The online racing simulator
Helmet Skins
(1339 posts, started )
Quote from JET46 :Hey could someone make a Schumi Ferrari helmet with the American Flag colors as apposed to the German Flag colors. Thanks.

Quote from Hankstar :Well, then it wouldn't be a Schumi helmet would it?

Well, actually, Schumi did wear such a helmet at the American (Indianapolis) Grand Prix in 2001 [link] [link]. He also wore the Italian colors at Monza in 2004 [link]
Quote from Knight_Atack :Well, actually, Schumi did wear such a helmet at the American (Indianapolis) Grand Prix in 2001 [link] [link]. He also wore the Italian colors at Monza in 2004 [link]

Im a huge F1 fan and i never ever noticed the helmet in USA, the one in italy i knew about but never the USA one.

you live and learn.
Is it possable to make the helmet skin based from the US GP?
Can't see why not, also is there a classic schumacher helmet?

From his benetton days, if any one has one can they send me the skin plz,

Thx
I was thinking of making those soon enough. I'm just rather busy these days, so maybe soonish when I get free time.
o cool, which one? classic schu or USA or italy helmet?
-
(JET46) DELETED by JET46
The USA one.
Both?
You folks are rather lucky. Since all these helmets had parts of each other, it was simply easier to simply finish them and release them (like the '97 and unbranded '01).

Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy them, especially the requested ones. I've been waiting to make the '95 for a while now, and well, it's done!

Helmet of Michael Schumacher 1995 edition.
Helmet of Michael Schumacher 1997 edition.
Helmet of Michael Schumacher 2001 edition.
Helmet of Michael Schumacher 2001 edition. (unbranded)
Helmet of Michael Schumacher 2001 edition. (US GP)

By the way, ALL the skins are already on LFS World, so you don't need to load them up.

This skin is free for public use, but please don't edit it and stuff.

Enjoy!
Attached images
HEL_Showcase_-_Schumacher95.jpg
HEL_schumacher95.jpg
HEL_Showcase_-_Schumacher97.jpg
HEL_schumacher97.jpg
HEL_Showcase_-_Schumacher01.jpg
HEL_schumacher01.jpg
HEL_schumacher01u.jpg
HEL_Showcase_-_Schumacher01i.jpg
HEL_schumacher01i.jpg
Great lids! i'll be wearing one of those shortley! :bowdown:
-
My crapy helmets (Dalek0220) DELETED by Dalek0220 : Skins might be offensive
NomuHel
Hey everyone i created this a while back figured id share it with the world

Its D1 driver Nomuken's helmet!!

ENJOI

--------
Furi-S12
--------
Attached images
screen1.JPG
screen2.JPG
Hel_Nomuken512.jpg
nice one!
Quote from Knight_Atack :You folks are rather lucky. Since all these helmets had parts of each other, it was simply easier to simply finish them and release them (like the '97 and unbranded '01).

Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy them, especially the requested ones. I've been waiting to make the '95 for a while now, and well, it's done!

Helmet of Michael Schumacher 1995 edition.
Helmet of Michael Schumacher 1997 edition.
Helmet of Michael Schumacher 2001 edition.
Helmet of Michael Schumacher 2001 edition. (unbranded)
Helmet of Michael Schumacher 2001 edition. (US GP)

By the way, ALL the skins are already on LFS World, so you don't need to load them up.

This skin is free for public use, but please don't edit it and stuff.

Enjoy!

Briliant Thx
Can some make the Senna 1994 helmet.(he is a hero to me, i wrote my own report about him) The one before he was killed, and the destroyed onw
Quote from celegorm :Finally i found some free time and worked for new McLaren helmets in photoshop. It's Fernando Alonso's 2007 McLaren helmet. Lewis Hamilton will be next.

Lewis hamilton's helmet has been done. It's in the skin requests area (I requested it :P )

Could you have a go at Kimi's ferrari helmet perhaps??
Quote from Dalek0220 :Can some make the Senna 1994 helmet.(he is a hero to me, i wrote my own report about him) The one before he was killed, and the destroyed onw

That is a very upsetting helmet and picture to see and if anyone would actuly make tht, then they are wierd.

Senna should only hav his proper helmet otherwise big big senna fans could get upset with it.
Quote from James Montgomery :That is a very upsetting helmet and picture to see and if anyone would actuly make tht, then they are wierd.

Senna should only hav his proper helmet otherwise big big senna fans could get upset with it.

I guess it's a demo racer thing
Its a sick insensitive prick thing is what it is!
Dalek, in case you're confused, this forum is a place where many people who have a genuine interest and/or involvement in motorsports visit daily. Posting those images was bound to offend anyone who is a genuine follower of F1, or indeed any kind of motorsports.

Please think harder in future before posting such content.
Quote from SamH :Dalek, in case you're confused, this forum is a place where many people who have a genuine interest and/or involvement in motorsports visit daily. Posting those images was bound to offend anyone who is a genuine follower of F1, or indeed any kind of motorsports.

Please think harder in future before posting such content.

Thx,

i remember seening tht race live and i was only bout 3-4 very upsetting and somthing tht should be left alone.

I am a big F1 fan and i can stay calm about fatel crashes but its when people want to make somthing about tht tragedy tht pisses me off.:cry:
Yea it is a demo thing. Awell, screw the destroyed one. But i would reely want the one before he was killed. It will be hard, since there arnt that much pics of it. Sam, i will not put the pics back on, but some websites like the Senna Files. I will not be a sick person who puts on pics who people would think would be disqusting anymore. I SWEAR it.
Quote from Dalek0220 :Can some make the Senna 1994 helmet.(he is a hero to me, i wrote my own report about him) The one before he was killed, and the destroyed onw

i have made a 1994 senna helmet.
also done a jps one and toleman.
Attached images
HEL_Senna1994KOOL.jpg
made this basic skin ages ago to go with the apexi racing suit on lfs database, feel free to edit and do what you like with it.
Attached images
HEL_PHILAPEXI.jpg

Helmet Skins
(1339 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG