The online racing simulator
Thanks for the ripoff splitup the comunity expansion
i will now cease to play this game after god knows how long ive played this because i refuse to pay that amount for just an empty map which no one plays anyway
It’s only half of what you payed to date to play the game, and tbh, you get 10 times the cars you had on your current license, but to everybody his own i guess
on the shop page it tells me you get no additional cars but only one oval track and a map where is nothing at all
No it says Vehicle mod usage ✔.
And why dont you just upgrade to s3
Okay bye. Is someone forcing you to go to S3 or something? Don't think so.

I believe the VWS is S3 content when it arrives, and other tracks and cars will sure to follow some time. And of course, the vehicle mods.

If you're not interested in any of that just keep playing S2, nothing has changed for you. Kinda weird flex.
Why don't you switch to iRacing,then you'll know the true meaning of ripoff.

Yes,S3 used to have Rockingham only,so then it was almost a devs support licence upgrade,now with mods added to available content the value of S3 has at least trippled if not more. Also remember - you have used the LFS for almost 7 years without additional cost,now when you upgrade,it will be a one payment and you can use LFS again for many years without any additional cost and still be able to go online,have your stats stored,upload skins. S2 value has shrunk now as most licenced servers are in S3 mode now,still it's anything else than a ripoff considering how much fun you can get for these additional 12 pounds.
What? Nothing?

16 square kilometers of flat tarmac. Excellent for top speed stuff.

If that is called "nothing", then farewell!

This is just an excuse. S3 has been 7 years and at first it only contained Rockingham. Bunch of people did upgrade S3 and especially now.

I do not see point of further discussion of this. Or to be honest, I couldn't care less and everybody should do same thing. This is especially true of how things have been developed in specific times.

This thread needs nothing but /lock
Can I consider you a sentimentally sensitive person? I don't understand your annoyance with the cost of S3. I can understand that at this time for personal reasons you can afford it, but in reality with the s3 license it not only gives you access to one more circuit with its variants. You can access the modification system that is booming today and not only the use of mods but also a very flexible and intuitive tool that provides lfs for creating mods. I think it is enough for the total cost of the simulator but I respect that for your criteria or your economy it is an excess
I REALLY wish that this post was on a social media page {twitter/facebook/etc) so that I could go to town on the poor soul who posted the original thread.
There are no end of memes that could be posted to reply to the gentleman!
(A favourite: "This is not an airport, no need to announce your depature!")
Quote from SpeedKiller49 :an empty map which no one plays anyway

That's a weird way to describe hundreds of new community-made vehicles coming with S3.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG