The online racing simulator
Racing Numbers on LFS
(228 posts, started )
Always been #10 for me.
First choice #74, second choice #24. Funnily enough, my first choice was #24 when I first started karting but it was taken so I had #74 instead, now it's my first choice.
# 101

(what else )
42 ftw!
Birthday is on the 11th of the 1st month of the year so 11 is my number.
im #11 too. dunno why.
Zero three '03'
I've never been in a team or done a league race, so no numbers messing up my skins.
Pi(e) !!!!
# 33

I did my first race win with it in a real car in 1980
Quote from felplacerad :3.14159265

Someone else already claimed pi. And that's why I use three anyway, pi as an integer.
my numbers 2,20 + 201.

20 - Dads old racing number
201 - My racing Number.
2 - No idea...but i seem to use 2 as an example on most of my skins
21 is thee best.

But if that is taken, I will commandeer all your bases with ∞ (that there gentlemen is the symbol for infinity)!
Quote from Bob Smith :Someone else already claimed pi. And that's why I use three anyway, pi as an integer.

Everyone knows all your pie are belong to us!
e the electric engineers number of choice
42 (the ultimate answer to life, the universe, and everything).
Quote from FL!P :42 (the ultimate answer to life, the universe, and everything).

Nice, I use the same number
Guys, call me stupid, but whats a racing number?
Quote from Sketchyrollin564 :Guys, call me stupid, but whats a racing number?

just the car number you use and put on your skins for instance. if you don't do that you don't have one
An even more stupid question - why not use your LFS UID? It's actually unique and easily linkable to you...

Simply goto your profile and the number in the URL is your UID. I believe it ties directly into the LFS database, so it's also a good measure of knowing who are the members who registered earlier. Of course some of us didn't register early enough... damnit
35. always have been always will be. it's the age i want to be before i turn 36

Racing Numbers on LFS
(228 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG