The online racing simulator
Live for Speed Manager
(85 posts, started )
Quote from GP4Flo :Do you like to collect S2 licenses, Phlos?

Nice program Phlos but I have some doubts about the sensitive data.
You know...its just a bad reputation you have from what have you done in past.

You will have to deal with it when someone calling you hacker or cracker.People dont forget.
Quote from Phlos :But thoses reactions make me feel so bad...it's like everything I do is in the "wrong way"...

What you are doing now is by no means "wrong way". You just have to keep in mind, that we don't forget what you've done in the past. That's why me and many other people are so suspicious about the password thing.

Just keep the good things going and your reputation will get better in the future.
Can you tell me what public software I wrote that steal something (or do anything bad not wanted) ?

So I don't see at all why people are suspicious...
Nice piece of software
Great appl
Suggestions for future versions:
- option to refresh after start
- remember sorting order
- remember column's width
I'm dreaming>
- if the server is on insim relay, something like lfs spectator but in your clean way of gui (spectator seems no longer developed and it has ugly gui with unreadable font)
Personally, I don't see a problem with it, If you want to use it, its there, great. If you want to be suspicious, it's there, don't use it, all is still great.

Its an excellent App Philos, Very lightweight. I would like to have 1 option, I like to start my LFS in High Priority, is it possibe to add an option to "Start LFS in Priority x" which x would be: High, above normal, normal (default) below normal, low. Not real time beacuse that causes a bunch of messes and stuff.

Would that be a possible addition?

(AFAIK its a simple call to a WindowsXP .exe to execute it

I know I added a windows registry item to it to make all apps rightclickable to start in high priority,
F:\WINDOWS\System32\cmd.exe /c start "runhigh" /high "%1"

Thats is what I added so I don't know if that could be helpful to you?
If I add too much options it will not be the "simple" app anymore
Is it really useful to run LFS in high priority to get 3 more FPS ... ?

If many people want this feature, I will add it... otherwise no, sorry, I hope you understand
EDIT : Well maybe I will add it because many people already asked to run apps before LFS...so I can add this option here

Pablo.CZ
- it will be probably automatically refreshed in v0.2 (remind me it if I forget)
- same for sorting order and column's width
- yes you are dreaming, the dev of LFS Manager already use 70% of my spare time, so if I add a big feature like that it will take 100% of my spare time for a long time...and for nothing, because LFS Manager is totally a free software

So no, sorry, unless you are ready to buy a license for LFS Manager, but I don't think so
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Personally, I don't see a problem with it, If you want to use it, its there, great. If you want to be suspicious, it's there, don't use it, all is still great.

Its an excellent App Philos, Very lightweight. I would like to have 1 option, I like to start my LFS in High Priority, is it possibe to add an option to "Start LFS in Priority x" which x would be: High, above normal, normal (default) below normal, low. Not real time beacuse that causes a bunch of messes and stuff.

Would that be a possible addition?

(AFAIK its a simple call to a WindowsXP .exe to execute it

I know I added a windows registry item to it to make all apps rightclickable to start in high priority,
F:\WINDOWS\System32\cmd.exe /c start "runhigh" /high "%1"

Thats is what I added so I don't know if that could be helpful to you?

as soon as there's the possiblity to launch a program instead of/before lfs, you can use my lfs launch (do a quick search, you should find it) to do this, but be careful, it sometimes messes with other programs in high mode (e.g. the logitech profiler)
I haven't found high to have that many losses compared to the gains, about the only loss is like 3 extra seconds to ALT+TAB out, and I gain about 15-20 FPS and it stays more constant, no 50 -> 100 --> 50.
I've found a little bug.

If I wanna change a nickname but cancel the dialog with the ESC key (without any name modification), the name in the list is empty after that!
Thank you, it will be fixed in future version.
Crazy idea but how about a trillian plugin that does the same thing? People who run trillian usually run it full time, so BAM theres your LFS manager favorites and buddies lists
Hell yeah man, about time for something like this : D
I will release the v0.2 in few days. But I don't see many posts with bugs report

Please report any bug here, so they will be fixed for v0.2
Quote from Phlos :I will release the v0.2 in few days. But I don't see many posts with bugs report

Please report any bug here, so they will be fixed for v0.2

There is no relay for InSim and OutGauge.
If you can add a function, that we can use more than 1 InSim and 1 OutGauge Tool, it would be great.
I don't see what do you mean. How can you add "a relay for InSim and OutGauge" ?
You kept this quiet. Impressive none the less.
#69 - Omen
This Program is perfect, but since some days it doesnt function in the right way. All Friends are always shown as offline, but they arent offline.
Probably because pubstat access has changed.
#71 - Omen

Someone knows a solution for this problem?
The only solution would be Phlos rewriting his program. Too bad he got banned for this "class act".

Unless he does an update on his site, the friends part will stay broken forever.
#73 - Omen
Hmm, interesting. I think i will use Browse for Speed now. But in my opinion LFS Manager is the better program.
#74 - aoun
I reckon a filter that changes the servers instantly going by actual cars instead of classes or aswell with classes should be added... thats an improvement suggestion btw :P .
#75 - Omen
grrr, the "friends" of Browse for Speed 0.7 does not function smooth, too.
I want have back LFS Manager :weeping: it was so good.
Can someone make this program work with pubstat 1.3?

Live for Speed Manager
(85 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG