The online racing simulator
DeXteRpl,

yea sure...this one took me 33minutes...its in 1024 now

<<<< Click to enlarge

Enjoy!

Tomylee,

*wipes away the kiss,* np man, your welcome...
Attached images
MitsuEvoWallpaper.jpg
Awesome! Thank You
:hyper: dont forget my red skin back on page 61, image 19503 :hyper:, some of you may not remember what its from
Quote from Nester 076 ::hyper: dont forget my red skin back on page 61, image 19503 :hyper:, some of you may not remember what its from

okay man..i'll render one for you soon...rite now..im going to sleep...what a day...lol..
Quote from tomylee :DONT FORGET THIS ONE

Thanks for hasn't forgot me

^Sorry for my bad English
Quote from Nester 076 ::hyper: dont forget my red skin back on page 61, image 19503 :hyper:, some of you may not remember what its from

hey, sorry about the delay...

well here it is ,

<<<< Click To Enlarge

hope u like it

Quote from tomylee :DONT FORGET THIS ONE

aite,

<<<< Click To Enlarge

hope u like it too, kicker.

P/S : NICE SKIN KICKER! gotta love the front part ^^
Attached images
ChickenPit.jpg
Dman.jpg
Quote from Hypercool :
hope u like it too, kicker.

P/S : NICE SKIN KICKER! gotta love the front part ^^

:wow: :wow: Thank you very much!

Maybe you can render another my skin?
Quote from K1CKER ::wow: :wow: Thank you very much!

yeah sure..post the skin here..and i'll render for you.
Quote from hypercool :hope u like it

It looks great ,thank you very much :guitarist :rock_band
Quote from K1CKER ::wow: :wow: Thank you very much!

its time then to buy S2
Anyone feels like rendering this ? A white background is oké... of course if it is in a fantastic scéne or with extra's it is even better
(in other words... the fantastic scéne thingy would be better)

Preffered size: 1280*1024
http://sccabco.free.fr/up/XRR_SCCC_J_Pink.jpg
(private (c) Cab skin - edit by Orion)

Thanks!

GC
Can someone tell me which rendering software you use???

Thanks

H (Jack Bauer)
Quote from GianniC :Anyone feels like rendering this ? A white background is oké... of course if it is in a fantastic scéne or with extra's it is even better
(in other words... the fantastic scéne thingy would be better)

Preffered size: 1280*1024
http://sccabco.free.fr/up/XRR_SCCC_J_Pink.jpg
(private (c) Cab skin - edit by Orion)

Thanks!

GC

Nice skin Gianni

Dunno which you'll prefer but a plain and not so plain version

Regards,

Ian

EDIT: uGH! The boxed version was supposed to be 1600x1200 too (I must be gettin' old illepall ), I'll redo it tonight if you'd like a bigger version of that one done
Attached images
sccc_01.png
sccc_02.png
Ian, I loved that boxed XRR I hope one-day I'll be able to make something that looks that neat...

Are you going to share that scene, or only entertain requests to render skins? I might put my name down on a request list...
Quote from Shinrar :Ian, I loved that boxed XRR I hope one-day I'll be able to make something that looks that neat...

Thanks dude

Tbh, it's all pretty simple. I just made a normal box but with a high-number of segments to give me lots of vertices, then grabbed a few vertices and with the 'Soft Selection' enabled, move 'em about a bit to create the uneven sides.

Used a rounded-edged box as a 'boolean' modifier which I then cut into the original box to give me the section for the plastic area.

Then UVUnwraped the box, grabbed the wireframe and headed off to photoshop to paint the box

Nothing really complex if you know what buttons to press (the hardest part of anything related to 3DS IMO).

Quote :Are you going to share that scene, or only entertain requests to render skins? I might put my name down on a request list...

heh, I pretty much gave up doing render requests a long time ago.. took up too much time, now I just pick and choose some when I visit here occasionally, but I only have the XRR and XRT setup for rendering now (I don't use my old brazil scenes anymore, they make me cringe lol and glad to see more and more people just using them as a base and modifying the hell out of them). I'll also include the wireframe for the tyres too as that's an original S2 model (before tyrewalls were mapped) and I mapped the sidewalls completely rather than a thin strip so the LFS sidewall textures won't fit on those.

Both of the above are rendered with VRay, but yeah, I'll get everything sorted and release the box scene and the wireframe to paint ya own box It'll require v8 of 3DS this time though (compared to my brazil scenes which only need v7).

Regards,

Ian
Quote from Ian.H :Thanks dude

Tbh, it's all pretty simple. I just made a normal box but with a high-number of segments to give me lots of vertices, then grabbed a few vertices and with the 'Soft Selection' enabled, move 'em about a bit to create the uneven sides.

Used a rounded-edged box as a 'boolean' modifier which I then cut into the original box to give me the section for the plastic area.

Then UVUnwraped the box, grabbed the wireframe and headed off to photoshop to paint the box

Nothing really complex if you know what buttons to press (the hardest part of anything related to 3DS IMO).

Heh. True. But I'm still trying to work out issues on my own scene. Still new to max, so I'm trying to create a scene from scratch (plus the CMX importer )... But even with your instructions, I need an XRR model to play with, and mine has... issues... (See my post on MasterSkinnerz under 3dRendering if you want to help :nod

Quote from Ian.H :heh, I pretty much gave up doing render requests a long time ago.. took up too much time, now I just pick and choose some when I visit here occasionally, but I only have the XRR and XRT setup for rendering now (I don't use my old brazil scenes anymore, they make me cringe lol and glad to see more and more people just using them as a base and modifying the hell out of them). I'll also include the wireframe for the tyres too as that's an original S2 model (before tyrewalls were mapped) and I mapped the sidewalls completely rather than a thin strip so the LFS sidewall textures won't fit on those.

Both of the above are rendered with VRay, but yeah, I'll get everything sorted and release the box scene and the wireframe to paint ya own box It'll require v8 of 3DS this time though (compared to my brazil scenes which only need v7).

Ew... I can't use it then. I'm still using Max7 . But yeah, the only cars I've ever skinned are the XRG and XRR, and I didn't like my XRG skin... Maybe I'll just wait for it to come out and ask anyone to do a 'Boxed XRR Render' for me .
Quote from Ian.H :Nice skin Gianni
uGH! The boxed version was supposed to be 1600x1200 too (I must be gettin' old illepall ), I'll redo it tonight if you'd like a bigger version of that one done

Thanks a lot Ian Skin was edited with help of Orion.
I noticed a small error in the skin btw on the front, Orion!!

Thank you very much for the renders, no bigger version is needed... sure you may always do that if have time too much but.. Glad you allready helped me

GC

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG