The online racing simulator
Racing Numbers on LFS
(228 posts, started )
Quote from BurnOut69 :Cosmic powers that determine the list on the fist page of this thread prove you're wrong :P

hmmm, i had phlos' mobile number somewhere....
@Vykos: LOL!! Hey you can always use 69 when playing golf do you
Quote from LFSn00b :I'm sorry, im in a bad mood, i won't update this. :weeping:

Cheer up, get better mood, I want to see updates, now, if possible few moments ago
I am 99, 09, 24 and 01 depends what numbers are open in leagues that I participate in.
I'l take 75!
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I always wonder why people pick the number 1, it seems very arrogant...imo that number should be awarded, not chosen.

They did that in MM2, numbers 1-100 were awarded to the best 100 riders, to get them you had to win races online. Good system.
allthough so far I haven't cared about using numbers in LFS... I'd pick 31. Used that in GP2.
Anyway what for are this numbers, and put me for 77. Who is that guy Aquilifer? Im bether known in LFS community
duke_toaster has 3 numbers listed! thats just greedy. i want his 0 please, still leaves him with 2 to chose from
plus i'm here longer!
Quote from Samor :I'd pick 31. Used that in GP2.

GP2 was such a brilliant game...nearly revolutionised the racing world!!
I wanted 14 Now give me a 9!
I always race with number 51
420 for me
13!
In case you didn't see it before, 64.

Cheers,
Matt.
You missed me off! (24 + 74)
I actually have a 3 and a 16
I'm really 9999 thro...in OLFSL..
I've used number 2 for years, though never having to do with racing at all.

I like the double digit look so I use 02.
#45 for me !!
i'm one of the silly guys who thought no one would ever choose the unlucky number: 13!!!
58 is open (as of this post)

Please put down NoQuarter for 58
Can't do the Admins some sort of Driver number below the Avatar and a field in the driver profile. and a automated generated list?

Racing Numbers on LFS
(228 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG