The online racing simulator
Nice skin mate from the looks of the mapping.. Give it a nice render!
Quote from aoun :Give it a nice render!

im about to start in about 15 minutes!
For my skin?

thanks
doing it now, 3DSMax killed my PC the first time
No problem.
Here you go
Attached images
XRT_TZ-^8CYCLONE.jpg
wow thats sweet

thanks dude
Hi Guys,

Would anyone be able to render my UFR skin that i'm using for the UFXL Div 2 season please?

if you could it woulld be great to have it as a single car picture with maybe either black or silver wheels please.

Thanks in advance for any kind person who would be able to do this for me please

Best regards,

Dru/Justin.
Attached images
UFR_ZWRdru22.jpg
hi can anyone do me a quick render of this please?

[attach]25965[/attach]
Hi Guys,

Could someone please do a render of my XRT - Holden Racing Team Skin. I have seen some awesome results of others and would love to use it as a desktop. The ones with the black floor and reflection are brilliant. My resolution is 1280 x 1024 and I have uploaded a 2048 x 2048 skin.

If its not possible thats OK. (no harm in asking lol)

Regards
Andrew
Quote from Lance Uppercut :Hi Guys,

Could someone please do a render of my XRT - Holden Racing Team Skin. I have seen some awesome results of others and would love to use it as a desktop. The ones with the black floor and reflection are brilliant. My resolution is 1280 x 1024 and I have uploaded a 2048 x 2048 skin.

Regards
Andrew

im doing it, but for future reference the bigger a render, the longer it takes, and some people who have older PC's will want to do a 1024*768 so that it wont take years!
Quote from dcm_wc :nobody can render for me ?

with the smoke thing your asking a bit much, i would, but i dont know how to do more than one DIFFERENT car

Quote from Dru :...

Quote from tombarlin :...

your skins are both sitting on my desktop, although it will probably be tonight before i get round to doing them
Quote from Jakg :

your skins are both sitting on my desktop, although it will probably be tonight before i get round to doing them

Hi Jakg,

Thanks in advance for you help again, this time with a render as i would really like to proudly display this render and use it for a desktop and such like and of cource bragging rights on how dang sexy my UFR is and what an acheivement it ws to get it on to my first podium in a league event (UFXL div2)

Thanks again

Dru.
Quote from Lance Uppercut :Hi Guys,

Regards
Andrew

enjoy!
Quote from Dru :Hi Jakg,

Thanks in advance for you help again, this time with a render as i would really like to proudly display this render and use it for a desktop and such like and of cource bragging rights on how dang sexy my UFR is and what an acheivement it ws to get it on to my first podium in a league event (UFXL div2)

Thanks again

Dru.

...oh dear, i dont have time for a proper render, so im doing it at 800*600, however when i get in ill gladly do it again at 1280*1024

do you want just one car, or do you want two (like this)? Also, would you rather the car faced the opposite way to how it is in the pic? im not sure how to get your wheels though!

I have just grabbed a default scene, and the reflection of the car on the floor (yay for shiny floors!) will probably go out of the image, so i'll try to fix it tonight, im also hoping that when i move the car back the roof wont be as shiny, ill also try a new texture to see if that makes things look a little nicer
Attached images
XRT_HRT.jpg
UFR_ZWRdru22-render.jpg
Quote from Jakg :im doing it, but for future reference the bigger a render, the longer it takes, and some people who have older PC's will want to do a 1024*768 so that it wont take years!with the smoke thing your asking a bit much, i would, but i dont know how to do more than one DIFFERENT car

i see. never mind.can you just do normal 3d render for my skin ?
Jakg,

Your a LEGEND!!! Thank you very much for taking the time to render my skin. I love it. Your worth more than what your charging. lol.

Thanks
Andrew
You mean im not worthless? yay!
Quote from Jakg :enjoy!...oh dear, i dont have time for a proper render, so im doing it at 800*600, however when i get in ill gladly do it again at 1280*1024

do you want just one car, or do you want two (like this)? Also, would you rather the car faced the opposite way to how it is in the pic? im not sure how to get your wheels though!

I have just grabbed a default scene, and the reflection of the car on the floor (yay for shiny floors!) will probably go out of the image, so i'll try to fix it tonight, im also hoping that when i move the car back the roof wont be as shiny, ill also try a new texture to see if that makes things look a little nicer

WOW, looks gorgeous

Lovely mate,

The one car is excellent.
My team mate is also in the series i am racing with a different number etc, so possible it would be great if you could do a 'team' shot of the pair of UFR's

If i could get the second skin to you it would be great to have a team shot with the cars side by side..

Thanks again mate you are great
im afraid i can't (atm), however i could look into learning how to next week - what i COULD do is ask how different the skins are, and then just re-render any different parts for one car if that makes sense
I would like these 3 skins rendered in the same scene if possible, I don't need them urgently though. Thanks in advance
Attached images
XRT_ISCRG12.jpg
XRT_ISCRG13.jpg
XRT_ISCRG14.jpg
Quote from Dru :...

ok, heres your car (although why the bumper is grey i dont know!), and the other render you asked for, the bleed wasn't from the skins after all (i rendered it with no skin and still got them)
Quote from tombarlin :hi can anyone do me a quick render of this please?

[ATTACH]25965[/ATTACH]

EDIT - actually, i know full well why the renders screwed up, but i cant fix it without rendering it again, which i might do tonight, in fact ill probably do it in a MUCH higher res, too

EDIT - Oooops, posted before i finished the render, watch this space!

EDIT - added 2nd render

EDIT - added third render, and the render lighting is a litte... odd, but your skin is WAY to lower quality for me to want to bother spending time fixing - did you just re-size a 512*512 image?
Attached images
UFR_ZWRdru22.jpg
UFR_RENDER_.jpg
FXO_redlineracing.jpg
Jakg it looks like the little square in your UF_interior.dds or tga file isn't coloured in to a dark grey, hence the light rubber seals and bumpers.
i now that, i was using a custom texture, its too late to revert because i noticed 15 mins into the render

updated post, btw

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG