The online racing simulator
On another topic, has any server admin introduced autoban for the phrase "lfspro.(etc etc etc)" yet on their Airio or Insim? Has it been effective?
Quote from Czerwony Smok :Scaven, u want LFS support by banning people who buyed S2 because of someone from them sometimes play on LFSPro...?

No, that has never happened.

I did try to explain that it is a very bad idea to play on LFS Pro because you are supporting the services of a thief and liar who abuses his own 'customers' and harms the development of LFS. His name is Yuri, also known as Skinzinho / Negan / SKC. You shouldn't help this criminal.

Quote from MandulAA :/on topic:

Caught another one, on [MRc] Formula BMW, at ~22:35 CEST. Username: trembala. Literally just connected, spammed that line three times and left. Uh-hu

Thanks, banned.
Quote from cargame.nl :Assumptions are the mother of all **** ups. This forum is indeed saturated with people which only have assumptions. Pretty toxic environment but sometimes entertaining to watch.

Any good moderator/admin knows that "banning" is a last resort, in some situations it only fuels the opposite effect. It's that I am not <25 anymore (sadly) otherwise I most probably also would have created an illegal environment. You don't want to have any relation with this sh*place what it has become the last years Wink

I think it was very toxic 8-12 years ago.
Quote from Czerwony Smok :I said, it' expensive in compare to other sims. Please, read what i wrote.
LFS S2 - 24 pounds for 20 cars and 7 tracks...
Assetto Corsa w/ all DLCs - 15 pounds for 178 cars, lot of tracks and mods...

Of course, I will never buy LFS again or give any support after what Scaven said... I just wanted to say what i think.

yes thats on sale at £15(75% off) and for a game that is sold through steam, graphically a good game but not a brilliant VR experience as of yet and not brilliant to drive and not as easy to keep servers clean of those ruining races and at times due to lag cars that seem to be on skates.

Its the thing that LFS has got right, keeping things easy to manage yet with many options and the MP system is much better than any of the others along with lfs having the best chat system/experience . i own and play the other racing sims and i do race on a.c at times but prefer to be on LFS more often

I have had more than my £24 worth from LFS but i cannot say the same for when i bought A.C + Pcars
I don't even think this Yuri guy is earning anything at all through this.

Doesn't surprise me if he also owns a drug cartel in Sau Paulo lol

@Yuri
Hope rippinga game and then earning absolutely nothing besides wasting your time is making you happy - you've probably jinxed your country's World Cup results for the next 7 years Rofl
Quote from MicroSpecV :I don't even think this Yuri guy is earning anything at all through this.

Well he does ban people, deny their appeal then charge them to be unbanned. So that's one revenue stream.

Also he has been known to get people to install his software that invisibly downloads adverts in the background that the user never sees, to fraudulently receive payments from advertisers.
Hey guys Tongue
Long time since I've posted on the forums..

I get different users coming into my 2 demo servers and doing this pretty regularly, I think because I have a spectator in one, and spectators and ai/bots in the other. I'm usually too slow to kick or msg them, and they change users often a ban wouldn't do much..
Latest one today was user/account name 'teagasz'
I'd say it happens maybe every 24 hours, but I only see about 1/week as I'm not watching 24x7.
If I lookup their details they mostly have 0km/laps driven, some are very new and some are months old.

If anyone wants to test any autoban/detection etc, you are welcome to use my servers to test on, I use Airio free and can give server admin rights etc.. Not sure if I get more or less than others but anyone is welcome to use my servers to test.

P.S. Thanks Scawen (and Eric and Vic) for staying on the job, 16 years later and I'm still having fun Smile
Advertising cracked version today
Hi, I was playing today in MRC Server and someone started sending messages about a real server. I opened the link and it is a cracked version of LFS.
The messages appear in 4:38

The message is in Portuguese and say:
Quer jogar em um server de vida real? Entre já e veja alguns tutoriais

In english is something like:
Do you want to play in a real life server? Get in now and see some tutorials
Attached images
lfspro.png
Attached files
lfspro.mpr - 491.2 KB - 444 views
He was banned within 5secs of posting that lol but you will never stop them.

I don't recommend you open random links.
Agreed. Don't open links, you may receive malware or spyware if you don't know what you are loading into..

Maybe besides just blacklisting the words "lfsp**", we should also keep adding all the nonsense phrases they paste and spam into the server? Not sure how it may work but may not as Airio/Insim might just blacklist word by word, not good
Quote from simon1234 :I don't recommend you open random links.

If it is bit.ly link just add + at the end to see statistics page (enabled by default) and where it points to (24clicks since 2 july).
-
(Eclipsed) DELETED by Scawen : please do just report the post, we'll get the message, thanks
They seem to be advertsing alot more again had a few over at MRc recently.

Sep 06 18:50:39 Authorised : 168.121.67.135 (leleo12345678910)
Sep 06 18:50:50 unnamed^L connected (leleo12345678910)
Sep 06 18:51:03 unnamed : ^LGet to know ^H¢Ú¢Ô¢á¢Þ¢à¢Ý, Play LFS S3 for free by
Sep 06 18:51:03 unnamed : ^Lby accessing **************
Sep 06 18:51:04 unnamed : ^LWe have cruise, drift, drag, tweak, stunt, and more servers.

Aug 30 01:59:39 Authorised : 170.78.158.239 (tijolinho000)
Aug 30 01:59:40 doulgas^L connected (tijolinho000)
Aug 30 01:59:47 doulgas : ^LVenha conhecer o ^H¢Ú¢Ô¢á¢Þ¢à¢Ý
Aug 30 01:59:48 doulgas : ^LJogue LFS S3 de graça acessando edited out

Aug 30 01:59:48 doulgas : ^LTemos servidores de Cruise, drift, drag, tweak, stunt, etc.
Aug 30 01:59:49 doulgas : ^LGet to know ^H¢Ú¢Ô¢á¢Þ¢à¢Ý, Play LFS S3 for free by
Aug 30 01:59:50 doulgas : ^Lby accessing edited out

Aug 27 22:54:29 Authorised : 177.39.126.166 (vfenixmc)
Aug 27 22:54:32 Fenix^L connected (vfenixmc)
Aug 27 22:54:42 Fenix : ^LJogue LFS S3 de graça acessando edited out

Aug 27 22:54:42 Fenix : ^LTemos servidores de Cruise, drift, drag, tweak, stunt, etc.
Aug 27 22:54:44 Fenix : ^LGet to know ^H¢Ú¢Ô¢á¢Þ¢à¢Ý, Play LFS S3 for free by
Aug 27 22:54:45 Fenix : ^Lby accessing edited out
Aug 27 22:54:46 Fenix : ^LWe have cruise, drift, drag, tweak, stunt, and more servers.

Aug 15 00:14:08 Authorised : 177.131.176.79 (lucasrocha17)
Aug 15 00:14:12 ^K£Ð£Ò£Ï RAMOS^L connected (lucasrocha17)
Aug 15 00:14:47 ^K£Ð£Ò£Ï RAMOS : ^LVenha conhecer o ^H¢Ú¢Ô¢á¢Þ¢à¢Ý.
Aug 15 00:14:48 ^K£Ð£Ò£Ï RAMOS : ^LJogue LFS S3 de graça acessando w w w . l f s p r o . n e t
Aug 15 00:14:49 ^K£Ð£Ò£Ï RAMOS : ^LTemos servidores de Cruise, drift, drag, tweak, stunt, etc.
Aug 15 00:14:50 ^K£Ð£Ò£Ï RAMOS : ^LGet to know ^H¢Ú¢Ô¢á¢Þ¢à¢Ý, Play LFS S3 for free by
Aug 15 00:14:51 ^K£Ð£Ò£Ï RAMOS : ^Lby accessing edited out
Yeah. I was gonna get a cracked version of LFS.... but then I realized it was only a hairline fracture.......

Seriously though. Don't understand why ppl would advertise cracked versions in a licensed server. That's right up there with slinging dope in a police station.
Quote from simon1234 :They seem to be advertsing alot more again had a few over at MRc recently.

Sep 06 18:50:39 Authorised : 168.121.67.135 (leleo12345678910)
Sep 06 18:50:50 unnamed^L connected (leleo12345678910)
Sep 06 18:51:03 unnamed : ^LGet to know ^H¢Ú¢Ô¢á¢Þ¢à¢Ý, Play LFS S3 for free by
Sep 06 18:51:03 unnamed : ^Lby accessing **************
Sep 06 18:51:04 unnamed : ^LWe have cruise, drift, drag, tweak, stunt, and more servers.

Aug 30 01:59:39 Authorised : 170.78.158.239 (tijolinho000)
Aug 30 01:59:40 doulgas^L connected (tijolinho000)
Aug 30 01:59:47 doulgas : ^LVenha conhecer o ^H¢Ú¢Ô¢á¢Þ¢à¢Ý
Aug 30 01:59:48 doulgas : ^LJogue LFS S3 de graça acessando edited out

Aug 30 01:59:48 doulgas : ^LTemos servidores de Cruise, drift, drag, tweak, stunt, etc.
Aug 30 01:59:49 doulgas : ^LGet to know ^H¢Ú¢Ô¢á¢Þ¢à¢Ý, Play LFS S3 for free by
Aug 30 01:59:50 doulgas : ^Lby accessing edited out

Aug 27 22:54:29 Authorised : 177.39.126.166 (vfenixmc)
Aug 27 22:54:32 Fenix^L connected (vfenixmc)
Aug 27 22:54:42 Fenix : ^LJogue LFS S3 de graça acessando edited out

Aug 27 22:54:42 Fenix : ^LTemos servidores de Cruise, drift, drag, tweak, stunt, etc.
Aug 27 22:54:44 Fenix : ^LGet to know ^H¢Ú¢Ô¢á¢Þ¢à¢Ý, Play LFS S3 for free by
Aug 27 22:54:45 Fenix : ^Lby accessing edited out
Aug 27 22:54:46 Fenix : ^LWe have cruise, drift, drag, tweak, stunt, and more servers.

Aug 15 00:14:08 Authorised : 177.131.176.79 (lucasrocha17)
Aug 15 00:14:12 ^K£Ð£Ò£Ï RAMOS^L connected (lucasrocha17)
Aug 15 00:14:47 ^K£Ð£Ò£Ï RAMOS : ^LVenha conhecer o ^H¢Ú¢Ô¢á¢Þ¢à¢Ý.
Aug 15 00:14:48 ^K£Ð£Ò£Ï RAMOS : ^LJogue LFS S3 de graça acessando w w w . l * s p r * . n e t
Aug 15 00:14:49 ^K£Ð£Ò£Ï RAMOS : ^LTemos servidores de Cruise, drift, drag, tweak, stunt, etc.
Aug 15 00:14:50 ^K£Ð£Ò£Ï RAMOS : ^LGet to know ^H¢Ú¢Ô¢á¢Þ¢à¢Ý, Play LFS S3 for free by
Aug 15 00:14:51 ^K£Ð£Ò£Ï RAMOS : ^Lby accessing edited out

Try adding the website and the keyword "lfspro" to the bad language blacklist.

We I think did that in our servers and it has kept them at bay, because they get kicked and then banned if they come back again.
May need to add "w w w . l * s p r * . n e t" spaced link to the blacklist as well now

If they keep coming we'll get a permanent IP ban for those users if we can figure out how, unless someone else knows how to Tongue
Thanks, banned from master server:

leleo12345678910
tijolinho000
vfenixmc
lucasrocha17
time to get an automated ban process for this ? Big grin
[ad for cracked version]
The stupid thing is they dont buy LFS but they pay money to the server host for admin privileges and to not lose bonuses on the cruise server's go figure LOL.
Quote from simon1234 :The stupid thing is they dont buy LFS but they pay money to the server host for admin privileges and to not lose bonuses on the cruise server's go figure LOL.

I think that is seriously sad.
Quote from simon1234 :The stupid thing is they dont buy LFS but they pay money to the server host for admin privileges and to not lose bonuses on the cruise server's go figure LOL.

Also they hand out bans a lot and the users can purchase an "unban". Big grin

one of the simple reasons is that its not easy to buy a LFS license on various continents.
Quote from cargame.nl :one of the simple reasons is that its not easy to buy a LFS license on various continents.

Oh all is forgiven then perfectly fine to crack a host and a game if its difficult to buy lol.
Quote from simon1234 :Oh all is forgiven then perfectly fine to crack a host and a game if its difficult to buy lol.

In today's standards, seems to be so. Same applies in real life methods as well.
This one is still up?
There is another one Smile
look @ chat
Attached images
lfs_00000001.jpg

Advertising cracked version of LFS in licensed servers v2
(174 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG