The online racing simulator
Quote from Knight_Atack :You folks are rather lucky. Since all these helmets had parts of each other, it was simply easier to simply finish them and release them (like the '97 and unbranded '01).

Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy them, especially the requested ones. I've been waiting to make the '95 for a while now, and well, it's done!

Helmet of Michael Schumacher 1995 edition.
Helmet of Michael Schumacher 1997 edition.
Helmet of Michael Schumacher 2001 edition.
Helmet of Michael Schumacher 2001 edition. (unbranded)
Helmet of Michael Schumacher 2001 edition. (US GP)

By the way, ALL the skins are already on LFS World, so you don't need to load them up.

This skin is free for public use, but please don't edit it and stuff.

Enjoy!

Briliant Thx
Can some make the Senna 1994 helmet.(he is a hero to me, i wrote my own report about him) The one before he was killed, and the destroyed onw
Quote from celegorm :Finally i found some free time and worked for new McLaren helmets in photoshop. It's Fernando Alonso's 2007 McLaren helmet. Lewis Hamilton will be next.

Lewis hamilton's helmet has been done. It's in the skin requests area (I requested it :P )

Could you have a go at Kimi's ferrari helmet perhaps??
Quote from Dalek0220 :Can some make the Senna 1994 helmet.(he is a hero to me, i wrote my own report about him) The one before he was killed, and the destroyed onw

That is a very upsetting helmet and picture to see and if anyone would actuly make tht, then they are wierd.

Senna should only hav his proper helmet otherwise big big senna fans could get upset with it.
Quote from James Montgomery :That is a very upsetting helmet and picture to see and if anyone would actuly make tht, then they are wierd.

Senna should only hav his proper helmet otherwise big big senna fans could get upset with it.

I guess it's a demo racer thing
Its a sick insensitive prick thing is what it is!
Dalek, in case you're confused, this forum is a place where many people who have a genuine interest and/or involvement in motorsports visit daily. Posting those images was bound to offend anyone who is a genuine follower of F1, or indeed any kind of motorsports.

Please think harder in future before posting such content.
Quote from SamH :Dalek, in case you're confused, this forum is a place where many people who have a genuine interest and/or involvement in motorsports visit daily. Posting those images was bound to offend anyone who is a genuine follower of F1, or indeed any kind of motorsports.

Please think harder in future before posting such content.

Thx,

i remember seening tht race live and i was only bout 3-4 very upsetting and somthing tht should be left alone.

I am a big F1 fan and i can stay calm about fatel crashes but its when people want to make somthing about tht tragedy tht pisses me off.:cry:
Yea it is a demo thing. Awell, screw the destroyed one. But i would reely want the one before he was killed. It will be hard, since there arnt that much pics of it. Sam, i will not put the pics back on, but some websites like the Senna Files. I will not be a sick person who puts on pics who people would think would be disqusting anymore. I SWEAR it.
Quote from Dalek0220 :Can some make the Senna 1994 helmet.(he is a hero to me, i wrote my own report about him) The one before he was killed, and the destroyed onw

i have made a 1994 senna helmet.
also done a jps one and toleman.
Attached images
HEL_Senna1994KOOL.jpg
made this basic skin ages ago to go with the apexi racing suit on lfs database, feel free to edit and do what you like with it.
Attached images
HEL_PHILAPEXI.jpg
its not my helmet but i do have a prost 85 edition if its of any use?
I was tempted to make Richard Hammonds from his crash but went against it becasue it's rather dis-tasteful.
Hers's one of my 1st hemets
Attached images
HEL_TURBONETICS.jpg
Arai helmet
I made this a while ago, it's in 3 different colors, there in 1024x1024 so you'll have to resize and upload them to LFSW.

Please don't edit or change the name of the skins.
Attached images
Arai Helmet.jpg
HEL_Arai Blue.jpg
HEL_Arai Red.jpg
HEL_Arai Yell.jpg
Jacques Villeneuve 95 Arai
Helmet to go along with my 95 Players Fox skin
Attached images
Players_95_JV_Helm.jpg
HEL_Players_JV_95.jpg
Hi there, i'm looking for any Valentino Rossi helmet, i founf one at the beginning of this thread, but it was just a pic of the finished helmet, not a skin.

Can someone help me ?
Can anybody make a DC helmet? I've seen a couple request, but no Coulthard helmet yet. Just the classic one with the stripes, no Red Bull Necessary.
Thanks.
Here is my helmet

wow! thats a nice helmet! reminds me of a helmet i have seen before
thats dope man!
Quote from evanger :wow! thats a nice helmet! reminds me of a helmet i have seen before

Thx.. worked on it for a cuple of hours.
During an hour of boredom I decided to finally make myself a helmet, one that matches my MRT skin i was going to release it but I am quite proud of it so keeping it.. might give some people a few ideas though
Attached images
mad_helmet.jpg
Well, as I have posted in the FOX thread [ LINK ], in order to commemorate the 25 years since Gilles Villeneuve has gone, I decided to release the skins I had made.

The FOX skin is available in the other post, but here is the helmet again since this is the thread for helmets :P.

Helmet of Gilles Villeneuve 1981 edition.

The skin is already on LFS World, so you don't need to load them up.

This skin is free for public use, but please don't edit it and stuff.

Enjoy!
Attached images
HEL_gvilleneuve81.jpg

Helmet Skins
(1323 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG