The online racing simulator
Racing Numbers on LFS
(228 posts, started )
46 for me?

EDIT: People always mispell my name... It makes me cry
2 fat ladies here: 88
Guess - racing or not.
Three (3) for me.

And look, your list automagically updates itself.
usually 15...but looks like its taken
No bother with racing numbers on clownpaint, that is good as there is only one main skin which everyone uses. When I was on MG and OSR I personally used 66.
#32 - ste_
Lucky 13 here
64 here.
12, the day of my birth in April.
I have a number only in one skin and it is 77.

When larger number of people have submitted their numbers we can make statistical analysis and call dr. Freud to make some conclusions why that number (what ever it is) is so popular.
I would expect 1-12 to be pretty popular, followed by 13-31, and then maybe 75-95. Birthdays are pretty much the primary number associated with everyone, so when they try to find a number to identify themselves, that's what they tend to use.

http://www.lfs-lota.net/galler ... n_and_Pete-slide-1600.jpg
I use, 12, not sure why, always liked it, and now i always use it!
#71 here.
Quote from Forbin :I would expect 1-12 to be pretty popular, followed by 13-31, and then maybe 75-95. Birthdays are pretty much the primary number associated with everyone, so when they try to find a number to identify themselves, that's what they tend to use.

Yep.. that's how I chose mine. Those who have numbers like 42 or 666 might have had different reasons.

Anyway... who ever updated the list didn't get my name quite right (must be too difficult)
Number 4 both Racing & Drifting
Seven (as per signature)

edit: technically zero-seven I guess...
#43 - mr_x
number 88 for me
Quote from Aquilifer :Yep.. that's how I chose mine. Those who have numbers like 42 or 666 might have had different reasons.

Actually, no. My birthday is September 4th, which is why I chose 49 .
#45 - Vain
I've always been #9. No relation to any birthdates or stuff like that though. Just 9.

Vain
#01 on Turn1 Racing teamskins, #98 on personal skins.
Quote from Linsen :Actually, no. My birthday is September 4th, which is why I chose 49 .

Hmmm...right Ok, maybe I need to clarify... Everybody must know what 666 means, but 42... it is from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy book by Douglas Adams.

from Wikipedia...
"... Through archival recordings, he relates the story of a race of hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional beings who built a computer named Deep Thought to calculate the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything. When the answer was revealed as 42, they were forced to build a more powerful computer to work out what the Ultimate Question actually was, but their plans never come to fruition ..."

Maybe it needs to be a bit neard to know that
I`ve always had 42 on my cars....
Quote from Aquilifer :Hmmm...right Ok, maybe I need to clarify... Everybody must know what 666 means, but 42... it is from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy book by Douglas Adams.

from Wikipedia...
"... Through archival recordings, he relates the story of a race of hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional beings who built a computer named Deep Thought to calculate the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything. When the answer was revealed as 42, they were forced to build a more powerful computer to work out what the Ultimate Question actually was, but their plans never come to fruition ..."

Maybe it needs to be a bit neard to know that

:doh:
41, captain slow. eeeh i aint posted for a while. me doesnt like havin a job.

Racing Numbers on LFS
(228 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG