The online racing simulator
Stunning images and the number is convenient for dual monitor users...

Top class art
Quote from Seahorse :Stunning images and the number is convenient for dual monitor users...

What's that? An Mac-OS mod for windows?
Awesome work guys! Those pictures are really beautiful.
whooa, this thread stayed on topic. must be some alien device .

i set the blackwood pic as my background, then my dad made me change it back because "it was a mess". so now i think im going to photoshop all the lfs cars onto the typical "bliss" windows background. but dont worry i stil like those pics^
Took longer than expected because our hyperdrive overheated, but we have reached fernbay. We come in peace.
:ufo:

Planet Fernbay
Quote from KiDCoDEa :Took longer than expect because our hyperdrive overheated, but we have reached fernbay. We come in peace.

Planet Fernbay

Top stuff cheers
/me switches to fernbay, w00t

edit: though it makes me really dizzy, lol
wow, coool, fernbay will look nice.. cant wait for a bigger picture of it...

great work guys
#85 - Jakg
great work!

hope theirs more!
Quote from KiDCoDEa :Took longer than expected because our hyperdrive overheated, but we have reached fernbay. We come in peace.

Planet Fernbay

wow cheers Kid, now I've got to choose which planet to have as a wallpaper
Maybe get all of them together and call it galaxy
Quote from KeMoT :Maybe have get all of them together and call it galaxy

Surely getting all the LFS planets together makes a solar system (orbiting round the Devs of course) to get the sim racing galaxy you'd require a solar system for different sims, Don and Kid have there work cut out
#90 - SamH
Oooh! Can anyone see a new future for the track menu selection screen!?

These planets give such a good feel for the tracks they represent, they'd really compliment that screen. Oooh!
I was thinking along the same lines SamH, they would certainly look cool but i am not sure, maybe a bit crazy for lfs....
It's a thin line between crazyness (spelling?) and perfect (mind, game, simulator etc.). And we all know LFS is going for perfection so little crazyness (spelling again) can't hurt
We reached Westhill. We are not here to explore URANUS. We will find you. We come in peace.

Planet Westhill
And here we have examples of how too much free time can be put to good use.

These are brilliant work.
Nice although i dont think it really shows what westhill is. I would have thought the corners in the first sector would be the focus point. The last corner just looks a bit empty.
Quote from sil3ntwar :Nice although i dont think it really shows what westhill is. I would have thought the corners in the first sector would be the focus point. The last corner just looks a bit empty.

Thats the problem though, the corners in the first sector have crap for scenery.... the last part is about the only interesting area. Maybe the bridge in last sector might have been an option, but Westhill is very plain and unfinished.... so
Eeeh, how to get the bigger versions of those two.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG