The online racing simulator
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
TIRED OF ADMIN ABUSE?
There's been some ridiculous admin corruption happening on the JAR ingame server. Basically, a friend of the owner (turbofan), who's an admin has recently been banning people with no explanation, even came to banning another admin, and insulting two other admins. The server owner won't do anything about this since he's his friend or whatever, still trying to prove us 5-6 other admins wrong. We're not having it. Welcome to the new server. No BS. No admin corruption. Just freedom!

Coming soon, the Freedom Factory LFS server.

https://discord.gg/6SuNqkaW2M
I thought u were smarter than this.
Well now, there will be a reason for your ban. Guess.
Nice shameless ad
Quote from MousemanLV :Nice shameless ad

You should see JaR discord server.
@Gabey1 Why not leave it behind and delete it? (JaR discord server)
It is what it is. That's LFS in 2023 Big grin
Quote from turbofan :I thought u were smarter than this.

Big loss, oh no!
xD
LMAO
bruh
wasnt anything but corruption anyways... yalls loss if you ban people for wanting democracy
Having a group of barking children gone from a server is a loss how exactly?
Quote from Gabey1 :There's been some ridiculous admin corruption happening on the JAR ingame server. Basically, a friend of the owner (turbofan), who's an admin has recently been banning people with no explanation, even came to banning another admin, and insulting two other admins. The server owner won't do anything about this since he's his friend or whatever, still trying to prove us 5-6 other admins wrong. We're not having it. Welcome to the new server. No BS. No admin corruption. Just freedom!

Coming soon, the Freedom Factory LFS server.

https://discord.gg/6SuNqkaW2M

Demagogue : (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demagogue):

A demagogue (...) is a political leader in a democracy who gains popularity by arousing the common people against elites, especially through oratory that whips up the passions of crowds, appealing to emotion by scapegoating out-groups, exaggerating dangers to stoke fears, lying for emotional effect, or other rhetoric that tends to drown out reasoned deliberation and encourage fanatical popularity.Demagogues overturn established norms of political conduct, or promise or threaten to do so.

From there we can connect to populism (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Populism)

(...)defines populism as an ideology which presents "the people" as a morally good force and contrasts them against "the elite", who are portrayed as corrupt and self-serving. (...)

@Slayer4712 U fall for a demagogic ad...

Check ur facts before spreading false narratives.
Those guys got angry because i banned one of their "friend" who felt above the rules, protected by a divine vip/clan member status.
Then they harass me for unfair ban. Talk me about corruption yes...

You can always dream, but the most common political system for uneducated ppl is clannism (wich connects to xenophobia). Kids dont build democracies.

This group of mutineers uses pervert practices and methods, u have a perfect example in the ad above, but u can add insults, defamation, coming on server to crash and spam their server ad, and even banning me as i didnt remove them from admin status.
Up to you if u think it's a good way to handle issues, I dont.

Springtime cleanup !
Cruise admins: Face -> palm Looney
Quote from turbofan :I thought u were smarter than this.

Nice, ban for telling the thruth.. Just a Ban id say :---------------D
Shit son you talk with Keanu Reeves.
-
(URUQ) DELETED by URUQ : wrong
#95 - URUQ
Ban Just a Ride
I was banned for insult and 12 hours, and I was talking to my friend, I found the attitude of the staff ridiculous.
What i do find ridiculous is to have to use insults to talk to your friend. I wouldnt want such friends.
There is a !pm command for private messages, public insults fuel more offenses, keep them private.
Everyone has their own way of communicating, I have my way of making fun of my friends, we are Brazilians, the culture is different, I didn't know about that private message command, and you didn't even want to know the context, you just banned me as if I had referring to someone or offending someone
But I apologize for the inconvenience and it will not happen again Smile
plz realize that most players dont know about your context, and only see the offensive polarity of the insult.
As u wrote, the culture is different, and it is my target, as an admin, to make it possible for people from different cultures to have fun together, without wasting time in misunderstandings or creating conflicts.
You got my point so I unbanned you, no big deal.
This thread is closed

serveur just a ride
(353 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG