The online racing simulator
Bespoke presets
(338 posts, started )
Quote from boogie van :hows this?

nice but i think they should be curved a bit. i mean the spokes are flat. they should be curved a bit
Quote from Btoryo :nice but i think they should be curved a bit. i mean the spokes are flat. they should be curved a bit

well, with the XRG and XRT rims, theres only so many vertices that can be moved. To get the twin spoke look you have to stretch 1 spoke across the whole wheel instead of just to the center, so mostly you are stuck with straight spokes. This also limited how I was able to do the center of the wheel, I couldnt dish it in any more without the spokes sticking through the center. I dunno maybe theres some tricks I dont know yet.

OH yeah, any and all of my work is open for editing so anyone feel free to tweak to your liking.

FWIW, the XFG wheel could probably produce much better results, it has twin spokes on the base wheel, basically twice as many available vertices for the spokes compared to the XR wheels.
Quote from boogie van :well, with the XRG and XRT rims, theres only so many vertices that can be moved. To get the twin spoke look you have to stretch 1 spoke across the whole wheel instead of just to the center, so mostly you are stuck with straight spokes. This also limited how I was able to do the center of the wheel, I couldnt dish it in any more without the spokes sticking through the center. I dunno maybe theres some tricks I dont know yet.

OH yeah, any and all of my work is open for editing so anyone feel free to tweak to your liking.

FWIW, the XFG wheel could probably produce much better results, it has twin spokes on the base wheel, basically twice as many available vertices for the spokes compared to the XR wheels.

ok thx ill just edits hubs a bit.
Quote from Qvarnis :Helpommin sanottu kuin tehty Just spent 50 euros for ticket to Korn`s concert

how did you get avatar? hmmmm S1?S2 Super Hack?
Quote from funnybone2 :
how did you get avatar? hmmmm S1?S2 Super Hack?

Go to User CP and then Avatar.., i think Demo racers are allowed to have it but, who KNOWS!.
Demo Racers aren't because they were being abused, but Demo Racers who had an avatar before they were disabled, will be able to keep them, but once they try to change it, it will get removed.
I have a lil collection, I am attempting to make a Nascar style Car of Tommorrow. At the moment I am tweaking the setup to try and stop some of the understeer and snap oversteer.

Anyway heres the wheels I made for it, 17inch 6 spokes. I tried to make them look like racing wheels.
Attached images
ncar attempt.jpg
Attached files
QS11 6spoke.zip - 390 B - 623 views
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I have a lil collection, I am attempting to make a Nascar style Car of Tommorrow. At the moment I am tweaking the setup to try and stop some of the understeer and snap oversteer.

Anyway heres the wheels I made for it, 17inch 6 spokes. I tried to make them look like racing wheels.

looks good I like it.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Demo Racers aren't because they were being abused, but Demo Racers who had an avatar before they were disabled, will be able to keep them, but once they try to change it, it will get removed.

I´ll never change it Just love it too much, plain & simple
lots of rims for download. the fact of the matter is, some of the wheels people request...well theres already something just like them or very similiar already out there. Like that Rial Daytona looks just like any other bbs style wheel, so dig around and see what you find. Theres 2 bbs styled wheels in this thread alone, probably a few more on these other pages....

Someone asked for an ae86 style rim for the XRT...theres a good one in the first link here...

page 2 and up has the wheels here....
http://www.lfs-torque.net/cgi- ... b2/YaBB.pl?num=1173075271

big BeSpoke rim thread
http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=158420
Here are a few I have made so far. Plz excuse the names, just no imagination at the time of makin em. My favs are the GTBs based on Hamanns`07 Ferrari 599GTB.
Attached images
first13.jpg
#90 - Jakg
You do know that demo users can't use BeSpoke, right?
for sure!
#92 - Gunn
Quote from Coca cola :Are this rims for lsf V2?

Yes, but BeSpoke only works with a LFS license, not with the demo version.
How about some mugens.
How about let time to the guys to mod some wheels? Don't hope to get one of those wheelz if you're all pitching your requests at the same time
#96 - Davo
Quote from Davo :Made some TE37s before and these are very similar, so a quick 2 second edit and here yuo go.

Thanks! Nice too.
or you could do what i did use outdated 0.3h s1 and use the presets there
I quickly knocked up a set of wheels for the XRT but I can't test them out as this PC won't run LFS.

So could some kind person post a screeny of how they look on the car please.
Attached files
XRT_5spokers.zip - 377 B - 491 views
those look great

Bespoke presets
(338 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG