The online racing simulator
Quote from Zion :Quoting myself here, is there anyone that can render this skin?
I would be much grateful.

Working on your request. Need some time though, have to finish my scene for it first
Done. Hope you like it
Attached images
Zion-UFR.jpg
Quote from fazza430 :hi guys
this is the first skin that i have ever done and i think it looks alright
i would really like to get in redered, could somebody plz do it when they get some spare time, no rush.
thanks, if somebody can do
http://i101.photobucket.com/al ... za430/BF1_melbvictory.jpg
here a helmet to match but i am happy if only the car is done
i don't expect both but it would be nice
http://i101.photobucket.com/al ... za430/HEL_melbvictory.jpg

please guys i would really appreciate it
but on what change the weels
I will try to do with 2 cars
What wheels you got?

Maybe you have Volk Racing or Work Emotion?
Quote from fazza430 :please guys i would really appreciate it

had to make a scene, as i didn't have one. let me know if anything needs to be changed.
Attached images
BF1_melbvictory_render.jpg
Quote from Rappa Z :all i ask is for a 1024 x 768. other than that you can go wild

here you go. let me know if anything needs to be changed.
Attached images
FO8_Rappa_z_render.jpg
would any1 be able to render this FOX skin for me, id be very greatful
Attached images
FOX_FormulaRenault.jpg
Quote from Rappa Z :all i ask is for a 1024 x 768. other than that you can go wild

Sorry, already had this running and didn't want to let it go to waste.
Attached images
RappaZ-FO8.jpg
Quote from joen :Sorry, already had this running and didn't want to let it go to waste.

that's kinda funny. didn't mean to step on your toes.
Quote from burnsy1882 :that's kinda funny. didn't mean to step on your toes.

No you didn't, not at all. I was worried about the same thing I fired this one up this morning before going to work, planning to post it when I got home. Could have known someone would beat me to it
Anyway, it's Rappa's gain, two instead of one
Quote from bryanl :would any1 be able to render this FOX skin for me, id be very greatful

let me know if anything needs to be changed. the skin looks very nice.
Attached images
FOX_FormulaRenault_render.jpg
Yeah I know. It is a skin that I use now. It is very simple since I just overlayed a layer over top. Could someone render it for me please?

It is the XRT and if you can do 5-spoke navy blue wheels that would be perfect. If you can't do the wheels, don't worry about the wheels.
Attached images
XRT_Mischief007.jpg
thanks Joen and Burnsy
Render
thanks burnsy excellent job! i know this isnt the right thread but, does any1 have a link to download 3ds max 8 ?
Quote from Mischief007 :Yeah I know. It is a skin that I use now. It is very simple since I just overlayed a layer over top. Could someone render it for me please?

It is the XRT and if you can do 5-spoke navy blue wheels that would be perfect. If you can't do the wheels, don't worry about the wheels.

i'll grab it for you. give me a sec.
here you go. anything else to change on it, just ask.
Attached images
XRT_Mischief007_render.jpg
Thanks Burnsy .
Quote from burnsy1882 :had to make a scene, as i didn't have one. let me know if anything needs to be changed.

its pretty good, it just looks a bit patchy though
hey Pro Guys Render dudes

Render my skin and you are god. And gets 2938237 ekstra points ?
Attached images
FOX_Fusion_FOX.jpg
I have a couple of requests. One is for one of our team members and one is for myself.

So could some super good, kind renderer person render these 2 skins in seperate renders please. First one is for the FOX and the second the FXR. No preference to how it all looks, just really nice. Let your imagination run free.

Thanks in advance.
Attached images
FXR_orangeevo.jpg
FOX_BTUspecial.jpg
shaGuar, your skin needs to be bigger than 512x512 to make it look better than it does in the render. otherwise, it's a good skin. same with beefyman666, your fxr is coming.

beefyman666 | shaGuar
Attached images
FOX_BTUspecial_render.jpg
FOX_Fusion_FOX_render.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG