The online racing simulator
If you have a look on the Master Skinnerz forum, Bunta has some skin kits with guide meshes that make lining up the stripes on the bonnet, etc., really easy.
thanx man its ok for my first one
Indeed, yours is way better then my first skin was
XRR skin based on the livery of an early-90's Honda Prelude from the British Thundersaloons series. This was one of the first racing cars I loved (the noise this thing made! and nothing could beat it at the time. It's still racing in the Classic Thunder championship with a different (awful) livery, because the original Thundersaloons series doesn't exist any more

(Ported over from my post at RSC)
Attached images
ArmorAllHonda.jpg
armorall preview.jpg
XRR_armorall.jpg
XR Racing 2048 hi-res skin: (click image to d/load)

6-pack assorted flavours (2048 skins): (click image to d/load zip file)

jummy skins. So I'm off for some XRR-Action
Really sweet looking paints ther Mr Al
I think I asked before, but do you do requests?
Thanks. Yes I do requests from time to time
But no more team skins when someone wants 3 variations of every car
If you want a one-off of a certain car or a small mod of one of my existing skins, drop me a line
Abso-bloody-lutely fantastic work there Al!

Middle-right and bottom-right rock my socks.
One of my own designs. 2048x2048 and 1024x1024 versions.
Attached images
XRR_s50_2048.jpg
XRR_s50_1024.jpg
s50_preview.jpg
Quote from benmjt :Skyline R34 & S2000
i could done better with the skyline but s2000 is good

Just curious where that design of the girl on your skin came from. I have a RAC skin with that same design on it only I don't know who made it. Same for the other one. I have a FZR skin with that design. lol Are they yours and if so nice work.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Why do the skins look so pink? Are the skins like that, or did you edit the sky color or something? Oh well, good job for first skins, keep at it.

~*~*~*~Tweak~*~*~*~

dunno where i can upload the skin. its 1064kb.
you can upload it here as an attachment
Here's my Personal MRT(McKinlay Racing Team) Skin of both the XRG and XRT(same skin works for both, don't know about the XRR yet)
Sponsors are: Thinkgeek.com, Shell, Jaycar Electronics, Cessna and Apple Computer (I Hope this works...).
Attached images
MRT-1.jpg
MRT-3.jpg
MRT-4.jpg
MRT-5.jpg
Quote from Victor :If you have the files hosted elsewhere, please DO NOT use [IMG] tags for screenshots, etc. It will make the thread load slower for 56k users.

Please try to remember our 56k members and only post links rather than images in these skin threads. Thanks everyone.
I tryed to make a drift skin. I'm not happy with the results but didn't want to trash, it to much work

Higher resolution can be found at master skinnerz
Attached images
XRT_GloryJ001.jpg
XRT_GloryJ002.jpg
XRT_GloryJ001preB.jpg
heres mine
Attached images
XRT_d1ver.jpg
Quote from isnsi :heres mine

Any screens of it? Theirs alot of stuff on that skin, and i wonder what it looks like :P

And btw, HUGE file. 1 MB?!?!
-
(Soper) DELETED by Soper
Quote from Soper :
(Click preview for Download)

nice said, but dont work
works for me mate
so, how?
any trick there? lol
added an attachment
Seems a lot of people are having trouble with the picture links on these forums.

Nice skin anyhow Fox

XR Skins (All)
(7321 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG