The online racing simulator
Live for Speed Manager
(85 posts, started )
Isn't there some way to contact Phlos? A readme file in the original download, something like that? Doesn't he have his own website and forums? I think there must be a way, and there isn't anyone who can fix LFS manager for you except Phlos.
#78 - Omen
#79 - wabz
Quote from Scawen :Isn't there some way to contact Phlos? A readme file in the original download, something like that? Doesn't he have his own website and forums? I think there must be a way, and there isn't anyone who can fix LFS manager for you except Phlos.

This is why you should use open source software that anyone can fix

Quote from Omen :grrr, the "friends" of Browse for Speed 0.7 does not function smooth, too.

Can you explain what you mean? I don't understand your issue, but would like to fix it. Note that BFS caches pubstat queries for 30 seconds - is that the problem? 30 seconds is too long for you?
-
(Vendetta) DELETED by Vendetta
-
(wabz) DELETED by wabz : Replied-to post was deleted.
#80 - Omen
Quote :Can you explain what you mean? I don't understand your issue, but would like to fix it. Note that BFS caches pubstat queries for 30 seconds - is that the problem? 30 seconds is too long for you?

The 30 seconds aren´t the problem.
I have the problem, that often friends are showing as offline, but they are online and often friends are showing as online, but they aren´t online. And not only for some seconds or minutes.
And I can´t edit the friend names.
Although the program is very good.
#81 - Omen
I´ve contacted Phlos, and he said that he will probably do a quick update soon to fix LFS Manager.
#83 - Omen
Fantastic!!!! :hyper: :goodvibes :thumb3d:
Works great!
a shame that there isn't a group function in the friends part
#85 - Omen
You can edit the friend names and then you have a group.

Live for Speed Manager
(85 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG