if he actually fell out?

what if the world blew up... he didnt!! so i found it funny, no need to pity me.

and when i said u lot are crap i meant it light heartedly, maybe i shuda put a smiley next to it!!
Yes, watching someone getting strangled is really funny! lol lol lol!

Seriously, that classic I can laugh about, but the video from the OP is not funny anymore.
things i dislike why ur laughing with it:

- the chubby could be choking
- if those belts snap he's doomed
- the woman is laughing with it whilst the kid could be choking or falling down when the belts snap.
- he can't fall unless the belts snap cuz his arms are holding him up(thank god)
Quote from AndroidXP :Yes, watching someone getting strangled is really funny! lol lol lol!

Seriously, that classic I can laugh about, but the video from the OP is not funny anymore.

Finally a funny vid.

I laugh at the bad effort by Ossie87 to post a funny vid. The vids weren't even remotely funny, not even as bad jokes...
Quote from Hyperactive :Finally a funny vid.

I laugh at the bad effort by Ossie87 to post a funny vid. The vids weren't even remotely funny, not even as bad jokes...

the vids?? i posted one the first one.. no need to laugh at me

so u guys got a diffrent sense of humor, if u dont find it funny then dont bother posting...simple as that
lol, kinda funny if u dont think about the bad thinks that could happen
Quote from Rish :Sorry guys but i almost wet myself when i saw that first video! It is funny but it depends on your sense of humor. mine's slightly twisted

EDIT: Before someone takes the piss i mean the top link not the link to my skins!!!

The first vid isn't funny IMO. The vid in your sig is though.
Quote from Leifde :The first vid isn't funny IMO. The vid in your sig is though.

wuahahahaha frikkin funny vid in ur sig man!!
Quote from Rish :Sorry guys but i almost wet myself when i saw that first video! It is funny but it depends on your sense of humor. mine's slightly twisted

Indeed, it is very funny indeed!!!!!!! I'm going to try it
Quote from Rish :

Now that is funny
#24 - JTbo
Quote from Ossie87 :funniest thing ever....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzS-OdWVpHo

hahhahhahahha

First thing came to my mind, woman is her mother and she is trying to get rid of her fat kid by some 'accident', was not so much fun really, would been different if kid would actually done something idiotic...

Sense of humour, some say people that don't find this funny are lack of that, but I would say people that find this funny don't care much from other people, how one can laugh when one is in trouble without his own fault? That sounds quite evil to me.

get ready to laugh...
(77 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG