The online racing simulator
WWWOOOO

The wife has just told me mine has arrived!!!!!
(Pre-Ordered from Logitech)

Got to finish work early to set it up and have a go.!!!
Quote from tristancliffe :Emailed Komplett to get ANSWERS. I carefully chose Komplett on the basis of price and likelihood of early delivery. But it looks at the moment as though everyone in the UK will beat me. Except Kev, obviously.

Grrrrrrr.

Edit: The reply.

Quality email. Great. *bashes head on nearest wall*

Gameseek are showing stock......................................
Quote from obobo :Nice I'm sure they'll be glad to see the back of our pestering, which was completely Logitech's fault.

Though is it me, or has the price at GameSeek gone up a tenner? I could have sworn it was 179.99 before...

Edit: it was indeed, check out the cached version: http://tinyurl.com/y8zqn4

Yes it has gone up a tenner...Strange that it has since i had a go at them about being more money than other places.....They did get me a free game tho.
Dammit, changed from Komplett to Gameseek now
Quote from tristancliffe :Dammit, changed from Komplett to Gameseek now

Hurrah! you MIGHT get it tomorrow if you're a flukester!
G25 from gameseek is now in stock, and is shipping today!

Cant wait!

Nick
Mine still shows Nov 1 for delivery date [to them]. Earliest possible for me is thursday. I WANT MY G25 NOW!
Would change to gameseek, but is more expensive.....I'll wait
Quote from mrfell :WWWOOOO

The wife has just told me mine has arrived!!!!!
(Pre-Ordered from Logitech)

Mine's just been delivered to work - I'm itching to get home now! :biggrinfl
Quote from obobo :Mine's just been delivered to work - I'm itching to get home now! :biggrinfl

Hurrah! i think you're the first in UK from here? (other than devs)
I try not to shout superlatives when reviewing something as new as the G25, but I'm somewhat stunned how cheap, stiff and flimsy the DFP feels now after trying the G25 for an hour and half.
Quote from Robster230 :Hurrah! i think you're the first in UK from here? (other than devs)

I guess I got lucky, having moved my order from Gameseek to Logitech during the Great Wait. Hopefully there will be a flood to other people in the next few days, ahead of some weekend testing

I've so far resisted opening the box to have a look, as I'll never get everything back in. Still, just 45 mins left in work before I can escape...
Quote from obobo :I guess I got lucky, having moved my order from Gameseek to Logitech during the Great Wait. Hopefully there will be a flood to other people in the next few days, ahead of some weekend testing

I've so far resisted opening the box to have a look, as I'll never get everything back in. Still, just 45 mins left in work before I can escape...

Hahah i'd be counting the seconds!

Gonna work from home tomorrow, paid £6 for delivery... think that'll be next day..
Another update, after I changed my order from Komplett to Gameseek

Quote from Gameseek Automated Email :Hello Tristan Cliffe,

Your order or part of it has been despatched from Gameseek and should be with you shortly!

Me = Jammy Git
Quote from tristancliffe :Another update, after I changed my order from Komplett to Gameseek

Me = Jammy Git

Hahah nice work! all this waiting might just pay off!!
Quote from Breadstick3000 :Checked this before ordering, gets sent Parcel Force 24 hour.

your online status changed yet, mine still saying being picked, dispatch today, hope ther just useless at updating the website and it is on it's way.
All of you lot are going mad for the G25. I'm looking forward to getting my DFP tomorrow... First actual decent peripheral I've ever purchased. (G25 is next year for me)
mines just deaprted:

HERNE-BOERNIG,
DE

Hopefully in UK tonight and home tomorrow.

Excited like a 10 yr old kid

Arrived in Barking UK

vow
After worrying about the site saying 1-2 weeks, just receieved this email:

We're pleased to confirm that we despatched the following item(s) from your
order noted above on Tuesday 31 October 2006. Unless you chose a next day or other
premium delivery service option, you should receive them in 1-3 days.

***Please note that your order may have shipped in separate boxes
and this means that separate consignment numbers may be applicable***

Please keep this email until the parcel arrives in case you need to follow up
on this delivery.

Manufacturer : LOGITECH
Product : G25 Racing Wheel
Quicklinx : 493FWS
Quantity : 1

ooooh yes \o/
mine is officially confirmed as complete,, g25 is definately on its way, only bit im not looking forward to is the noise of vans coming up and down the street all day and expecting every one to be the delivery guy. thats going to be hours of tortureillepall
how the fu** do i cancel my order on that Sh** Logitech website.
I'm at work all day and cannot use my phone at work. (Electrical shit.)
and they can stick there G25 up there ass.
mine arrived today
has anybody else got the problem that the wheel is a lot louder in one direction ?
I have a problem too.......

Where's my G25? :weeping:
Quote from Shotglass :mine arrived today
has anybody else got the problem that the wheel is a lot louder in one direction ?

Race less oval.

Ok seriously speaking, I haven't noticed such behaviour.

I could check later but I did manage to drive couple of hours already and I was mostly amazed how obnoxiously loud the DFP's notorious squeel actually is when comparing it to G25's growl.
Quote from spankmeyer :Ok seriously speaking, I haven't noticed such behaviour.

I could check later but I did manage to drive couple of hours already and I was mostly amazed how obnoxiously loud the DFP's notorious squeel actually is when comparing it to G25's growl.

with mine the growl is a lot louder if i trun it left than when i turn it right
and that noise seems to hit a resonance of my desk so its really loud

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG